Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I swayed too. You can find my sway at:

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/show...rl-s-Girl-Sway

In a nutshell, I was on the low everything diet (on which I lost 20 pounds and was at my lowest adult weight), I took Saw Palmetto and Vitex + Zyrtec and Benedryl around O time, and did a sort of half-assed frequent release. I was using rephresh as well in my previous months swaying, but I dropped it my last month because I thought it might be preventing me getting pregnant.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh yes & like Mocha who lost weight 4 her sway I gained weight 4 my sway.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for responding to my questions! It's nice to know someone else is having the yellow cm.

UGH, I just want to puke. It's more like my stomach just always hurts whether I eat or not. And if I think about eating the wrong thing, then I get nauseated. It seems like my belly is just going to stick out now. (7 weeks? Seriously? Come on, body!) Wish me luck hiding this until January...

I planned on swaying...in January. I was going to start my diet a couple of weeks from now. So much for that plan!

I guess I kinda swayed. I FINALLY lost ALL of my baby weight from all 3 boys. I actually weighed slightly less than I remember when I got preggo with #1. (Not that it helped the first time, since I got a boy.) After we "messed up" DTD, I did lime tampon for a few hours & the next day. I downed a glass of CL & took a benadryl. And it MAY have been an 0 + 12, but everyone seems to think it was -1.

Will you guys look & tell me if you have an opinion??
    http://tcoyf.com/media/p/1475244.aspx My high CM was on Oct 2nd & I'm assuming Oct 4th was a fallback temp.

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Havnt been on for a while - yay we have more preggy ladies welcome

I hope you all get your desired genders applesoup it looks like you BD -1 and +1 to me FX for your pink lady

I swayed this time - have posted my sway on the sway board and prayed alot!!

How is everyone doing??

I am feeling pretty YUCK have had some spotting the last 2 days so pretty scared cant get a u/s till next week FX its baby implanting more!
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny Dancer View Post
    Hi Everyone!

Can I join in? Congrats on all your pregnancies. I'm 6 weeks 6 days. So far no ms, thankfully, but I keep waiting for it to kick in. I think I'm due June 26th. I have an ultrasound on Monday so fingers crossed everything is okay in there.
    Tiny dancer TWINS congrats omg thats awesome FX for pink ladies
    UK Mummy to 4 beautiful boys, need to stop dreaming of a princess
    DS1 05
    9wks 5 days
    DS2 08
    DS3 10
    DS4 12
    Swayed for but failed twice
    GD SUCKS

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by applesoup View Post
    Also, did any of you guys sway? If so, what'd ya do?
    Our sway was the laziest sway ever. I almost don't even want to call it a "sway" but we did do a few little things. We did frequent release (2-3 times a day). But we started this a few days before O so I don't know if it's really enough to count. We DTD the day before O, day of O, and the day after O and always within a few minutes of DH releasing on his own. I also j&d. I took Benedryl about an hour before each attempt but my cm was never EWCM to begin with. We sort of decided at the last minute to TTC. I was using OPK's to see how things were going after our m/c. I was checking my cm and it ranged from 3.91 to 4.25 so we decided to go for it.

I didn't lose weight or change my diet. Atomic says that Oct is the peak of boy months so I'm not counting on this being a girl (although it was a couple of days before the new moon). I feel like maybe our odds are a little better than if we had done nothing at all, but I didn't do any of the major things that are meant to really boost the odds, so I guess we'll see!

I'm just happy to be expecting again and I'm really hoping for a healthy pregnancy this time around! Another loss would be tough. I had my blood taken yesterday to test hcg and progesterone and hopefully I'll hear back today. I'm completely freaking out
    12/2006 2/2009 1/2010 11/2010 9/2011 12/2011

Baby Boy #4! Can't wait to meet our little Pumpkin!!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieispy View Post
    Tiny dancer TWINS congrats omg thats awesome FX for pink ladies
    Congrats Tiny Dancer!!!! I'm so jealous. I would LOVE twins!

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by charlieispy View Post
    Havnt been on for a while - yay we have more preggy ladies welcome

I hope you all get your desired genders applesoup it looks like you BD -1 and +1 to me FX for your pink lady

I swayed this time - have posted my sway on the sway board and prayed alot!!

How is everyone doing??

I am feeling pretty YUCK have had some spotting the last 2 days so pretty scared cant get a u/s till next week FX its baby implanting more!
    I'm sorry to hear about the spotting! I had some with DS#3 at about 6 weeks and all was fine. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tiny Dancer, congrats on the twins! Sorry to be one of those nosy people...but were you expecting twins? (Run in family, etc)? I'd love to have twin GIRLS to even things out.

Charlieispy, when is your ultrasound scheduled for? Your 8 week? Hoping the baby's healthy!

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So what do you ladies think about the theory of the position of placenta?
    Im going to be asking the stanographer at my 11wk ultrasound.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Page 4 of 81 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast