Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thank you applesoup I'm due July 25th how exciting. I do not believe in nausea =girls because I had alot if nausea, more with my first and vomiting. I feel the same as you that I'm not nauseous yet but I do get a bit off putting with some foods. I really love lollies and soft drink at the moment and I'm only 4 weeks and 4 days and I feel a bit congested in the nose and a sore throat but it's been lingering all week anyone else experience this at the beginning?

Capricornaquarius sorry to hear about the gestational diabetes I don't get tested until the 20ish week mark either. I know it doesn't make a difference what size you are just one of those things like cholesterol.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Ladies,
    I am joining your group I am due 26th July!! I'm looking forward to sharing this journey with you all xx
    DS1 + DS2
    IVF/PGD (3 probe PCR + ICSI). BCP; Lucrin; Puregon (125). ER 31/08: 20 - 19 Mature - 14 Fertilized.
    Total of 5 HB embryos sent for PGD. Results: 3 XY + 2 XX OHSS risk = NT. 1st Natural FET 08/11/11.
    1st POAS 7dp5dt= BFP. 1st Beta 10dp5dt = 226; 2nd Beta 13dp5dt = 988; 3rd Beta 17dp5dt = 4392
    1st U/S 6w1d HB 113bpm. 2nd U/S 7w6d HB 165bpm

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    applesoup, was trying for a girl, since i have 4 boys alreday.
    i have never swayed with any of the boys.
    i had a sway plan all sorted out, was planning on starting it in october, but on september 26th, after a few days of dizzy spells and smells making me gag i took a test at 12 DPO and BFP!!!
    totally unexpected, we had been using condoms but this one time 5DBO we didnt.

i hope there is some truth in the nausea thing...lol
    this is the first pregnancy where nausea has been an issue for me, all the others i would feel off if i was hungry, but this time its been all day every day, like a really bad hangover.....

i have a bump already, i can feel my uterus a good few inches above the bone, so at least i know its not all fluid and bloat...lol..
    here it is at exactly 11 weeks..
    Last edited by dannikins; November 20th, 2011 at 04:41 PM. Reason: photo
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, can I join you all? I got my bfp one week ago and no sign of AF fortunately. I´m a bit scared and surprised, cause we needed 5 months this time and I already started feeling like it was never going to happen. so very happy now
    I really want to enjoy this pregnancy since it is going to be my last. My due date is July 25th.

Nice bump dannikins!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins you look great.
    Congratulations Indira we have the exact same due date. This is also my last pregnancy and I'm so nervous I feel sick thinking about the ultrasound room and I'm not even close.
    Congratulations snowflakes I see your due a day after us so exciting.
    I gave birth 2 weeks earlier with my first and 3 weeks earlier with my second so will see how this one goes.
    Last edited by Belle; November 20th, 2011 at 09:02 PM.
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guy!
    Mind if i join you! I got my BFP over the weekend! Just like you Dannikins we didn't quite get to do our sway! Oops lol This baby was obviously ment to be sway or no sway!
    Snowflake i'm also due 26th July!
    Dannikins wow love you bump! Can't wait till i get one!

When did you guys start to have proper symptoms? I know its still early days for me, but i'm desperate for over the top sickness lol! With both my boys i had next to no m/s maybe a little put off by things but was never sick once. I totally believe in my case that if i have horrible m/s i'll definatly have a girl fingers crossed anyway!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Wow hi everyone alot has been happening in here!

Yes in Australia the health department are really trying to get ontop of this growing problem with GD, so we have a early fasting blood test & if your reading is over 5.1 your classed as having GD, but im really hoping by controlling my diet (so hard to do when preg) that i will pass the glucose test.

Apple no everyone is different my sister just had a baby girl & she had no nausea, this is why she thought she was having a boy.
    Dd1 Dd2 & OMG Im

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats snowflakes, indira,& Kell! (Did I miss anyone?) Great to have more on board!

I had my first appointment today (9 weeks + 1 day) & got an ultrasound! (I didn't with my first 2) This is actually the earliest picture I have! ...too bad you can barely make the baby out!

Thanks, for telling me about your sister! It's good to know that being sick isn't a standard thing!

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Dannikins, great belly photo! I'm trying to hide mine right now since we're not announcing to family for a while. I'm definitely starting to have a belly though...

Due Nov 2015-- Praying for

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Kell!
    I also have a belly, that´s a bit early at 5 weeks I know, I look like I´m 4 months pregnant.
    I´m so bloated, it must be all the calories and fat that I´m eating now that I´m off the girl diet, and the salt that makes me hold fluids.
    CapricornAcquarius was it you that managed in the end to concieve on your personalized moon gender conception (sorry!) plan?
    Applesoup, great you saw the little bean!
    6 3
    swayed for a

Page 7 of 81 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast