Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This a frer right, they are reliable. You should not get your hopes up right now, then it hurts even more.
    You can take another test but please, be prepared! Maybe you should try a CB with conception indicator, very sensitive!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ive tried a clear blue one but its also negative - i dont have the conception indicator one but it was negative all the same - i still have sore boobs back ache and nausea so guess i just need to wait 24-48 hours now and see what happens - Im assuming if the hcg is gone from my system then teh miscarriage should happen fairly quickly ?
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Could be, doesn't have to. There is also something called a "missed abortion". Then you don't get a bleeding or it takes a couple of weeks. Just take your time now, give yourself this moment to feel sad. It's a dream falling apart and I know this hurts really bad. Seek comfort with your DH!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My dh is no use - he didnt want to get excited when we got the test he wanted to wait for the scan and so now he says i told u so - he doesnt understand why im so sad - he thinks we just need to wait for things to happen them move on to next month - I on the other hand am crushed and the last thing on my mind is trying again.
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm so sorry for you!!
    That's not really nice to hear from someone as close as DH. Can you call a friend or your mom or someone you feel close enough to? You need a listener!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    It seems like we're going through the same thing. I'm waiting for the nurse to call me back. It's absolutely horrible all this waiting.
    since 2005 2008 2010.

When our dream became a nightmare
    http://www.20-week-countdown.blogspot.com

Failed sway due April 2014

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I just cant stop crying but feel like i need to hide my feelings in front of dh as he says im making it hard on myself, its pointless beatig my self up about it, that we havent done anything wrong and it obviously just wasnt meant to be and so to let nature take its course - I just want to be held and to cry.
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i have no words to make it right but just wanted to say that i am thinking of you and sending you lots of hugs

I hope you can get in to see a dr soon for a blood test...when was/is AF due?

I hope you get some resolution soon and I hope you find the strenght to get back on the bandwagon again...

And pls dont think you jinxed yourself, it really doesnt work like that, please dont beat yourself up

Thinking of you xo
    Mummy to DS10 who is the light of our world
    Swayed took us 8 cycle's and I'm finally

Please be a sticky little bean, we have wished and hoped for you for so long xo

Our family welcomed a in May 2013 and thats ok, we're head over heels in love with him and feel blessed to be honoured with 2 sons

January 2014 - A little surprise that went to heaven before we could meet

October 2014 - Officially swaying for one last little bundle and wishing and hoping its a pink one

April 2015 - All our dreams have miraculously come true, our sway worked and our family will be complete with the little girl joining us in October this year

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Mum23, I'm with the other ladies, I'm So sorry that you have to go through this, and I'm wishing that all is well and your test is just faulty!!!! I hope you get answers soon!

hugz.gif
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks Lassie its now 3 days late. I have spoke to the doc who says they will do a urie sample but how that will differ from what im doing myself at home i dont know - I need to collect a pot today ad then take to the hospitala nd wait 3 days for the results !! I think ill keep the pot and use the FMU tomorrow as if there is even the smallest amount of hcg left im guessing thats when it would most likely show up so should then know fingers crossed by the weekend or monday morning - unless of course something happens in the mean time to confirm my worst fears
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast