Page 101 of 161 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1608
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks FutureMiniMe! I keep meaning to pick up some seabands, but have continued to not find time, lol. I will have to send my hubby out for them soon!! I bought gingerale, but for some reason it's just really not appealing to me. In fact, ginger in general isn't very appealing, but I found some candies on amazon that are mango ginger chews, so I think I'm going to order those and hope the mango flavor takes over while still giving me the healing power of ginger!

Thanks you so much Lilith!! That always confused me, and you just cleared it right up :-)
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow Thanks so much for all your guesses girls I'm starting to get excited now I do hope ye are right!
    Sweetdream cute scan pic!
    Crazycatcouple that's so cute about your daughter starting to suck her thumb in the womb! Does she still do it? Never knew they would start that so soon!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Daisy, yes, at 3 years old she is still a thumb sucker! She only does it at night and nap for comfort, so not all the time, but I'm honestly not sure how we'll ever get her to stop, lol. Her dentist said not to worry just yet, that as long as she stops by around age 5, there shouldn't be any permanent damage. It was fantastic when she was a baby because she self-soothed so well, and we never had any crying in the middle of the night because she misplaced it like some moms complain about with pacifiers. But now it may end up being challenging to get her to stop. I have to admit though, I still secretly love it...she's so adorable, cute, and peaceful with her thumb :-) It really does bring her so much comfort - I hate to take that away from her!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycatcouple View Post
    Thanks FutureMiniMe! I keep meaning to pick up some seabands, but have continued to not find time, lol. I will have to send my hubby out for them soon!! I bought gingerale, but for some reason it's just really not appealing to me. In fact, ginger in general isn't very appealing, but I found some candies on amazon that are mango ginger chews, so I think I'm going to order those and hope the mango flavor takes over while still giving me the healing power of ginger!

Thanks you so much Lilith!! That always confused me, and you just cleared it right up :-)
    I went to 5 stores and couldn't find them! I ended up having to order them from amazon. I thought that was weird bc I found them very easily the first two times!
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw! Too cute At least she has another two good years before she had to give it up and by then she'll be in school so she'll most likely give it up on her own anyway

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I'm hoping Daisy! My oldest brother sucked his thumb till he was 9 years old... My mom couldn't get him to stop. The dentist ended up putting this awful retainer on him that had these spikes on the roof of his mouth. The first one only had like 3 and he figured out a way to wedge his thumb in between and still suck it, but the second one they put on had a bunch. My mom said he wore it for all of 1 week and she took him back to the dentist ton have it removed because it was making his tongue all puffy and she didn't think it was worth it. In then end though, once that one came off, he didn't such his thumb anymore. Poor guy! Of course that was back when my mom was married and she home-schooled all of us, so maybe if he had been going to school, he might have stopped on his own from peer pressure!

Our dentist is absolutely wonderful with kids and says she has a great way of getting kids to stop that she'll explain at our next appt. Something about Mommy and Daddy helping her to keep Mr. Thumb from getting in trouble or something...I dunno, but it sounded less traumatizing than my mom's dentist!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes definitely going to school and seeing older kids not doing it will make her give it up She's still very young now so she can enjoy it for a while yet My god your poor brother What an ordeal!!!

ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was a thumb sucker till 13! Got the straightest teeth without intervention!
    My youngest loves his thumb a lot. I don't worry about it!
    He has beautifull teeth.

Just had my second puking session! My goodness. Again it just came out of nowhere!
    With the boys I threw up in the morning. Acid juk! And started at 5 weeks Max! Round 9-10 it got better! Now I'm starting to vomit at wk8?
    Looks like my moms pg with me. (2brothers she was sick first trimester in the morning) with me she threw up till I was Born triggerd by smells....

Don't wanna get my hopes up but its soooooo different then before.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It's hard not to get your hopes up and compare pregnancies... I had no MS with DS1, mild nausea with DS2 and was really real sick for 5 solid weeks with this current pregnancy which we now know is DS3, I too had my hopes up that because it was so much different it may have been a girl but no luck.

I hope your all feeling better soon! It's very exhausting have MS, working and having other children!
    Sept 2009 - beautiful boy #1
    Feb 2012 - beautiful boy #2
    Feb 11 2014 - miscarriage at 7 weeks
    April 2014 BFP! Haven't swayed as we were considering going to SART... Oops! Crossing everything for pink!
    won't feel complete until we have a girl...

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah Sweetdream. I feel for ya! I was totally there yesterday. I am in love with my sea bands. I don't even care how stupid they look on me. It is harder trying to hide them in summer than it was in the winter with my other two.

2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Page 101 of 161 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151 ... LastLast