Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have no idea what we will call this little one if it turns out to be a boy, we have had a girls name since we started swaying but really struggled to name ds3. In the end ds1 chose ds3's name which grew on me and now does suit him. I remember telling dh if this is another boy we'll have to christen him ds4 as i have no idea.

When we told the boys we were pregnant, two days later ds1 came home and said it will be a little boy and we should call him oliver, which i do quite like (although my head keeps singing the oliver twist thing!).

Oh well three days til we know for sure . Just in case, anyone got any nice traditional boy names
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennaesue View Post
    For a boy, I am leaning towards Charles Julian (to be called Charlie). I love Theodore (Teddy) but dh totally shot that one down I like to give a proper name and then have a nickname. I like Leo but I'm on the fence about it, because to me, that's the nickname for Leonard, and I don't like Leonard, but I also don't like using a nickname as the baby's name. Another name on the list is Miles. I love Julian for a middle name because my grandma's middle name was Julia.

I haven't given a great deal of thought to girl's names because I am trying not to get my hopes up that I will actually have the chance to use one. Right now, I like Iris or Margaret (Maggie) with Julia as the middle name. Margaret is the name of one of my great aunts as well as my great-grandmother, and dh's grandmother's middle name was Martha, so I feel it kind of honors that, too. The problem with Iris is I'm not sure about a nickname, and it has to have a nickname, lol. But I probably don't have to worry about it.
    Jenna-Oh my Gosh! I think you've got great taste. We're having a girl and DH and I have always wanted to name her Margaret (Maggie). It was my grandmother's name, so it's got some history but that's not why we love it. We just love the nickname 'Maggie'. If this had been our 3rd boy, I was really rooting for "Leonard" and we'd have called him either Leo or Lenny for short. Can't wait to see what you have, and which name you choose!

Mrs.P, 3 days! Eeeeek. I'm very excited about your next scan!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I really have a hard time with boy names!! Im originally from hungary and hubby is irish so we wanted to find name which have in both countries and we like it too... not easy lol. Ds1 is Patrick I really like this name. When we found out Ds2 is a boy I really had a hard time finding a name I like.. about weeks before due date finally decided on Mark Its suits him really good. With girl names I find it much easier I have a couple which i really like, but my favorite is Emily, so if I ever will have a daughter thats going to be her name. But also like Lilly, Millie, Leanne, Grace, Molly, the list is endless lol. If we have another boy I really have no idea for name lol I dont really like any, but Jack isnt too bad. I cant even make up a list which to choose from as I dont like any lol
    I asked hubby yesterday if he was thinking about names yet.. he said NOOO and not for another couple of months grr he thinks its too early
    1 2010 April
    2 2011 April
    due 2013 July

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have 10 girls names we both LOVE and not one single boys name !!
    We were thinking James ( hubby and his dads and his great grandads name ) I hate it but after 3 boys already maybe i should just give in !! ha ha
    Jacob ( dh doesnt like Jake )
    Other than that there is nothing - we really really struggled with all 3 boys names and this one will be no different.
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    We have 10 girls names we both LOVE and not one single boys name !!
    We were thinking James ( hubby and his dads and his great grandads name ) I hate it but after 3 boys already maybe i should just give in !! ha ha
    Jacob ( dh doesnt like Jake )
    Other than that there is nothing - we really really struggled with all 3 boys names and this one will be no different.
    Have you thought about calling him Jamie? My ds3 is James, but we call him Jamie and I love it!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Jamie was my ex before my husband whom I was with for 10 years so I dont think that would go down too well as a suggestion :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    uggg i don't like most boy names either and should really start thinking as our last 2 didn't have a name for a week+ after they were born lol
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mrs.P, what's your girl's name? You said you've had a girls name set aside since you began swaying, I'm just curious-what is it?
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I like James and its cute he'd be named after his dad (hopefully its a girl and it won't be needed) but if not why not consider it for a middle name, make him happy.

I like James Henry but my SIL named her little boy Jamie so not something we could use now

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ps what are your girl names mum23?

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast