Poll: Will u find out the sex of your baby ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

POLL: Will u find out the sex ?

Will u be finding out the sex of your baby ?

We will be team green because we were for all 3 boys and because i couldnt bare to hear "boy" where as when the baby is born and in my arms i know i wont care. I dont want to spend 20 weeks of pregnancy feeling a little dissapointed
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will def want to find the sex of my baby when and if I get pregnant. I will be waiting eagerly for the Big Day of Gender scan and will try to prepare myself to hear 'it's a Boy' as soon as I get my BFP. I want to prepare myself and start bonding with the baby as soon as I find out. I'm afraid that if I won't know gender ahead, I will keep on hoping that it's a girl and will be disappointed when baby arrives, and I def don't want to be disappointed holding the baby in my arms. Plus I want to decorate the nursery according to gender and buy lots of stuff for him/her and decorating the nursery will be part of my 'accepting the gender' issue. Another issue is names, I have several girl names in my mind but few boys' names and my hubby doesn't like the ones I chose for boy while I don't like the ones he chose. We agreed immediately for girl but not boy, so during those months, we have to find a name we both agree upon!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will definetely find out the sex. I would drive myself insane wondering what the baby is and trying to guess what I'm having from ultrasound pics if I didn't find out. I would also worry that I would convince myself it's a girl and keep imagining what she'll be like and hoping that it is a girl and then would be disappointed at the birth. At least if I know it's a boy I can get used to the idea of having another boy and work through my GD before baby comes. I also like to be prepared with clothes etc, don't really like the neutral stuff. I will be SOOOO nervous the day of my gender scan. Really hope it's a
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I will also be finding out I can't take the suspense! Plus I like to be super prepared!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, we will! Just like cvd said, I think it's a good preparation step. If we've got a girl like we want, then we can go pick up girl items. If we've got a boy, get the boys things.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like im in the minority then - Maybe my loss is my princess - my mum told me tday she had 2 miscarriages she knows 1 was a boy the 2nd was too early but she has 3 girls and was convinced she couldnt carry boys - i know there is no truth to it but my aunt has 3 boys and lost 2 girls so seems very odd !!
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I cant wait to find out. Team green would drive me insane.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Looks like IF i get pregnant again I will be in the minority
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Right now we have decided to find out but it could change again. i keep going back and forth. If I find out I can deal with the GD, if I don't find out will I just be happy to have him in my arms and not care? That scares me...I want to be happy at the birth no matter what. We have decided to have the tech write the gender on a card and seal it and we will decide from there.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm going team green too mum23boys for the exact same reason.

I know when that baby is in my arms I will be happy.

With DS3 I found out and spent the whole second half of my pregnancy depressed only to fall Madly in love when he was born.... This time I will be saving myself the heartache
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast