Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Thinking odds are stacked against me :(

So just had ultrasound and I am measuring 6wks 1day. Heart beat was 122 and I ovulated on the right side That's not a good sign, right? Low heartbeat= boy, right ovary=boy....

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It doesn't matter what side you ovulate from. Boys and girls come from both. As far as the heartbeat is concerned 122 is great for 6 weeks. I had the same at 6 weeks and it's 156 now. I wouldn't worry. You have a great shot!!
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by ThreeMenAndALAdy View Post
    It doesn't matter what side you ovulate from. Boys and girls come from both. As far as the heartbeat is concerned 122 is great for 6 weeks. I had the same at 6 weeks and it's 156 now. I wouldn't worry. You have a great shot!!
    THANK YOU!! I am keeping fx!! I actually laid in pure silence during and after the sonogram. I asked the tech if it was true about right vs. left ovary and she said no too! But as soon I got home I read all this stuff on the internet and got super discouraged...

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I don't have a right fallopian tube (ectopic before I had any kids) and I have had 4 boys! It's rubbish! You have hope!! I know you can still get pg from either ovary but the chances are very low and I have had 2 corpus L 's on my left Ovary. Don't know about the other two chances are they are from left too though!
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    yep the theory that looks at the right / left thing is to do with where the baby implanted not which ovary you o'd from and the heart rate thing is just an owt. My midwife guessed girl for ds3 with his heart rate all through my pregnancy especially as it was different from the others but he is def a boy
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It was confirmed I ovulated on my right and the baby is all girl. the ovary theory does not quite work like that; it's not right = boys, left = girls, the idea is there because typically when you ovulate from your right its a sign of good fertility, and in swaying terms, fertility typically can translate to boys, but not neccessarily so. I did o from my right and had a girl. Good luck and have faith
    2007 / 2011 / 2012

Link to my girl sway: http://genderdreaming.com/forum/add-...-its-girl.html

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm pretty sure I read on this site that everyone ALWAYS ovulates from the right, and the left is only a "backup"...
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by The Anchor View Post
    I'm pretty sure I read on this site that everyone ALWAYS ovulates from the right, and the left is only a "backup"...
    Ooh you are giving me hope

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I never knew which side I ovulated from but to me doesnt sound scientifically right lol what does the left or right ovary have anything to do with whether an x or y sperm fertilizes the egg? Is one fallopian tube more girl friendly then the other? And the heart rate is rubbish too, had 2 boys with high rate all through pregnancy and 2 boys that had low heart rate so I don't believe it, I am not much on owt lol I hope you get your girl
    Married for 20yrs, SAHM to 7 healthy boys and one surprise daughter(2021)

Sometimes God's plan is different than what you had in mind, but His plan is always better and He might surprise you later