Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast
    Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Meant to say...with boy #3 my nurse asked me symptoms & told me I was going to have a boy because I wasn't horribly ill. Unfortunately she was right... lucky guess?

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Appl, with my girls i had nausea from the start to 3 months, this time my nausea started at 5weeks & its more so in the afternoon, but i havent puked, but i didnt puke with my girls either, am i a believer of sick=girl & not sick=boy, no i dont believe that at all.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha im so sorry for your loss, my preys are with you & your family.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks, Capricorn -I was just coming here to let you all know about the m/c. I announced it on the other due date board but almost forgot to mention it here. I'm very sad but moving on and planning my next sway. I'm hoping for a September or October baby.
    Identical Twin Boys, May 2006

DS3, June 2009

Lost at 11 Weeks, November 2011

DD, September 2012

I can't believe I have a daughter!
    Thank you everyone at Gender Dreaming and may all your dreams come true as well!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    What a bummer, Mocha! Praying for you.

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mocha hope you do get your sep or oct baby & I hope you get your pink bundle to.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Whats going on with my nausea, its was every second day now its starting to be everyday

Today I found out I have GD, fasting blood sugar levels should be 5.1 & mine is 5.5, its controlled by diet and I know Im going to struggle with that cause all Im craving are high fatty foods This has come as a surprise to me cause Im only 55kilos, so now I know it has nothing to do with weight.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi everyone I just found out I'm pregnant, my period was due around the 14th of November but I couldn't get myself to test until two days ago. I think I'm due in July but I'm not really sure how to work it out if anyone can tell me how thank you. I think I ovulated on the 31st and dtd once in the late evening of the 1st although I had abit of ewcm on the 2nd. I'm really surprised I got a BFP because like last month I thought I missed the boat so I hope timing really doesn't matter. I was on le diet and supps I am very nervous now and I thought I wouldn't be. Really wishing and praying for all of us to be happier and with our desired genders.

Mochagirl I was shocked and very sad to hear of your loss. Sorry to you and your family.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    im due june 6 2012
    with baby number 5

good luck to all the other preggo mummies.
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats, Belle & Dannikins!

Belle, if you google "Pregnancy Due Date Calculator," it'll have you insert the 1st day of your last period (I'm assuming in Oct sometime) & will give you your estimated due date.

Dannikins, did you sway this time (Or any other time)? I'm due on June 25th.

Capricorn, sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes. They already know that at 8 weeks? I haven't been for my first appointment but go in on Tuesday (@ 9 weeks). I don't do a gestational diabetes test until...24-28 weeks? My nausea's been so weird this time. It's just that my stomach hurts...thinking about certain foods is "off putting", but not necessarily nauseating. Hoping there's no truth to that stupid wives tale about girls = lots of nausea!

Page 6 of 81 FirstFirst ... 456781656 ... LastLast