Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm extremely curious about the gender, wishing, so I will find out for sure . Can't until the 30th june, when I can ask. I have my first ultrasound on Friday, so I'll have a peek for sure, although I'd be more focused on the results of the screening. It's a bit scary, I've become so attached to this bump now, I don't know what I'd do if anything was wrong. I think of my bump as a boy, so it would be weird if it's a girl. Still, I'd be equally happy for a healthy girl!

Sorry you've got all that indigestion, I totally sympathise! Do you have any feeling for what you've got in there, wishing?
    2005, swayed for boy, arrived 25/11/2011

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have my first USS tomorrow to confirm my dates. My EDD from LMP is 30/11/11, but I know I didn't O until CD 22, so I expect a week to be added to that. Will be nice to have a confirmed EDD though!!
    I am quite excited to see baby. As I have had very few symptoms I keep telling myself maybe something is wrong!! But then in the last week my boobs have gone up a size and are very tender and I have a little tummy now. I think I can feel the top of my uterus just above my pubic bone too, so perhaps there really is a growing baby in there!!
    I don't think I will find out the gender in 8 weeks time. If it is a girl I want it to be a surprise and although I would rather know if it is a boy, I also don't want to spend the 2nd half of my pregnancy disappointed and not enjoying my last pregnancy. So overall I think it best I don't know, although that said, I 'knew' without a doubt that DS2 and DS3 were boys by the time I was full term.
    My initial gut feeling with this one was that it is a boy. I think if I convince myself of that, then the worst that can happen is I get what I expect and the best outcome is a marvellous surprise!!
    Hope everyone else is well?
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive been telling myself that this one is a ds too so that way i wont be dissappointed but something deep down tells me its a girl. Everytime i get that thought i try and block it out as i cant let myself believe that and then turn out to be wrong. I wont be dissapointed if it is another ds but i think i will feel sad for the little girl that ill never have, that thought is very hard to come to terms with.
    I try not to but i do think about the gender on a daily basis, it dosent help when other people make comments like 'i bet you want a girl' and 'im sure its another boy'. Ive told everyone that i think its another boy so they dont go on about it. I think half the time womens GD stems from other peoples opinions and thoughts and not our own, if we genuinley knew people were happy for us and didnt feel sorry for us if we didnt get a mixed gender family we could probably deal with things better when the time came.
    xx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We only started telling people a few days ago, and then it was only our closest family and friends and I have already had 'I bet you want a girl this time', to which I always answer that is something I have no control over, so there is no point yearning for it. Everyone expects me to find out what gender this one is at 20 weeks too, perhaps another reason for me to be stubborn and not find out!! Although I will look for gender clues at both this scan and the next one.

I feel quite calm this time and open to the idea of DS4. If it is a boy then it wasn't meant to be for me to have a daughter and I can make my peace with that, although it will always be hard when others have a baby girl.
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Scan went OK. 1 baby in there, due 6th Dec which was exactly what I (and fertility friend) predicted. Nuchal fold measured 2.5-2.8 mm, so a bit concerned that is above average, but should get down's results in next week or so.

My initial thought was that it looked boyish, but later in the scan it looked girly. Will try to post my scan pics to get some nub guesses.
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad went ok hunny, i know a few people who had the same result as you but all results came back fine so try not to worry too much about it. Did u manage to post your pics?
    xx
    2003 2007 TTC BFP 9 dpo EDD 28th december 2011 for a healthy baby

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Will try to post tonight. Didn't have time last night and may need the help of my IT professional husband!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi new here due December 10th! We're hoping for a girl, and posted my first ultrasound last night. I have a 3 year old son, and DH is firm (right now ) in only having two.

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello Mrs S! I have 3 boys aged 6, 4 and 2. This is definitely the last one. Everything crossed for a girl, but I am trying not to get my hopes up and am imagining life with 4 boys!!
    I will post my 12 week scan pics tonight if I can work it out. Got my DH on the case at the minute!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just to let you guys know I managed to post my 12 week scan pics in the ultrasound gender prediction forum. Took some doing to get the files small enough!!
    Please have a peek and let me know what you think, if you have any nub theory knowledge!!
    7, 5, 2, 02/12/11

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast