Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it must be pretty hard for them to deal with a new addition taking up mummy's time. The one good bit of advice i have been given is - not to go running immediately if the baby starts crying when i am with DS1 or 2. If they still need me after a minute then say "i'll be back" then pick up the baby and rock her whilst still talking to and focusing on DS1 or 2. If she needs a feed or nappy change then explain to her (for the boys benefit) that we are going to change her / feed her next to DS because they need me too.

The gift idea didnt work for us this time as both boys have birthdays in January and are having a second Christmas with their other grandparents next week! Havinjg said that, I did put by a few presents from christmas so that they would have something to open everytime someone gave the baby a present.

Hopefully you can see her hereimage.jpg

1984 - not crazy at all we had white babygros in the bag and a back up boys name!
    Oct 2012

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 08:18 AM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Soar View Post
    Up feeding the baby at 2:15am and I thought I would come check in! So far she has a pretty good sleep schedule. She went to sleep at 9pm and so did I! DS2 finally asked to "hold baby" tonight after 5 days! dH and I were so happy to see him starting to come around to the baby. DS1 is a dream with her so that is great and it seems like DS2 is starting to come around to the idea that the baby can be a good thing too! :-) so happy for that!

So who's next for a sweet baby? Meeks are you next? February will be here before you know it and then you can join the midnight feedings as well!

Everyone with a baby how is it going with sleeping and feedings?

She is 2 weeks old and I just had her 2 week check up and she gained 8 ounces in 6 days and surpassed her birth weight! So different from my 1st who took a month to get back to birth weight so we were always having to go in for weight checks every week! I guess by the 3rd baby my body decided to get with the program! :-)

Hope everyone is feeling good and staying healthy!
    2 weeks to go for me!!! My boys were boofers and I remember ds2 was past his birth weight before we even left hospital, bahahahhaa. He still loves his food. Ds1 I have no idea, his birth and much of the first few months are a blur. I wonder if or how my girl will be different. Fingers firmly crossed for her to be healthy and not have allergies like ds1.

Who else is almost due??
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just checking in!

We're going on 6 weeks tomorrow! Cape is doing awesome and the boys absolutely LOVE him! We had SUCH a hard time with DS1 when DS2 came along. I literally thought my child was psychotic because he'd take hour long tantrums in his room screaming, banging and kicking like crazy like crazy and there was nothing we could do to console him. He was 22 months at the time. He's probably the most social child on the planet and literally cannot play on his own for 5 seconds, so losing mommy to a younger siblings was so so hard on him. This time around he's doing amazing and so helpful and loving. That's obviously largely due to his age now (4). DS2 is a way more independent child and isn't even phased by his little brother. He'll come for kisses and to cuddle him if he's crying the odd time but other then that, he doesn't even notice. It has so much to do with their personalities and DS1 and DS2 are complete besties now so it was very temporary when looking back.

Hope everyone still pregnant is feeling good and holding up well in these last few weeks! So excited for you all!!! xoxo

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just checking in!

We're going on 6 weeks tomorrow! Cape is doing awesome and the boys absolutely LOVE him! We had SUCH a hard time with DS1 when DS2 came along. I literally thought my child was psychotic because he'd take hour long tantrums in his room screaming, banging and kicking like crazy like crazy and there was nothing we could do to console him. He was 22 months at the time. He's probably the most social child on the planet and literally cannot play on his own for 5 seconds, so losing mommy to a younger siblings was so so hard on him. This time around he's doing amazing and so helpful and loving. That's obviously largely due to his age now (4). DS2 is a way more independent child and isn't even phased by his little brother. He'll come for kisses and to cuddle him if he's crying the odd time but other then that, he doesn't even notice. It has so much to do with their personalities and DS1 and DS2 are complete besties now so it was very temporary when looking back.

Hope everyone still pregnant is feeling good and holding up well in these last few weeks! So excited for you all!!! xoxo

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My little man is 6 weeks on thurs and is smiling and eating well still can't believe I have my little man
    Attached Images Attached Images
    10, 7, 3, arrived to complete our family, thanks so much gender dreaming

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by black&gold View Post
    Just checking in!

That's awesome to hear, my ds1 sounds very similar to yours as does ds2. I hope I find this time is just like yours!! Post us some pics of baby!!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    All these sweet babies! How did we ALL manage to have the cutest babies on earth? We are very lucky mamas! Hope everyone is feeling good without sleep! We are up for our second feeding of the night, She stretched to almost 4 hours its 4:09am and I am wide awake because she let me sleep so long! Bahahaha! I guess my body only needs 4 consecutive hours these days! Haha! Obviously not but you get my point of wacky sleep patterns right now!

Keep those sweet baby pictures coming ladies! We do have the cutest babies and we need to celebrate that!

I'm off to try to sleep some more!
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 28 of 39 FirstFirst ... 18262728293038 ... LastLast