Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Danikins how cute, i think your having a girl!

Belle dont worry i had great skin with my girls, its just that i think the saying goes carrying girls takes the mothers looks away, so getting pimples isnt attractive now is it?
    Last edited by CapricornAquarius; December 1st, 2011 at 06:56 PM.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have never had a 3D scan before, but our hospital has just bought a brand new machine so that was cool.
    and because they have moved the dates forward by bubs measurements, its only about 6 weeks before my next scan...

i have had the worse skin of my life this pregnancy.....i even had pimples on my legs, how queer is that!!!!!
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Applesoup will be doing our scans similar times then but I'm having my 13 week and you your 18 week scan.
    Cute pictures Dannikins I also feel like it's a girl.
    Love being a mummy good luck on a BFP.
    Xxdreaming congratulations and I understand about waiting until birth to find out but I'm so impatient.
    CapricornAquarius I'm glad to hear your skin was clear with the girls but ykwim if I'm having a girl and I have to sacrifice my looks so be it but so far my skin is clear. Were you aggressive with your girl pregnancies? I am so aggressive I blurt things out and I dont even realize it. I don't think I was this aggressive and horrible with my other two.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes belle i remember being very aggressive with my girls, my husband actually said to me the other night, 'honey your not angry this time being pregnant' and i kind of said 'you know what, your right'
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by CapricornAquarius View Post
    Yes belle i remember being very aggressive with my girls, my husband actually said to me the other night, 'honey your not angry this time being pregnant' and i kind of said 'you know what, your right'
    I hope that's a good sign! I've been hormonal & aggressive this time. I'm starting to feel like a bad mom for the things I say to my boys...

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i was a super b!tch for the first few months, a bit bipolar actually..lol
    id be yelling and snappy one minute and bursting into tears the next .
    the last few weeks it has settled and i feel kind of normal again...
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies lets hope its a sign, cause you want your girl & i want my boy.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hows everyone going, its been awfully quiet in here, or maybe i just have too much time on my hands!
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi I'm starting to feel more dizzy and put off certain foods, I feel abit bloated now. Well yesterday was very hard for me I had to see my sister in law and her 6 week old girl I'm such a sad case I just so want one of those pink things. I just spoke to my obs and he told me he wants me to give me an ultrasound at his office on my first visit which is at the end of December I'll be under 11 weeks.
    So how are all you girls going?
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Capricorn, I thought it was quiet too! How are you doing?
    Belle, I totally know what you mean about seeing others with girls. The worst for me is my sister. She has the only grand-daughter in our family. When my niece was born, I gave my sister ALL of the girl clothes I'd saved up...knowing she'll let me use them if I have a girl. As much as I've tried to buy things for my niece & "enjoy" getting to at least have a niece? I feel like my sister has backed away, flatly turned down gifts, and hates it when I buy her things. So I've stopped. I've been so sad that she won't "share" my niece, that I've stopped checking her blog. I hate to see pictures of this girl who looks TOTALLY like my sister, in pink tutus, and beautiful dresses...yet, I'm not really apart of her life. Ya know?

I'm doing well. I really can't complain. My stomach is always unsettled & hurts...and then I eat...and it hurts. BUT, at least I'm not nauseated ALL THE TIME, right? Although...I wish I would be just so I could feel better about maybe having a girl. Stupid wives tale. I found an outfit to wear at Christmas to try and cover my bump.

My friend finds out next week if she's having a girl. I'll be shocked if she's not. Honestly. She already has 2 boys. Trying to suck it up and be the supportive friend.

No one knows I'm preggo yet & I'm 11 weeks today. I'm starting to freak out about someone "calling me out" on it over Christmas. Our families are that way. I'd started thinking that (maybe) I should get over things & just tell our families. Then, I told a girl that I've mentored (my age & moving to Africa...so I told her before she left) that I'm pregnant. Her response? "OH! My sister just had her FOURTH girl. You MIGHT have a FOURTH boy too!" GRRRRRRRR. And I was suddenly reminded that even the most well-intentioned people have DUMB things to say. Mums the word until January if I can help it!

By the way, how can I get one of those pregnancy counters in my siggies? Every time I had the script, it doesn't turn into an image...it's just computer language. What option do I choose?
    Last edited by applesoup; December 5th, 2011 at 05:47 PM.

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Page 11 of 81 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast