Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indira I have had to get myself out of the hoping she will arrive early thoughts, it's dangerous for me as I end up quite fed up lol. I'm also the same with the house, I am doing bits and bobs but I want to do more, when I start I get so easily out of breath and I swell up so it gets really uncomfortable!

Belle What's you actual due date?
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The time is getting closer for us all here.. Are you all uploading baby belly bump pictures here too?
    I have some new ones on my blog link below.
    Hope everyone is well and preparing nicely.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kell sorry if you already mentioned this, but when did your boys arrive? My first was late and my second one day before due date. With DS2 I had learned my lesson and was patient and had 41 weeks in mind as birth date. So it was a great surprise things started to get going at 39+4. Now I am NOT that patient lol. A friend that has 3 kids said to me today ´just enjoy your sleep and rest these last weeks´ and I thought but afterwards I remembered how hard things were when DS2 was born; the lack of sleep-he would wake up every 2 hours and cry a lot-trying to be nice to DS1 when I was just too tired to even speak and not having the time to sit down for a moment and have a drink. So I thought that she´s actually right and I´m working on enjoying the peace I still have now .

Journey2dFuture you have a lovely bump, you look great! It´s your first baby, right? I am a loooooot bigger..
    And you have the same parquet we have lol! Did you find a name for your boy in the end?

We still haven´t decided on a boy´s name, DH keeps calling my bump Orlando, but it feels to me like that´s not his name!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    applesoup im hoping your princess is here by now.....
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We are back to square one with the name front - Still really struggling. I'm hoping DH will either cave in on my idea or some up with something I like.
    Yes this is my first baby

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Indira I had the boys the day after their due dates, I was in labour on my due date with ds1 he was born early hours the following day, and ds2 was mid afternoon the day after his as well, so if they are anything to go by fingers crossed I've only only got a little while to go

Your bump is lovely Journey I still haven't taken a single picture of mine this time, at the beginning I just looked fat! And for ages you couldn't tell if I was pregnant or not lol, I really thought I'd end up with a massive horrible fat bump but it seems to have sorted itself out and is quite neat finally
    Although I have put weight on around my bum and thighs which is not a good look

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow Kell you have some well disciplined boys there lol!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol yeh they started off good boys! Now not so much hehe

I went to get my eye brows waxes today, there is a long road full of speed bumps, Lily was no impressed with me going over so many lol, when I got out the car my bump had dropped where she had wriggled so much! Shame they pop in and out of being engaged tho huh!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls I'm ok I'm having heaps of Braxton hicks that are annoyingly painful, the doctor sais she is really deep into position which is why my vj feels like its going to split open when I stand or walk. Kell I was due on the 26th from my period date but now im due on the 22nd according to my ultrasound dates. I had my ds2 by now and ds1 in a couple of days but like I said I have a feeling this one will take a little longer. My doctor said if I want to be induced next week but as much as I want her in my arms I want her to be ready and hope I go into labour naturally. I hope applesoup is holding her little one by now. Indira I love the name Orlando I think it sounds cute for young and beautiful when older, now what girl names have u thought of???
    Last edited by Belle; July 6th, 2012 at 07:15 AM.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Kell yes she might pop out again but that sounds good! It's so exciting when anything happens at this stage that makes it looks like birth is approaching, like a dropped bum

Belle sounds like you won't go past due date! With Ds2 I had a lot more Braxton Hicks at this point, don't have that many now. Since a couple of days I can't walk without getting them however.

Well the weird thing is I proposed Orlando in the first place and exactly for what your saying Belle, cause I think it's a good, strong name for an adult man, I sometimes fear Ds1 and Ds2 names are too feminine for adult men. But for some reason it feels like the wrong name. For a girl we have Eva, Rebecca, Hilde or Letizia.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 55 of 81 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast