Page 109 of 161 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1608
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Haha Lala! My favorite was always "is he/she a good baby" when I had young one out in public. "Ummmm, no actually he is an asshole?!?" I never quite knew what to say to those questions. I don't really believe there are "bad" babies, so I just wanted to throw out that comment to throw people off (it works, BTW).

So glad your scan went well Abi! Sounds perfect.

I, too, tend to prefer to have some symptoms. And this time they are pretty scant and a bit come and go. Ill have a day of pretty intense nausea and then it will be much less the next day. It does "worry" me, only in the sense of losses. But I am trying to have faith. I did take another CBE weeks indicator (does everyone have those? The pregnancy tests that tell you how far along you are?) and it moved from 2-3 two days ago to 3+ today. So ill take that as a good sign. I guess I'll enjoy the lesser symptoms.

Anyone here still nursing a kiddo? I am just thinking about when to wean and wanted to see if anyone was in a similar boat. I prefer to not tandem nurse.
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies!

Have been away on holidays for a little over a week so trying to catch up here now!

Angie - happy to hear baby is doing good! Sorry about that insensitive comment - what would your college know?

Have any of you gotten a feeling of what gender the baby is even before 12 week scans?

I am convinced I am carrying another boy. Maybe it's the first scan (8 weeks, looked to be on the right side on the monitor, but I don't know if pic was flipped or not, and also think scan was sagittal, so I know I shouldn't put too much weight in that), maybe a kind of defense and a way of not getting my hopes up or just pure instinct.
    Gorgeous 4 6 and unfortunately in jan 2014. Swayed pink but got a lovely little in jan 2015. Now expecting an OOOPS! baby, according to Panorama test a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Is there actually any truth in the right side = boy?

I think boy anyway but baby is 100% on my right as in a morning when I need a wee I have a lump where baby is and its always on the right side x
    born 2012

Swayed but got my beautiful 2015

Looking into going HT

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hotdogz even the thoughts of tandem nursing sounds tiring The things us women have to do in life!
    Glad you had a nice break Marika and all is well with you
    Sorry dreamingofwin never heard of that theory before so can't comment!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think the ramzi theory is becoming less accurate than what we all first thought. It was right with my last baby but who knows. There are several ladies on here who had ramzi opposites.

Gosh ladies I somehow contracted pink eye!! So annoying! I hope it isn't dangerous for the baby?!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Poor Rosie! I've never heard of pink eye but I do think it might be an omen that your having a daughter if it's called PINK eye!! Hope it gets better soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    ds1 (7)
    ds2 (4)
    ds3 (27months)

Due Jan 2015 It's a GIRL!!!!!!!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha daisy!! I like your thinking about the pink eye!

I have my first midwife appointment today...I will have them take a look at my eye and see what they say. There is a doctor in clinic if I need one. I'm excited to see if I get a scan or not today!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hahaha daisymoo..love the analogy
    5 Year old DS - The most amazing kiddo ever!!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So glad everything went well with your appt Abi! They say the earlier dating scans are the most accurate, so I suppose that's why they chose to use that one.

Sunflower, try not to worry about no symptoms yet. For me they didn't really kick into high gear until about week 6, so they could still be coming!

I'm not sure if my symptoms are less this time around or if I'm just managing them better, but they are definitely not as debilitating as last time so far. I finally bought some seabands, but now I remember my issue with them...they hurt my wrists I think more than they help the nausea, lol. I do not have petite wrists and they are a one size fits all. I can wear them for a couple of hours and then have to take them off to give my wrists a rest. I found this stuff called Divertigo that seems to be helping. It's an essential oil that you put behind your ears. I don't love the smell since it has lavender in it, but after a minute or so the smell basically goes away, but the nausea control seems to kick in.

So I spent the better part of my work day today researching prenatal vitamins and supplements. Working from home has it's perks, but I have a hard time not getting sidetracked sometimes with stuff like that and now I'm feeling stressed because I'm behind at work! Anyhoo, what supps are you ladies taking now that you have your BFPs? I decided on Vitamin Code Raw Prenatals, as well as their B-complex, plus a fish oil (coromega), and then additional B6 for morning sickness.

Oh, and the smell of poo...yeah...every time I go to drop my daughter off at her daycare that's all I smell, lol. I can't stand being in there anymore! So glad she's potty trained and we don't have to deal with that at home right now. I suppose that's one perk to having more space between the two :-)

And Rosie, sorry to hear about the pink eye! From what I've heard it's not that bad to have, but it's highly contagious and kids won't be allowed in school with it so be sure to keep your kiddos from getting it if possible!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow, I kinda feel like I checked out for the last few days! I just caught up with everything.

Angie - I am glad everything is better for you now!

Rosie - Oh no! Pink eye is such a nuisance!

I really got sick at the end of last week but I am feeling better now, thank goodness. I am getting used to the idea that I have to really think about what I eat or drink. If I think of a food that doesn't make me sick just thinking about it, that is usually a safe bet. It is really weird but not that I have resigned myself to this process, I think I might be sick less.

I have no clear thoughts on gender so far. I don't seem to be stressing about it one way or another. What I have been feeling is that this first trimester goes so slowly! I really want to be in the safe zone and get some energy back!
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Page 109 of 161 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast