Poll: Will u find out the sex of your baby ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry mum23boys... When I posted I was being completely dumb and didn't realise you suffered a loss. My heart goes out to you Hun. I miscarried last year after swaying for pink. I am so sorry if I upset you by posting x
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys - Its fine - Im ok at the moment - these things happen and it was obviously for a reason. - I will just keep trying and will still be team green :-) ( Though i need to get my ass back on the diet cos i took 2 weeks off when i got my BFP and whilst ive been grieving for the loss ) Tomorrow is a new start, a new week and hopefully the month of a new pregnancy :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For a week I was fairly sure I wanted to avoid finding out the sex, however I now realize I'm going to be too impatient! But eventually I do want to be Team Green with one of my babies.

We're contemplating a Gender Reveal party for possibly January/February, so we'd obviously have to know in that instance.
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Looks like im in the minority then -
    Hubby and I will not be finding out with the next one (swaying for girl in Feb) should we be blessed to get pregnant again. I know it sounds crazy because you go through all the extras to try to have a little princess then you want to wait to see if it worked. I just want to wait til the day of that way when I see the baby boy or girl it wont matter Plus boy or girl it is our last (I said that once already!) so one surprise would be wonderful!

Good Luck and I hope you get the little princess you so deserve
    Twins born at 36 weeks 4 days!

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have decided to go team green for your same reasons mum23boys! I can't handle the disappointment and I know my heart will melt when I meet this baby. I really feel it is a boy so I know not to get my hopes up at all.
    (8) (6) (2) (1)

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Geez you ladies make me second guess my decision to find out! I am literally going crazy though not knowing.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    Geez you ladies make me second guess my decision to find out! I am literally going crazy though not knowing.
    I agree! I just know I can't make it without finding out lol! I love the idea but I just don't have the patience!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im going to have our 1st surprise and im pretty excited about it <3
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just dont know how people can find out - Id be too nervous to know and feel GD. Id rather not know- i think the waiting not knowing and impatient feeling is always going to be better than how id feel if i didnt hear pink !! Just my opinion though and can understand why some people would rather know its just not for me.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    I just dont know how people can find out - Id be too nervous to know and feel GD. Id rather not know- i think the waiting not knowing and impatient feeling is always going to be better than how id feel if i didnt hear pink !! Just my opinion though and can understand why some people would rather know its just not for me.
    And I'm the opposite of you mum! Lol I don't know how people can wait that long!!! I guess it just depends how each person feels about GD and such too. Like I know personally for me, YES we definitely want a girl this time. We talk about it ALL THE TIME and did as much as possible to increase our odds, but as long as baby is healthy we will be more then happy! So for me I am counting down the days till my gender scan
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast