Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Ah so sick!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My doctor isn't in until tomorrow but I called and talked to a nurse, she said since I didn't get implantation bleeding it could be that (and that's why it's brown cause it's old) OR DH and I did it last night so that so since there's a lot more blood flow down there right now for the placenta etc it may just be that lol she said not to worry at all, hard not to though eh? Everything makes me worry a little!
    Hope your cold passes quickly too sweetpea! DH just keeps telling me our little bun is just sucking all the nutrients right out of me to get nice an strong hehe, guess thats one way to look at it
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am battling a horrible cold too! I feel like I'm swallowing razor blades. Something must be going around. I have so much sinus pressure, ear pressure, and worst sore throat ever. I can't even sleep good. I feel your pain! Hope we are all better soon!
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh my goodness lilpumpkin! What is going on lol don't the cold bugs know we need all our strength for baby's growth! Yes hope everyone better uber soon!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh wow, a lot of us are sick then, huh? Lilpumpkin, I feel the same way - my throat is soooo sore. I hope we all start feeling better soon! Watch, we'll get better just in time to start the whole morning sickness phase.

2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    LOL sweetpea. I bet you're right!!! So much bad news going on here lately, I did an opk that I had leftover this morning just to see if itd work, it did. So sad
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm even worse....I'm still using HPTs! I had a pack of IC's, so I've just decided to use them up. I've been taking one every day. Hahaha, I told you I'm an addict!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I'm even worse....I'm still using HPTs! I had a pack of IC's, so I've just decided to use them up. I've been taking one every day. Hahaha, I told you I'm an addict!
    Oh man! I think I'm going to start doing that too. I had more brown cm today. Starting to get a bit more worried. Really hoping it's just normal.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    I've been doing the same thing! I feel like I'm just double checking to make sure I'm still pregnant! Lol!
    2006 2009

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Oh man! I think I'm going to start doing that too. I had more brown cm today. Starting to get a bit more worried. Really hoping it's just normal.
    I had that with my first son & even some pink streaks. Doc checked me closely for a while with some extra sonograms. I had a small hematoma in the sac. Everything was fine & my son will be 6 yrs old soon! I know it's scary though! I've learned to go by how worried my doc seems & he was cool as a cucumber!
    2006 2009

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    I had a pocket of blood aka hematoma at my first U/S 6wk 5 days. My bambina is just fine!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast