Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Jamie was my ex before my husband whom I was with for 10 years so I dont think that would go down too well as a suggestion :-)
    Well, there goes that idea!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    I like James and its cute he'd be named after his dad (hopefully its a girl and it won't be needed) but if not why not consider it for a middle name, make him happy.

I like James Henry but my SIL named her little boy Jamie so not something we could use now
    Just had to share, my ds1 is Henry James, and we like James so much (plus it's my dad's name and dh's grandfather's name) that we named ds3 James Conor.
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Think Jacob and Joshua ( Josh ) are top of my list today :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennaesue View Post
    For a boy, I am leaning towards Charles Julian (to be called Charlie). I love Theodore (Teddy) but dh totally shot that one down I like to give a proper name and then have a nickname. I like Leo but I'm on the fence about it, because to me, that's the nickname for Leonard, and I don't like Leonard, but I also don't like using a nickname as the baby's name. Another name on the list is Miles. I love Julian for a middle name because my grandma's middle name was Julia.

I haven't given a great deal of thought to girl's names because I am trying not to get my hopes up that I will actually have the chance to use one. Right now, I like Iris or Margaret (Maggie) with Julia as the middle name. Margaret is the name of one of my great aunts as well as my great-grandmother, and dh's grandmother's middle name was Martha, so I feel it kind of honors that, too. The problem with Iris is I'm not sure about a nickname, and it has to have a nickname, lol. But I probably don't have to worry about it.
    I have a Miles and everyone's always saying what a nice and unusual name it is. He was easy to name. We had a shortlist and then ignored it till the gender scan. Then I said to DH have you been thinking of any of the names and he said yes one in particular. I said Me too! Luckily it was the same name! DS2 was trickier. I wrote a shortlist again but DH wasn't too impressed by it so I just left it hanging there. By the time he arrived he was either Elliott or Jasper and we thought he looked like an Elliott. So if we have a boy we think we'll stick with Jasper. Our girl name Penelope (Penny) we've had since our early dating days! And we've got one ready for DD2 of Darcy. Fingers crossed we get to meet them both!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have only now settled on a boys name.. I'll tell you all, but in real life it will be a secret!

Byron Thomas.

We already have - in case you're on your phone and can't see my siggie - Eli Reeve and Sullivan Cole. I LOVED both of their names and had them picked very early on. This time around was tricky.. I really didn't have another boys name in mind, and it has taken til now of deliberating and brain storming to get to a name we both really do like.

I have an extra name for a girl, in case Saskia doesn't seem right, and that's Aveline. It's a really really girly princessy kind of name as opposed to the bold brazen nature of Saskia. Although.. Any child of ours is far more likely to be a "Sassy" than a plumb in her mouth "Aveline"..
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    I have a Miles and everyone's always saying what a nice and unusual name it is. He was easy to name. We had a shortlist and then ignored it till the gender scan. Then I said to DH have you been thinking of any of the names and he said yes one in particular. I said Me too! Luckily it was the same name! DS2 was trickier. I wrote a shortlist again but DH wasn't too impressed by it so I just left it hanging there. By the time he arrived he was either Elliott or Jasper and we thought he looked like an Elliott. So if we have a boy we think we'll stick with Jasper. Our girl name Penelope (Penny) we've had since our early dating days! And we've got one ready for DD2 of Darcy. Fingers crossed we get to meet them both!
    I LOVE elliott and Jasper but Elliot is too close to Ellis our middle son and I have inded a jasper for 3 years now so would be odd naming him after another child that is with me24-7.
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am also liking Dylan today
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi All,
    I'm doing the same as a few of you-concentrating on boy's names so that I'm more prepared if the next one turns out to be a boy. We had a hard time finding any boy's names that we both liked with DS1. We knew he would have Steven as a middle name as that's his dad's name and our surname is Wild so we have to think carefully about what goes with that. We heard Blake and that was the one with no going back. It suits him so well and am so pleased we found it-it's not too popular in the UK yet and we liked it as it couldn't be shortened. His dad grew up just being called by his surname anyway .
    We like unusual names that aren't too crazy IYKWIM. I also like posher sounding names so I love your names Hopingforsaskia and really am hoping for Byron myself.We also like Raiden, Spencer and Sebastian, Max, Finn and Riley. Although I'm not sure if Max Wild or Riley Wild would be great or not.
    On the girl's side we have a few bounding around but not focussing on them in case of GD. Possibly have my middle name which is Elise and then we love Aria, Arianna, Alyssia, Izabella, Violet, Arabella, Amelia etc. I really like very girly names.
    It's so hard-there are so many girl names I love and so few boy's names that I would even consider. I'm just so hoping the next one is a girl but I think finding the right boy's name would make hearing 'boy' much easier at the gender scan....only ttc atm so getting way ahead of myself already!
    Mum to a lovely little boy and hoping for a little sister for him

Dream User

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum23boys, my sister in law just called her son Dylan and it's a lovely name. I used to be a speech therapist for kids and they almost all had behavioural issues too and were mostly boys-it has put me off so many boy's names! Never had a Dylan though
    Mum to a lovely little boy and hoping for a little sister for him

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Im liking Elliott today what do u think ?
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast