Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Lets share Name ideas !!!

Can u tell im a serial poster ? Ha ha ha

Its going to take me and DH along time - probably longer than 9 months to agree on a name so im starting my list early then ill give it him to look over and add his on but before i do that i need some ideas. Something not too popular but not too out there either.
    We like names that cant be shortened too !! We already have Owen, Ellis and Liam. Need both boys and girls names.

I like Erin, Seren, Amy, Emily, Grace for a girl but grace is quite popular as is Liily Violet, Rose etc all the flower names.

Boys wise - NOTHING !! Ive always hated all boys names and we found naming our 3 boys really hard !

Love to hear your names and if i steal any for the list Ill let you know. :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL at the serial poster thing. I am a serial replyer.
    I like the name Seren! That's different Ours is already decided - AUBREE!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    And if its a boy ????????
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    And if its a boy ????????
    Lol we don't talk about boy babies I believe in "the secret" so it's just Aubree, no boy options! Hehe!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So basically if only pick a girl name it has to be a girl right ? Ha ha
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    So basically if only pick a girl name it has to be a girl right ? Ha ha
    I had a boys name picked before I was ever pregnant the first time. I just knew my first child would be a boy and his name would be Jackson, so when I was pregnant for the first time, that was the name I had waiting. We were team green, so I tried to pick a girl name, but had trouble, and we finally decided on something about 2/3 of the way into the pregnancy. I had a feeling I was having a girl, despite the fact that I had always thought I would have boys. And yes, I had a girl. She had no middle name until after she was born. So that theory didn't really work for me that first time! My next was a boy (and we didn't name him Jackson, because it had gotten super popular by then), and we thought of a boys name early on, but we had no girl name picked, not even going into the delivery room, so your theory was right that time. #3 I had a boy's name picked from the second I POAS, and I was certain it was a boy. Nope, it was DD2, and she was 2 days old before we decided on a name!

Anyway. I really only like boy names, so I can help you there. How about:

Ryan
    Mason
    Parker
    Cooper
    Duncan
    Gavin
    Hudson
    Wyatt
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Lol we don't talk about boy babies I believe in "the secret" so it's just Aubree, no boy options! Hehe!!
    Okay, I want to believe in the Secret, but it didn't work for me last time around! I got a girl even though I visualized a boy for months. My question is this: if you are already pregnant, at this point, it doesn't matter what you think about--right? You can't change the gender by visualizing, no matter how hard you try (believe me, I tried!). Not that you have to think about boy names! Just wondering what your opinion on all that is.
    2004 2006 2010 2012

My BOY sway worked!! THANK YOU GENDER DREAMING!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My baby girl will be either Lara or Britney.

Cody for a boy

BUT THIS ONE IS A GIRL!!!
    Love being Mommy to my fab kids

2008 and my ectopic angel lost August 2008

???? 2014 Maybe a next time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    We have a girl name sorted already, Cian - it is the first 2 letters of my name and the first 2 letters of DPs name put together. I like Cullen for a boy but DP hates it becaues he knows i got it from Twilight!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Hobbermittens View Post
    Okay, I want to believe in the Secret, but it didn't work for me last time around! I got a girl even though I visualized a boy for months. My question is this: if you are already pregnant, at this point, it doesn't matter what you think about--right? You can't change the gender by visualizing, no matter how hard you try (believe me, I tried!). Not that you have to think about boy names! Just wondering what your opinion on all that is.
    Worked for my son so just going with that again. We don't feel the need to talk about boy names, we strongly feel it will be a girl. Whatever will be will be. and we didn't start using "the secret" when we got pregnant cause no of course you can't change it then. We have been talking about "Aubree" for about 8 months. Everyone has their own beliefs, I personally think there's something to it and anything that's supposed to help ill go with.
    Last edited by cvd; September 27th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast