Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I went to the hospital last night I'm 2cm and having some good contractions but they weren't really painful. If nothing happens we go back on Saturday.
    This morning I've lost another huge amount of mucus plug. Contractions are being a little uncomfortable but keeping calm and breathing through. Nothing is regular though.
    Hopefully he'll be here before the weekend.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good luck honey, will keep checking for updates & sending you lots of happy labour vibes
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How you doing today journey? Hope all is well

How are all mummies and babies? Lily is fab altho she has Colic I believe which is making her quite upset in the evenings, nothing too major but I am going to change my diet a bit to see if it helps. My dp is now away in south Africa and mum has come to visit which is nice!

I'm not happy with my body so am looking to get some exercise, to try and get rid of the mummy tummy!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Journey, thinking of you!!! Kell I was two weeks early and I'm dying to get into some serious exercise for my belly but I need to follow strict physio instructions for my muscle seperation which is a fist wide and painful. Oh kell hopefully lilys colic is mild and will calm soon. Isabelle is doing well she sometimes gets wind pain when she doesn't burp properly but I shouldn't complain because she still sleeps and only wakes up once in the night when I'm asleep. Im just so enjoying her and knowing shes my last im loving it even more. How is everyone else going Indigo, Indira???
    Ds1 03
    Ds2 06
    It's a Girl Born 11th of July 2012
    Thank you God, Gender Dreaming, Atomic Sagebush

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    thinking of you journey...

hows everyone else doing?
    2003 2006 2008 2009 2010 2012
    Expecting #6 April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm thinking maybe she's already had her baby boy!
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Journey I hope all is well, is he here yet??
    6 3
    swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well this thread sure is an overdue one!

Kell sorry to hear Lily is colic, hope it gets better soon with you changing your diet a bit and that you cope with Dh being away.

I also want to get back in shape, was a bit shocked I don't fit into my big jeans, still wearing maternity ones.
    But I'm noticing I'm loosing a bit of that flabby belly every day without doing anything, that gives me hope.

Sorry I hardly get on, Letizia is 3 weeks now and now I'm starting to feel fit again and in control of the situation.
    She eats and sleeps basically, except when she misses a nap then she cries. She does wake up 3-4 times at night, that's tiring but she's still so small. Oh and she hates going out, funny little girl.

And her big brother is completely in love, wants to hold her and play with her all day, she's his first thought when he wakes up.
    6 3
    swayed for a

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is here ! Baby Vinnie (Vincent) Kai was born Friday 24th August at 6:35pm 7.4lbs. After 25 hours of labours, 2 failed epidural's and begging to be cut to speed the pushing stage up. He arrived safely.
    I had four stitches and I seem to be healing pretty well - Sore and swollen.
    He's breast feeding like a garbage truck ! Every 2 hours for a good 20-30 mins. My nipples are a little sore but nipple cream and an Ice pack seem to be helping. I'm pretty sure my milk is coming now, I've had some slight pain on my right breast near my armpit. I'm planning to take a shower and do a gentle massage to help ease it later.
    Vinnie is sleeping most of the time - Pooping 2-3 times a day
    We stayed in hospital in till 7pm Sunday night and arrived home around 8pm, Showered, ate, and slept. It's only now I'm finding the time to catch up with Facebook - Blog & Forums.
    Hope everyone is doing well.
    I'm planning to work on my birth story sometime this week all being well. I'll post a link once its up and ready to read.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Awww journey congratulations!! Can't wait to read your birth story and see a picture
    Enjoy these first few weeks they fly by!

Indira bless your ds! My boys are like that with Lily!

Our little lady is a month old today, I can't believe how quickly that's gone, and at the same time it feels like she's always been here! I had my first definate smile from her this morning, there was no wind involved at all lol, I was talking to her and she just beamed it was adorable! She's also started to babble a little which is cute!
    She tends to wake twice a night for a feed which I can cope with.
    Feeding is going well here, I am now starting to express a few oz a day so I can try and get her to take the odd bottle should I want her to. This is the last week of school holidays for ds1 which fills me with dread! Gotta start thinking about the school run again :S
    Hope all mummies and babies are well!
    DS1-9 DS2-2 DD born 27th July 2012

Page 79 of 81 FirstFirst ... 29697778798081 LastLast