Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw, sorry Future, that baby is arching. No guess I can make from that would mean anything. Pretty baby, though
    My Gender Dream came true, my family is complete!

2007 2011 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lillith. I find that the name Elia is a boys name. Its in our country. Don't know bout were your from.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yah!!! For a scan futureminime sorry the tech didn't give you a little help . Can you book a private scan?? I wouldn't worry about one persons opinion, it could have been a funny angle?
    Yah!!!! Yahmama for HH boy xxxx
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Future, sweet baby! I can't make a definite guess on the nub. I hope you get to find out soon!
    praying and swaying

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What an adorable baby, future! Sorry you had a poor experience. That's why I didn't even ask about a nub....just tried to keep my eyes peeled.

You have a great attitude Abifasc! That's how I'm thinking about baby. Although, I'm pretty sure it's a boy....so I won't have that shock. I even dreamed the baby was a boy last night. I think three sons will be great. The saddest part (silly, I know) is that I won't be able to call DS2 my babiest boy anymore

I'm started to cave with the whole team green thing. I keep seeing cute things for boys and girls and want to buy stuff!!!!! Ugh.

Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm sure mine is a boy too angie.. but it's not because of a nub or something.. but feeling.
    But it's because I just couldn't imagine it is a girl. My mom is completely convinced it's a girl. (hope she's right)
    I've dreamt 3times already it's a boy. the last one it was a girl though. My mom had found out and she told me. I couldn't believe it. and I didn't believe it. THIS baby is a boy! again. lol.
    but I feel comfort in the knowledge that feelings and dreams don't say a thing.
    Not caving in on the team green yet though! lol.
    I just feel respect for those who did found out and didn't get there DG. I just feel weak for not wanting to experience those emotions and sticking my head in the sand. but. it's the best thing for me now.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    @names.

a girls name we already have. but another boys name. And the names my boys have we don't want to put on a forum. so ..

but crazycat
    I really like Declan! it's so awesome and I can really picture a boy but also a though guy!
    If your husband doesn't like Coda how about Cody.
    dylan I find it "normal" next to Lyra.
    In our country Fender is a name that is introduced couple years back by a famous person. (since then it's used more often)
    it's the name of a special guitar.
    Mom to

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sweedream- my boy thoughts are not nub related. I just don't think I'm going to get a chance to raise a girl. And, if that's what is to be, it shall be!
    Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks everyone. It is nice to still be able to hold out hope. I really didn't think you could see a nub in the picture I was given but I am far from an expert.

Congrats to everyone else who have had great scans and to those who have gotten the little boys and girls they were trying for! I am not sure that I will be able to join your club but i love our boy name so I can be excited about that!

I love everyone's name ideas too. Elia sounds beautiful and I love Declan! I don't know how to explain what type of names we lean towards. Except for our 5 year old, our names have never been on the top of the charts or anything. We have a Jacob (and it was actually on the top the year he was born but we didn't know it), and a Derek. For this baby we are going with Nathan (the last little boy name that I absolutely love) middle name Thomas, and Sarah for a girl (I didn't love love it but DH picked it and I get to use my mom's middle name as the middle name for her so it would be Sarah Evelyn).

The first time I was pregnant I wanted to go with Charlotte or Lorilei or something like that but DH wasn't on board. Turned out not to matter much anyway. He likes names that he grew up around rather than the newer trendy names or the old ones being revived.
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I love nathan! Beautiful name.

Angie I feel the same. But I can be down if I let that feeling in too much. I wanted a sister since I was little. And a daughter for ever. Bit somehow i've always felt that was ment for other ppl Ans not me. And that hurts.
    Mom to

Page 2 of 112 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast