Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's what I thought too.. and also what I see. (there is a diff between round and ROUND.) as I said I'm sure in some pic's my boys looked very girly A specially the youngest. but this baby is rounder. the others are bit more slowly round. and this is round from the middle of the eye (KWIM?) and the back of the head is also sharper round

Love your avatarpic btw!
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi there. I am very happy that I found you...
    Congrats to everyone else who have had great scans and to those who have gotten sweet little boys and girls or even wonderful twins.
    For those who didn't get the wished gender I send a big hug but great how you are dealing with it. I had a very difficult time when I found out ds 2 but as you say pratically it is so nice for the boys if they have brothers with the same interests...
    I am now at 19th week, feeling good and two weeks ago my doctor confirmed the prendia test result that it will be a girl with a gender scan. My DH and I are still not 100% sure... And I still can't belive that my greatest dream will maybe come true...
    Like some of you I don't feel pregnant at all. My belly is still very small and I forget very often or don't think at all that I am pregnant and then get really afraid if everything is ok or if this is bad for my Baby.
    Now the Baby is moving but still I can't buy anything or really Start thinking about names. But ladies you have found great names lol....
    I am waiting now for week 24 where I can be sure that nothing can Happen anymore and hoping that the I will really get pregnant and can enjoy my last pregnancy...
    Sending you all lots of warm thoughts and having Fingers crossed for the upcomming gender screens or team green...
    2007, 2010, swayed and 99% having Jan 16th 2015

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Omg mum twins!!!! How fabulous!!! No wonder you have been so quiet...... Super news made my day!! X
    Sent from my Windows Phone 8S by HTC using Tapatalk

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy crap I'm behind!!! I was moving and for the last week and a half have had zero time to hop online. It looks like so many that have found out genders are getting what they had hoped for?! Abi- I thought you had a confirmed girl but your ticker says boy? Besides the move I had my 20 week US results and everything looked great- can't remember if I have been on since then. Baby is moving a ton and I just hit the 15 lb mark- bleh. I feel big already and my legs ARE SO VEINY!

So on another note ladies one of my friends is preggers too and just had her 12 week scan- sure looks obvious to me but want other's opinions so am posting below. Thoughts?

IMG_4841.jpg
    Mama to one 6 yr old and one 20 month old

Expecting a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by MumofSix_TTCPink View Post
    Hi Angie!

Haven't been on here in a while so just catching up on everything but I wanted to reply as soon as I read this as I feel exactly the same!!! I have been nauseous and even had a few bouts of vomiting but I just don't "feel" pregnant! Even after the scan today and seeing them (yes, twins!) I still don't feel pregnant and it's all really surreal??!!? I wanted to enjoy my last pregnancy too and it's weird but I'm just so detached??!!? I even went into the scan today expecting to be told there was no baby. 😕

OMG!!!!!!! TWINS?! that is amazing, I am so excited for you!!!! I hope they are both healthy, beautiful and....maybe even...PINK!!!! What a wonderful blessing <3 I'm almost afraid to ask what your husband's reaction was.... how are YOU feeling about twins? wow from 6-8. That's a shocker. I didn't read any responses after I read this, so excuse me if you already answered my how are you feeling question :P

I'm sure once these babys start bobbing around, poking and prodding our insides, the connection will feel more real. AT least that's my hope.

Congratulations Are you going to find out the sex(es)?!

Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    lala - I think boy.

Sweetdream - I do not believe in any of those theories -- they are just theories. I went on a skull theory rampage last week trying to decipher my ultrasound pic. At the end....no clue!!!!! You will just have to wait until baby is born to find out (assuming you can hold out!).
    I thought I could just let the theories be for entertainment only, but I get waaaaaay too obsessive over them. I have to stop reading and googling and researching. holy moly.

I just got back from my prenatal appointment. My dr found the heartbeat very easily and says "oh, I think that's a girl in there". I laughed and asked if that was because the heart rate was over 140 and told her DS1 was 144 and DS2 was high as well. She told me not to ruin her fun (baby's heart rate was 156). The best news I got was my NT results -- I already knew the measurement was good but I got to see, in black and white "nasal bone detected". YAY! What a relief. My baby has a nose :P

I'm gaining weight like a mad woman -- anyone know if it's safe to start using my elliptical in the second trimester? NO exercise since TTC'ing. I wanted to ask the dr, but she left the room to get my ultrasound requisition and never came back, lol. We had the rest of our conversation in the hallway and I didn't want to ask any questions out there.

Angie
    (Dec 2006) (May 2007) (April 2008) (June 2009) (Oct 2010)
    Praying for a little to complete our family.
    Utrasound at 18w5d says we are expecting our first daughter!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lala! Congrats on healthy baby! Obvious boy for your friend! And Welcome back

Angie yeah! For nasale bone!!!
    I know I obsess to much. Sigh. 50-50 chance. But it made me hopefull.
    Bubba is very Beautiful at least.
    Weight gain here too. Bout 4kg at this point. Aiks. But i've been very tired as Well.
    You can use eliptical even til you give birth. Just don't over due it. Take it easy don't get heart rate too high and temp too high. Just normal excercise.
    Mom to

THX Atomic and gender dreaming forum/members. For your knowledge and support to make our dream come true and family complete!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats again mum. You must be shocked and thrilled.
    Glad to hear there's a nasal bone Angie!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Yahmama View Post
    Congrats, mumofsix!! Such exciting news! Did you post scan pics in the ultrasound forum?
    Yep! Guess away. 😉
    Mum of 9 boys & my stillborn angel daughter, Shaylah Anne 20/02/2015

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hiya everyone! I hope everyone is feeling well. I have been feeling much less sick lately. I am no longer nauseous for no reason but if I eat too much too fast or eat too much junk or something hard on the stomach I can get sick still. I have been looking forward getting more energy back soon but so far no such luck.

Huge congrats to Mumof6 on twins. I was secretly hoping for twins this time but I would have been so nervous if it ended up happening. I know a lot of big families who were blessed with twins on some of their last pregnancies. My half brother had eight and got twins for the ninth go round! My DH's cousin had two girls, tried for their boy and got triplet girls!

Angie congrats on the nasal bone. I know the feeling of worrying about anomalies on a scan.

DH has been on the fence about finding out gender and being team green and I really thought he was going to cave and let us find out but now he is saying he still doesn't want to know. I booked a special gender ultrasound anyway for September 13th. He can go with or not go. His choice! He said that was okay. But now I am not sure that I want to know now. Yikes!
    2009 2011 2014 It's a !!

Page 7 of 112 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast