Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins she is an absolute doll just gorgeous Thanks for the photos so happy to see how beautiful she is and so alert.
    How are you feeling and how are her big brothers?
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How are you all doing ladies?

I´m about to feel fed up lol, my bump is big and I have been having lower back pains since a couple of days.
    In the morning it hurts and I walk like a pinguin lol. It has been bad weather here and I´ve been wearing my winter shoes, they hurt, my feet have grown or swollen :/ I´m looking forward to giving birth but 6 weeks to go.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww danikins what a pretty little lady so cute makes me all the more excited for our arrival now!!

Well finally handed in my college work last night, so now I get to relax for a year until I go to university! I have to fit all my nesting into the next 5 weeks as I've had no time to do a thing around my house recently, we are lucky we've been fed and have clean clothes

I'm ok, getting to that really uncomfortable stage now, where even just moving a leg causes pain, and sleep well what's sleep, I've not slept properly for 4 days now and I'm feeling it I can tell you!
    Lily's movements feel different as well, they are less violent, and I think she's been trying to engage because I've had a fair amount of pressure and can now feel hiccups in my foof lol!
    Have my 34 week check with the midwife today, and the. I'm off to the local maternity unit to see Queen Elizabeth II open it officially lol my dp's mum has asked if she can use me as I'm pregnant and she wants to see the queen

Hope your all ok xx
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kell congrats on finishing your college work! Must be a great feeling to be able to 'relax' for a year now! Are you going to meet the Queen?
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol yep I went to see the queen she is doing a big jubilee tour at the moment and she came to officially open the maternity unit by me.
    Oh you have no idea what relief it is to be so close to finishing the course! Today I've actually managed to tidy and clean lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Do you still have energy to clean and tidy Kell? I´m waiting for the nesting syndrome to set in..
    Weird days because we are so near but not quite there yet!

Applesoup how are you doing? Any signs?
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im doing my head in with all the nesting! Honestly Ive gone a bit mad :S
    My dp was asking why I was going so crazy cleaning walls and cupboard doors, the baby isn't going to see them! He's got a point lol but it's got to be done! My energy levels are ok at the min, I'm struggling more with pain in pelvis and hips.

Only 4weeks left finally have all her clothes cleaned, pram down from the loft, Moses basket arrived, I just need to get the bits for my hospital bag and I'm all set. I've always been one of those mums that's in and out of the hospital in the same day so fingers crossed I'm the same again this time

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls hope ur all well and yes your next applesoup, how are u?
    My baby has engaged and ready to go I'm getting so nervous I'm sure im having her early this week or next like my first two. On the other hand she might come fashionably late because she is a female and I can't wait. Lily is a beautiful name Kell that is my nieces name. I've already done my rearranging and nesting like a freak. Bags are all packed, had my hair cut and colour I'm just getting bored waiting and just shopping and catching up with girlfriends for movies and lunches, I just have to squeeze in a pedicure before belle arrives. X
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Belle I'm getting quite desperate for her to arrive now, keep getting niggles and signs that things are ready but we all know it's a waiting game at this stage huh!

How is everyone doing?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I also had lower back pain and pelvis but now it´s better, my dr. said the baby has engaged so that´s keeping things more steady.

I feel a bit behind when I read how ready the two of you are, I have a list now lol but still have a lot to do.
    Haircut is a great idea! And I will wash the baby´s clothes tomorrow morning. We will do a bit of furniture moving this weekend-I hope- so baby´s bed will be ready.

When I was pregnant with Ds1 I had everything ready at 37 weeks and then started waiting..it was an endless wait, he arrived at 41+1 so now I take things a bit differently.

Girls are you drinking raspberry leaf tea ? How much do you drink it?

Wow, it´s so exciting the two of you will meet your baby girl soon!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 53 of 81 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast