Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Congrats 3boys! Glad to have you here! Did you add your due date to the due date list?? That's good your not having many symptoms yet!
    NVM just seen you did add it to the list!

I have been having CONSTANT nausea the last 2 or 3 days, while I eat, sleep etc. It has been terrible considering the Thanksgiving holiday No vomitting. My tummy is just sooooo upset. I want it to go away lol!
    I'm having nausea sometimes too when I smell certain foods (foods which usually I adore ) but not vomiting. Tummy is often upset too especially gassy I'm practically being gassy all the time and it's just so uncomfortable, my tummy gets hard and bloated and it looks so huge because of that. I'm also feeling more sleepy than usual. Yesterday I had about 5 sharp pains in my lower back which lasted only a second but I was really worried it could be something bad, it stopped almost immediately but I'm still so afraid Hope it's nothing wrong. I just can't wait for my first ultrasound to be able to see our little one.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Doesn't nausea just suck? No other way to word it lol. I never had this with DS!! And I wonder what your sharp pains are!! I'm sure it's got to be something to do with how much your body is changing right now. But I know what you mean about the ultrasound!!! When is yours booked for?
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls! I'm still feeling alright, pregnancy symptom wise. I've had a few random bouts of nausea, but no puking yet (it's still early though - I usually don't get the constant nausea until 6 weeks). I'm super thirsty, and peeing ALL the time. I'm also very, very tired. I feel like I'm sedated sometimes and literally can't keep my eyes open, LOL! My nipples are still a bit sore too. Not really any other symptoms besides those. However, I'm still super sick with a cold and feel awful from that, ugh.

Can't wait to see my little one, but my first u/s isn't until November 9th. I'll be 9w4d. Trying to keep myself busy until then!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Doesn't nausea just suck? No other way to word it lol. I never had this with DS!! And I wonder what your sharp pains are!! I'm sure it's got to be something to do with how much your body is changing right now. But I know what you mean about the ultrasound!!! When is yours booked for?

For the 29th October, I'll be 8weeks pregnant....still 3weeks to wait! I didn't have much nausea with DS either and only remember that I threw up for about 3 or 4 times total in all pregnancy so that's very little compared to some ladies.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Hi girls! I'm still feeling alright, pregnancy symptom wise. I've had a few random bouts of nausea, but no puking yet (it's still early though - I usually don't get the constant nausea until 6 weeks). I'm super thirsty, and peeing ALL the time. I'm also very, very tired. I feel like I'm sedated sometimes and literally can't keep my eyes open, LOL! My nipples are still a bit sore too. Not really any other symptoms besides those. However, I'm still super sick with a cold and feel awful from that, ugh.

Can't wait to see my little one, but my first u/s isn't until November 9th. I'll be 9w4d. Trying to keep myself busy until then!
    Sorry about your cold sweetpea, that's awful considering that we can't take medicines to help it get better. It'll be tough during winter with the cold weather not to get colds I went to dr on Saturday too cause I got itchy down there and I thought I must have a yeast infection and didn't want to put any pessary in there without consulting dr. She said infection is mild and only on the outside of vg, at least. So she only prescribed some cream to put on outside and it seems it immediately worked cause feeling ok now

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This pregnancy ticker is getting on my nerves...for some reason I don't know the baby gaga ticker marks my pregnancy as being a day more than the baby bump one

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    For the 29th October, I'll be 8weeks pregnant....still 3weeks to wait! I didn't have much nausea with DS either and only remember that I threw up for about 3 or 4 times total in all pregnancy so that's very little compared to some ladies.
    That's awesome! Mine is the 30th! Ill be 9+1! How exciting! And yes I know, I only threw up once with DS and I think it was the take out food lol nothing to do with being preg so this is definitely new to me! I've just been laying on the couch eating soda crackers and drinking ginger ale
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Sorry about your cold sweetpea, that's awful considering that we can't take medicines to help it get better. It'll be tough during winter with the cold weather not to get colds I went to dr on Saturday too cause I got itchy down there and I thought I must have a yeast infection and didn't want to put any pessary in there without consulting dr. She said infection is mild and only on the outside of vg, at least. So she only prescribed some cream to put on outside and it seems it immediately worked cause feeling ok now
    UGH, I also think I have an infection. I HATE going to the doc for that! I'm pretty sure It's all that damn peeing my pants I'm doing when I sneeze or wretch. I'm glad yours wasn't bad at all.
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I'll be nauseous most of the time, I think in a way I would be thinking that it's a girl in there since it would be totally different from my son's pregnancy lol

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    UGH, I also think I have an infection. I HATE going to the doc for that! I'm pretty sure It's all that damn peeing my pants I'm doing when I sneeze or wretch. I'm glad yours wasn't bad at all.

Sorry butterfly but you made me laugh with the peeing while sneezing Yeah it happened to me when I was pregnant with ds too! Dr told me to wear cotton underwear and to dry vg well when bathing and after peeing. And also to remove underwear during the night so 'it' gets more air

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast