Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    DH and I took 6 weeks after he was born to name DS1. The name we originally choose the parentals on both sides weren't keen on so we changed it to our second favourite, but then I was at my first mothers group and someone had chosen our original name and i knew then that I wanted that name back so we changed it back!..... and DS2 took 6 months! Poor thing he had 6 different names throughout that period and even now his legal name is different to what we call him !

Ohhh love the name Cullen for a boy and Marcus is a favourite too also my friend has a son called Kelton and its really grown on me, tho i could never use it of course! but maye someone here might like it!
    Girls - Layla, Illyana, Lolita, Ruby, Aaliyah, Alenna, McKenzie, Jasmine...I think we will most likely go with Illyana or Lolita when we have our girl
    Mummy to two beautiful precious boys 6 4 hoping for a 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Worked for my son so just going with that again. We don't feel the need to talk about boy names, we strongly feel it will be a girl. Whatever will be will be. and we didn't start using "the secret" when we got pregnant cause no of course you can't change it then. We have been talking about "Aubree" for about 8 months. Everyone has their own beliefs, I personally think there's something to it and anything that's supposed to help ill go with.
    I wasn't trying to knock it at all; I did a lot of visualizing while trying to get pregnant and swaying (don't know if it worked yet--staying team green). I just know it didn't work for me last time around. Maybe I didn't do it enough. And my DH wasn't into it, so maybe he screwed it all up by visualizing other things? This time, I thought about baby boys, cut out pictures from magazines and made a baby boy collage, sent my thoughts and wishes out into the universe on a daily basis. I wrote out what I wanted. I did all kinds of things to try and make it work.

I hope you get your Aubree!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    I wasn't trying to knock it at all; I did a lot of visualizing while trying to get pregnant and swaying (don't know if it worked yet--staying team green). I just know it didn't work for me last time around. Maybe I didn't do it enough. And my DH wasn't into it, so maybe he screwed it all up by visualizing other things? This time, I thought about baby boys, cut out pictures from magazines and made a baby boy collage, sent my thoughts and wishes out into the universe on a daily basis. I wrote out what I wanted. I did all kinds of things to try and make it work.

I hope you get your Aubree!
    I know! Only time will tell, sending you my blue dust!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    I know! Only time will tell, sending you my blue dust!
    Thanks!! Please take ALL my pink dust!!
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How is everyone coming on their name selections.

We are thinking about Mavis (with a long a) and Rowan for a girl and Simon and Oliver for a boy. I have no idea about middle names for a boy. I kind of like Amelia for a girl as a middle or first name.

What do you all think?
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm totally opposit even tho I do think this ones a girl I have only looked at boy names and boy thing... I don't want to plan for something I may not get and it will be easier to plan for a boy then hear girl obviously

I like Lennon, Emile, tobin,
    ( 2004) ( 2006) (2011 )

Aug 27th 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ever since DH and I got together, we said our names were going to be Emily Kate or Jamie William. Also like Nathan and Aiden for a boy, and Rebecca and Amy for a girl. Wondering if we'll stick to our original names, or if we'll change our minds once we meet bubba.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    For a boy, I am leaning towards Charles Julian (to be called Charlie). I love Theodore (Teddy) but dh totally shot that one down I like to give a proper name and then have a nickname. I like Leo but I'm on the fence about it, because to me, that's the nickname for Leonard, and I don't like Leonard, but I also don't like using a nickname as the baby's name. Another name on the list is Miles. I love Julian for a middle name because my grandma's middle name was Julia.

I haven't given a great deal of thought to girl's names because I am trying not to get my hopes up that I will actually have the chance to use one. Right now, I like Iris or Margaret (Maggie) with Julia as the middle name. Margaret is the name of one of my great aunts as well as my great-grandmother, and dh's grandmother's middle name was Martha, so I feel it kind of honors that, too. The problem with Iris is I'm not sure about a nickname, and it has to have a nickname, lol. But I probably don't have to worry about it.
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Iv chosen Lila-Rose for a girl and Isaiah for a boy only prob is dh HATES Isaiah...did read Landon and thought it was nice yesterday but then said it out loud and realised it sounds like a cockny person saying London......idk im hoping he will just go with me if its a boy.and if its a girl we re set
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Wanting-a-girl View Post
    I'm totally opposit even tho I do think this ones a girl I have only looked at boy names and boy thing... I don't want to plan for something I may not get and it will be easier to plan for a boy then hear girl obviously

I like Lennon, Emile, tobin,
    I completely understand this. I am working on just convincing myself that this is a boy so I'm ready to hear boy when it is born. We picked out a boy and girl name for each of our boys just in case though so I want to make sure we have one just in case. When I imagine this baby though I can only picture it being a boy.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast