Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Waiting4Daisy; August 1st, 2021 at 08:16 AM.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh all of these babies are just so exciting! Meeks, our baby will arrive 2 weeks from today. I am still nervous about a 37 week baby and the csection, though you ladies have calmed me down a lot about that, but so excited and feeling ready to meet baby. With a complete previa, we are just so thankful that we made it to 35 weeks...2 more uneventful weeks for us would be WONDERFUL!

Congrats to all of the mama's with their babes already and I cannot wait to hear more news from everyone else! We are ALMOST THERE!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by onthepond View Post
    Ooh all of these babies are just so exciting! Meeks, our baby will arrive 2 weeks from today. I am still nervous about a 37 week baby and the csection, though you ladies have calmed me down a lot about that, but so excited and feeling ready to meet baby. With a complete previa, we are just so thankful that we made it to 35 weeks...2 more uneventful weeks for us would be WONDERFUL!

Congrats to all of the mama's with their babes already and I cannot wait to hear more news from everyone else! We are ALMOST THERE!!!!!
    How exciting! 10 days until my c-section (@38 weeks). I was nervous last week, feeling more excited now. I'm sure the nerves will set in again later but there's no real reason for them, only that I would prefer to be in "control" and in labour myself, but like you there is no choice and I know c-sections have super controlled and manageable risks these days. After having a great one with ds2 you would think I wouldn't be nervous but I think I just worry about all the normal things all mums do, like baby arriving safe and healthy, and just general operation-on-me jitters.

Can't wait for her to be in my arms!
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ooh so exciting Meeks and Waiting for Daisy! I cannot wait to hear your news! We are all on the countdowns now I think I might be the last one in our group. CRAZY! That means everyone else is already sniggling their babies

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Deleted.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    6 sleeps to go for me!! EEEEK. Can not wait.
    DS1 2009, DS2 2011.
    Due early Feb 2014, it's a GIRL!

TTC 18months. 4 chemicals. BFP 3rd month on Clomid.

My Ovulation Chart

My Pink Sway

My Nub Shot

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meeks so exciting!!!!!!! I know you must be getting ready with all the last minute preparations!!! So much to do so little time right?

On the pond you must be on the countdown too! Eck so exciting!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies,
    Just checking in. Glad to hear you are all well. GL to Meeks, onthepond, and Waiting4Daisy! Waiting, if you always go late, and I go early, I may have my little man sooner! I'm thinking 2-3 weeks to go. He could prove me wrong, but I would be shocked! We'll see.

I'm doing ok, ready to be done being pregnant, but not sure if I'm ready for another baby. It's DS3. He is SUCH a handful right now, I just don't know how I'm going to manage it all. My older two will be fine, but honestly they fight so much, I am constantly playing referee. They also still like mom to get stuff for them...I'm thinking I'm just going to have to tell them they will get their own snacks and drinks and blankets, etc., and also just let them duke it out with the fighting! Lol. As you can see, I am nervous about this transition! Since we are moving soon, we did decide to keep DS3 in his crib, and just keep baby in the pack & play. That will help tremendously with bedtime and naptime, so at least I will keep my sanity where that is concerned. No DS3 getting out of bed (for now at least). When we settle in our final place, we'll set up the nursery furniture for DS4, and that's when we'll transition DS3 to his big boy bed.

We are still in limbo about our move...DH's new work team want him there ASAP, but the HR end of things is being slow in processing all the paperwork, etc. So because baby is due so soon, we probably won't get our house on the market till after he's born, and in our price range, houses are moving a little slower...like 2-3 months. So, looking potentially like summer before we move. I hate not knowing, but I kind of have to accept it.

Anyway, that's my update, I hope you are all well!
    Mommy to 4 precious little boys, would love a , but more also welcome!

(July 2007)

(August 2009)

(May 2012)

(February 2014)

Due January 2016
    It's a ! My little miracle from God!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Rainbow you are super close too!!! For what it's
    Worth DS2 is very much a
    Baby even tho he is 2
    And I was very worried about the transition bc I hold him all the time and well baby him way to much! Anyway after a rough 3 days he has totally come around and wants to be the big helper like his big brother! So there is hope!!!! Now the fighting....I try to let them figure it out as much as possible. :-) They do much better when I stay out of it altho sometimes that's easier said than done when they are screaming mine no mine mom he won't share mom mom mom he took my car, mom mom mom! So I totally hear you on that! The move is going to be so awesome for you guys. Bummer on timing but we did that exact same
    Thing when DS2 was 3
    Months old! Started showing the house and it wasn't as bad as I thought. Not easy but also not terrible! Crossing fingers you sell your house lightening fast!!!! Keep us posted on your sweet little mans arrival!!!! :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    (2009)
    (2011)
    Due January 2014 and swayed for a
    It's A GIRL!

I can do all things in Christ, who strengthens me. Phillipians 4:13

Link to my girl sway:
    http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...y-attempt.html

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast