Page 115 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1608
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    B's mommy...crazier things have happened..don't count yourself out until it's for sure. If it is a boy many of us ladies can vouch for how awesome two boys is! Maybe you can have a third later down the road.

No bump for me yet obviously haha. My bloat went down a bit but my stomach is not flat. Nobody would know I'm pregnant though. My mom would question it since I was so flat stomached after losing weight so I've been wearing loose shirts around family.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Bs mommy is 12 weeks still early for an accurate nub shot? I also wouldn't count urself out!
    I really hope everyone gets their DG! I don't know how I stayed team green for my last two pregnancies, but this time both DH and I want to know. This is our last bub regardless of gender, so I think we both just want to be prepared.
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oncue, our living quarters are also tight as well. We're living in a 2 bedroom townhouse and there are random toy explosions everywhere. Thankfully we are moving in a few weeks to a new and bigger house after searching for a good year and a half, so now, our house has moving boxes here and there as well. Moving is overwhelming with little kids. Sooo many things to pack (and purge!)

12 weeks is probably the earliest you can get a decent nub shot if baby is cooperating. I don't know how you stayed team green for two but that's awesome. I only did it with my first and not my second. Definitely not with my 3rd, lol!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Belledandy that's so exciting to be moving! I must admit I don't like packing/unpacking but when ur going to a new place that u love and has more space, it's exciting for everyone! So glad u found something before bub arrives!
    I think we stayed team green as DH felt like for him there weren't any surprises apart from 'the big reveal'. Our obstetrician would always let DH check first then announce to me, so I think it was nice for him. Thankfully this time he is on board with finding out early!
    DD 2011
    DD 2012
    2014 TTC
    DS due 2015

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had a boy dream last night! Thanking my psyche for keeping me down to earth. Lol. I went for my NT scan and the tech confirmed it was a really boyish nub. The only part that made me sad was how disappointed I was in the dream. I hope it's not how I really react. I was so upset in the dream. My dreams were right for my daughter, so it's hard to not believe this one was right too. (But we really aren't finding out at the NT scan, or any scan, as we are going for the surprise!)

I wish I had a bump!! I do still have a flat stomach, but I am SOOOO early, that I don't expect I'll have anything for months. I tend to be late in showing and since I am tall, I don't get terribly big. Even at 20 weeks, most people can't guess that I am pregnant. They might just think I have a bit more weight than normal around my middle. Not for not gaining plenty of weight though! I do that...it just doesn't seem to go right to a bump.

My house is doing okay so far. But it's more because we just got new floors and they are still all pretty and perfect, so it motivates me to keep things cleaner. I mean, I am not dusting or wiping baseboards. But I have been keeping up with vacuuming and laundry, etc. Although at the moment I have a nice stack of kids laundry that needs to be put away (and where am I? On the Internet! Lol)
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hotdogz I have so many random stacks of laundry. I suck at putting it away..heck it's barely folded sometimes.

I had my dreams be correct too btw. All 3 of mine were boy dreams. I've had two dreams with this baby and it was all girl. The last one was us fighting over her middle name. I hope my dream comes true!
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had girl dreams with my boys and now I had boy dreams!

I'm so super tired lately. My boys were in school so I went back to bed this morning. then in the afternoon the youngest was tired and the others in school. so I went back to bed with the youngest. and sleeping! sooo deep. hard time to wake up.

So I guess I'm not gaining weight by eating. but because I sleep so much....
    If I crawl back in bed now I will sleep again....
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Belledandy, congrats on the move! We just moved at the beginning of the year, and boy, having more space has been a life-changer!! We too were in a 2 bedroom townhouse and both DH and I work from home so our dining room consisted of our two desk. Needless to say family dinners on the couch were lovely, lol. We almost doubled our space with our move and now have 4 bedrooms, and life is so much better! Plus, it's easier to keep clean when everything has a place :-)

No real bump for me yet, but at the same time it's uncomfortable for me to have anything pressing on it. I've been wandering around the house in a robe or with my pants unbuttoned because of it, lol, and actually wore maternity shorts to the concert last night for that reason, not really because I needed the room. Speaking of the concert... we ended up having a great time and let me tell you, I am in love with zofran!! I had held off so far in taking it simply because I'd rather not if I can manage, but a friend had given me one of her leftover pills for an emergency. I almost felt normal last night! It was fantastic :-) I'm definitely going to get a prescription for more when I go for my apt on Tues. I'll still try not to take them, but it'll be good for those random times, like a wedding we have coming up, when it just sucks to be nauseous and miserable.

As for dreams, I feel bad about it, but I actually don't usually have many dreams about the baby, lol. My dreams are almost always really intense and usually either sexy dreams or high speed chase type ones. Random. I'm hoping I'll have more baby related dreams once we get further along.
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad the concert was good crazycat! ! It's okay to wear maternity clothes at anytime...I do it too! Like you I also have a ton of sexy dreams when pregnant. It's intense, lol. I don't have many dreams about the baby...maybe 1 or two during the pregnancy so it is crazy I've already had two this time and they were so realistic. I actually had one before I got pregnant and it was so real that I had a daughter that I cried when I woke up and realized it was a dream.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oncue, I was 12w3days when the tech guessed boy, she didn't even want to guess and I kept bugging her. She guessed from a potty shot and said she couldn't tell for sure, it could have been the cord. I will say that when I looked at the monitor during the scan I saw something that was really long and flat, I immediately thought possibly girl before asking her b/c what I saw was so long and straight. Looking back at my nub shots the baby appeared to be turned over more towards the right, not flat on the back. Does anyone know if this makes a difference? I posted 3 pics and people could not tell from 2 of them but the third they said it could be a nub on the rise.

I am out of town for work this week and this sweet Vietnamese lady I have been working with told me today she thought it was a boy b/c I was so small and carrying right out front and if it was a girl it would be more spread out on the sides. Anyone heard about that theory?

I hate laundry, I don't mind washing it but the folding/hanging/putting away is the worst. I am a clutter freak and my husband is a clean freak, he gets really uptight when floors are not mopped, bathrooms cleaned, etc.. As long as things look picked up, that is clean in my book right now. I am one that will throw things in drawers and closets to get them out of the way and then take forever to organize the places you can't see.

Page 115 of 161 FirstFirst ... 1565105113114115116117125 ... LastLast