Page 94 of 161 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Longing: Congrats on your beautiful son. I am sorry that you are down and didn't hear pink. I understand how hard that must be right at this moment. You sound like a great mama and I am sure that with some time to adjust, that excitement will come in. I bet he steals your heart right away (my GD son did as well!). Everyone here knows what it's like to not hear what you wanted so badly, so feel free to vent away. Hugs.

Welcome Lavie! The more the merrier! I am due in March as well, not sure if I will move over now though, the ladies here are quite fab

I finally got my betas back and the look pretty good. Thankfully not as high as I thought they might be, given the tests, so that is good. Musta had some crazy-dye-heavy tests or something. Lol. They are 10DPO: 35; 12DPO: 107; 14DPO: 368. Still nice strong numbers. Right in between my other two healthy pregnancies where I had betas run (#2 was 293 at 14DPO and #3 was 400ish at 14DPO). So hopefully it's a sticky one! My first ultrasound is on July 24th. Hoping to hear a strong heartbeat
    A: "Owner" of the following brood:
    -Our biggest surprise dude (L: 2009)
    -Our rainbow little man (K: 2011)
    -Our sway and pray little diva (J: 2013)
    -Our lucky charm guy (S: 2015)
    We may be done, we may come back for one more sway. Time will tell. At the moment, we are very content with our family!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ohh longing.for.a.daughter my thoughts are with you. I can totally understand your Feelings and please don't blame yourself for having them. They are ok and you can see a lot of women here had the same Feelings. The Moment you will see this beautiful young man you will Fall in love.
    I am in the same Situation like you. No 3 will be the last one and I will find out in two weeks by the blood test results. I am fearing that we then can cry together but it helps a lot that you have people here in this Forum where you can always tell your feelings and nobody will ever junge you. Big hug from my side....
    2007, 2010, swayed and 99% having Jan 16th 2015

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Longing.for.a.daughter View Post
    Thanks girls, it's comforting knowing you know exactly how I feel cos I have no friends who been through this, they all have mixed genders or what the desired. I feel guilty being upset knowing there is so many out there trying to conceive or not able to have kids.
    I guess it's just so final. I will never have a daughter. My husband will never walk a daughter down the isle, I will never see my daughter pregnant with her own child...

I can't wait to meet him, and I love him to pieces all ready. I am glad I found out now and can take the time I need to come to terms with it all instead of having to put on a brave face in hospital and bottling it all up. I admire those of you who are team greener's and I am so glad I went team green with my first 2.
    Oh no longing.for.a.daughter! I'm so sorry to hear you didn't hear pink! Reading your reply about not being able to see your DH walk her down the aisle or have her own child made me tear up. We all understand how much you wanted a girl (like many of us here) and the disappointment in not getting that chance... Like some of the moms here, I also had major GD with my DS2 but adore him so much now. My DS1 actually wanted me to have another boy too.

I know you'll love DS#3 as much as you do the rest of your boys too, especially when you meet him. Thinking of you and wishing a healthy rest of your pregnancy.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats to Lavie and Sunflower!

Longing - Hugs and congrats to you! I have hoped for a girl with both my previous pregnancies but, as others have said, my boys are the light of my life! There really is something special about a mother & sons love for each other!
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am barely going to be 7 weeks on Friday but it already looks like I am showing. I know it is mostly bloat but one of the ladies in my office told me that I am already looking pregnant! I have been pretty sick, tired, super irritated, and emotional too. AND my face is breaking out! I have never had the first tri symptoms this bad!
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    futureminime, that was what happened to me with this pregnancy that i noticed was different from my two boys. i broke out all over my forehead and chin etc. i am also a lot more emotional as well. hope this is a girly sign for you!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome to the March ladies! Congrats, and feel free to stay as long as you like

OMG, Longing, I'm so sorry that you didn't hear girl. I know how deep GD cuts, and I thought for sure that DS2 was my last chance at a girl. I know how the "the dream is over" feeling is so all-encompassing. I ended up putting my marriage on the line for another chance (not a method I'd necessarily recommend!) I agree, you should feel free to vent, cry, and grieve here. You're surrounded by support and women who've been through the same (not socially acceptable) feelings.

I'm 17 1/2 weeks and heartburn has set in. Sigh. I was hoping to at least get to the halfway point before downing a handful of Tums at bedtime. Oh well, it's not horrible yet. By the end, I'll be sleeping sitting up to avoid waking up choking on stomach acid. That's what happened third trimester with DS1 and DS2.
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lilith. Try to drink water with lemon juice. And try to up it to the juice of 1 lemon a day (slowly) I've tried this and it really works.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Future, pregnancy acne sucks. I had it bad with my three boys but I got lucky this time and don't have it. Hopefully its a sign for both of us that we have girls even though one of us has acne and the other doesn't, haha.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thnaks everyone SO much, your words are very kind.

I'm feeling a lot better today, the pain still washes over me at moments but I look at my 2 beautiful boys and how much I adore them and how they love the life we live on this big farm, a 3rd is just going to fit right in perfectly!

My DS1 Broke my heart when we came home yesterday he didn't even say hi he just ran up to me and asked is the baby a boy or girl? And I said "what do you think it is?" And he said "a boy?" And I said "yep your right another little brother" and he replied "awww mummy I was really hoping for a baby sister?" And that was the end of it, he hasn't brought it up again!

I have 5 friends due to have babies between now and December when I have my baby boy and I know already I am going to loose my shit when any of them has a daughter - I need to prepare myself for that and try my hardest to not feel that way, but it is hard since being a teenager and having 2 sisters much younger than me, i always pictured myself with a daughter and that reality is gone now.

But I will count my blessing each day and be happy with what I have been given
    Sept 2009 - beautiful boy #1
    Feb 2012 - beautiful boy #2
    Feb 11 2014 - miscarriage at 7 weeks
    April 2014 BFP! Haven't swayed as we were considering going to SART... Oops! Crossing everything for pink!
    won't feel complete until we have a girl...

Page 94 of 161 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast