Page 132 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1608
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello again,

My computer died and I needed to get a new one, so I haven't been around for a while. But I'm back now, and need to do some serious catch-up to see what's going on with you ladies!

Yahmama, I don't blame you for being concerned about your blood pressure. I might even call around to get a second opinion. Pre-eclampsia is always a possibility when it comes to high blood pressure during pregnancy, and that's not to be taken lightly. Is there a midwife or another OB you trust that you can call?

I just had my anatomy scan yesterday and ALL doubt can now be removed! Panorama, NT AND anatomy scans are in agreement that this is a girl. I wasn't terribly concerned after the superflat nub during the NT scan, but there was always this nagging doubt that I'd see an obvious willy during 20 week ultrasound. Nope! It's clearly a labia. Anyone who told me (IRL, not here of course) that the maternal blood tests aren't always right for gender and that I shouldn't get too excited about having a girl until the ultrasound can suck it! Yay!

I'm actually going to start my own side business knitting and crocheting (and possibly sewing/fabricating) photo props and custom hats and the like. It kind of fell into my lap, and now I know I have the ability to make some cash before my little girl gets here. So, I might not be on as much as I was in the beginning, but I'll definitely be on more than I was the last few weeks

Congrats to Oncue! My boys are amazing, and I know yours will be too. To anyone else whose gender announcement I missed, congrats I'll look through the past 20 or so pages of posts and see what's going on.
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yay, super happy for you, Lillith! No doubt now and you can have fun making things for your little girl!
    I actually have an etsy shop making crochet hats and sewing carseat canopies and things like that. I put my shop on vacation hold when this whole house selling thing started, so hopefully I can get back to it when (if!) we ever sell this place and get settled! If you have any photographer friends, that is a great thing- that's how I started is I had a friend who needed some props and I started making them for her then others started asking for them. Definitely fun and a stress reliever and a way to make extra $! Hope it goes well for you!
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats Lilith of your confirmation :-)

And congrats Oncue and Babyb5 for your lovely blue beans, and what a cute pic Hotdogz! So much good stuff happening here lately :-)

Yahmama, I agree I would do some research and see what is out on the web and possibly get a second opinion. I've always heard high blood pressure during pregnancy can be pretty serious. Good luck!!
    DD Lyra Lucile born 5/25/2011

Hoping for a BFP on 6/22/2014!

Confirmed BOY!! Thank you Atomic and GD.com!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah- I guess my Dr. is pretty convinced it's just the stress of selling my house? I did good high blood pressure and preeclampsia and it seems before 20 weeks, high blood pressure is usually not gestationally induced but either pre-existing or for other reasons- but I thought he would be more concerned about it, even if it wasn't due to pregnancy itself, IYKWIM. Maybe if it's still high after my next appt at 20 weeks he'll do something different. My dad has an at home blood pressure monitor, so I'm going to borrow that from him to keep track of it and if it stays high I'm going to call my dr. back. Just didn't know if anyone else here had experience with it being high before 20 weeks- I've had friends with it high in their last trimester but not this early :/
    '05 '06 '06 '08 '10 '11 '12 '13

Super shocking surprise BFP without ttc! EDD Jan 7, 2015 with a !

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oops, I posted a post to the wrong forum. Editing it out :-) Sorry!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats oncue! We get a list together and than do the final pick once we meet baby too as I just can't pick out a name for someone I've never met!
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I've always chosen names before they were born. ..I could just feel that that was their name and I felt super connected to them. This time since we are not finding out it will be weird. My Dh had picked one girl name he likes but it's all we have so far. Greta. That is his pick. Zero boy names. I feel we have used all the ones we liked so hopefully this is a girl. Haha
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What are some of your kids' names? I love hearing what other people have chosen and why :-)

We picked out Lyra's name well before she arrived. I had fallen in love with the name a few years before we even got pregnant and had my mind set on it, lol. We still looked through all the baby name books and websites trying to see if anything else compared, but in the end, that was it. We also liked Stella and Delaney for girls, and were really glad she was a girl because we never really could decide on a boy name. For a boy, hubby is adamant that it be a masculine name, even better if it comes along with a one-syllable nick name. We know we want to use Bruce for the middle name because that was my grandfather's name, whom I was extremely close to, and also his dad's name, so we get to honor two important men with one name! As for a first name, I *think* I know what we'll end up choosing, but we're both still trying to get fully on board with it. It's a family name, which I love using if possible, but we're unsure if it's too strange. I think we might pick a second or even third name and then choose once we meet him (hopefully him, lol). We like unusual names since our last name is so common, however I don't want it to be weird, ya know? Maybe you ladies will have an opinion. The name is Tetlow, and it's my husband's grandfather's name and hubby's middle name as well. I've always sort of liked it because my middle name is my grandma's and is unique too, Winsome, and if my aunt hadn't just named her daughter that, I might have used it as well :-) I like that we both have middle names from our grandparents that are pretty fun and different, and I think it would be cool to honor them. But again, just not sure if Tetlow is cool or strange...

If we have another girl, my very favorite girl name right now is Waverly with a nickname of Waves :-)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm also big on names. This baby will be AnaSofia Belle (mn name may change but probably not), first name will definitely stick because we've been praying as a family for a daughter/sister by name for almost a year now that there's no way we'll change it. A boy will be Micah Roman.

Crazycat, I like Bruce and the meaning behind it i so cool!
    About the name Tetlow, my honest first opinion was that the term "tit" came to mind which could be tricky? I also like uncommon names but that was my first thought. May I suggest Lawton? It has the same feel but is different. I'm not trying to step on toes or anything just sharing honestly
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Never heard the name Tetlow before. It's a little out there but I am sure it would grow on me. Tet would be a good nickname.

My first born is sam..I just like the name and always have. My 2nd is Declan...we call him dex. Love his name. I just heard it on a show once and loved it. Totally fits him. Ds3 is Theodore and we call him Teddy. Love his name and it's also my grandfather's name. They have such an incredible bond which is crazy...little teddy is just drawn to and smitten with my grandpa. He will sit on his lap cuddling for hours and doesn't do that with anyone else. My grandpa has Alzheimer's so it's extra special to us that they have such a bond.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Page 132 of 161 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142 ... LastLast