Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Due in Aug

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls - Just checking in. Everything is going really well for me - I've upped the Fibre in my diet and fruit and it seems to be doing the trick in the bathroom department.
    I've been feeling some little flutter from the baby Magical moment. I just can't wait for it to be come real kicks.
    I had a little worry in the week, On Friday I woke with such bad cramps I could barely stand up.
    I tried to use the bath thinking it may of been that but it wasn't it seemed to pass with a few hours.
    I asked a lady at work about it who is 22weeks pregnant - She said it could be growing pains. Things stretching out.
    I have a doctors appointment on March 12th. Just a standard appointment no ultrasound.
    Hope everyone else is well .

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sounds like growing pains... We're appointment buddies, my OB visit is on March 12th too!

Doing good here, baby is fluttering around a bit more. My lower back and the right side of my pelvis aches, especially when I get up from sitting. I hope I'm not jinxing myself lol, but seems like MS has left the building ahead of schedule! Two more days until my midwife appointment, fx we find the heartbeat, I can't wait to hear it.
    DS1 2000 DS2 2002 DS3 2007 4/2012 baby boy 4/9/13

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TT- great that the m/s is lessening, it is trully horrible and wonderful when it finally leaves. Hope you have a lovely appt and hear your little ones heartbeat, it is so exciting!

you too sarah, good luck for your appt, keep us posted!
    2007 2010 2012

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey girls - YAY for the morning sickness leaving TT That's great news.
    I've had to move my appointment to tomorrow now - We have 6 confirmed cases of chicken pox in the school where i work and I'm worried - I've never had this nor been vaccinated for it.
    I'm going to ask my doctor weather or not i should be signed off for a week in till things have died down a little at school.
    Keep you posted on that one !
    TT - Keep me posted on how your appointment goes. I'm so grateful i bought my doppler its such peace of mind to hear the heartbeat.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies!

Thank you for the lovely appointment wishes, Indigo!

J~ Thanks! Please keep us posted on that, I'll be thinking of you.

The appointment went great! Baby was busy moving around and gave the midwife a bit of a hard time lol. Heartbeat was 136. 20 week scan set for 4/17, can't wait to find out but pretty sure I'm team blue.
    Last edited by TT_3814; March 10th, 2012 at 01:56 PM.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TT - I did update my blog about the doctors appointment but it was completely a waste of time to be honest although i did get my blood done to see if im infected but it wont be back for another three week :/ Makes no sense.
    Whats your EDD going from that Scan TT ? Did they change it?

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    J~ I'll check out your blog. That stinks, sorry you're left in suspense for 3 weeks. =/ I hope the news is good and you and your little one are safe.

Sort of, the last US I had put the due date ahead to the 25th, then ended with the 28th. So I was given another US appointment for today to try to get a more accurate date, but I canceled it. The date isn't going go be any more accurate, the best one to go by was the first US at 6w6d which matched my dates exactly, Aug 31st. I'm sticking with that and waiting for the 20 week US.
    Last edited by TT_3814; March 9th, 2012 at 09:26 PM.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Journey2dFuture View Post
    Hey girls - Just checking in. Everything is going really well for me - I've upped the Fibre in my diet and fruit and it seems to be doing the trick in the bathroom department.
    I've been feeling some little flutter from the baby Magical moment. I just can't wait for it to be come real kicks.
    I had a little worry in the week, On Friday I woke with such bad cramps I could barely stand up.
    I tried to use the bath thinking it may of been that but it wasn't it seemed to pass with a few hours.
    I asked a lady at work about it who is 22weeks pregnant - She said it could be growing pains. Things stretching out.
    I have a doctors appointment on March 12th. Just a standard appointment no ultrasound.
    Hope everyone else is well .
    March 12 isn't far away now J2dF! Can't wait to hear your update.
    '04 '07 '10

After ages of praying for a sister for DD, I am proud to announce the birth of my twin baby GIRLS born Oct 31st.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Sarah- hope the docs appt went well today, any update? Hope he was able to reassure you and baby is fit and well.
    2007 2010 2012

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    TT, do you have an appt today too? Hope it went well. You think you are team blue?
    2007 2010 2012

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast