Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    UGH, I also think I have an infection. I HATE going to the doc for that! I'm pretty sure It's all that damn peeing my pants I'm doing when I sneeze or wretch. I'm glad yours wasn't bad at all.
    LOL!!! I never had that last preg hope I don't this time either although it would give a good laugh at times!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ha ha ha at the peeing girls. With all three of my other pregnancies I got thrush badly and that was a royal pain.

I'm worried I might have a urine infection at the moment actually but I'm sure I've brought that on myself by holding my pee for too long so I can get a better and darker BFP! doh

DH has got a bad cold at the moment (well in that I mean he thinks he is dying!!) so I'm not looking forward to catching that.

feeling more tired today zzzzzz is it bedtime yet???
    Last edited by 3boys; October 9th, 2012 at 07:22 AM.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hubby is also not feeling good, he has a little sore throat and he has mild fever, so I'm keeping my distance from him...no kisses, no hugging, nothing! Hope I won't catch it too. And my lower back is still painful but the pain is different from that we feel when AF is coming. It's more like when I stand for too long or like I sit on the sofa in a bad position. Hubby keeps telling me to consult doctor, but what can he do at this stage? I can't even do an ultrasound to see that baby is ok and can't take pills for the pain. So I'm just eagerly waiting for the 8th week scan. I also asked my employer to change my office chair cause it is completely Not Ergonomic at all and she agreed immediately at least, better this way cause I don't want to tell her that I'm pregnant yet.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well Dreaming: I went into the doc yesterday for a pelvic and got right in. He did a prenatal with it lol which I wasn't prepared for.
    I'm naked from the waist down laying down with the drape on and he's finding the heartbeat and doing the fundal measurement..ha, ackward! Though he was professional it was a bit uncomfortable!

I went right in because I didn't want to play around incase it was BV because that is a bad infection to have being prego.. but luckily it's just yeast.. so yay for me for the next week I get to treat that!
    Never had it during pregnancy lol. But thank you DD, I'm peeing constantly when I sneeze and wretch! But you are worth it! haha
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Butterfly glad that it's nothing serious although I know how annoying yeast infections are during Pregnancy. I had one nearly the whole nine months with DS2. I nearly cleared the local chemist out of all the canesten. I would put up with it to have a DD though x
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Well Dreaming: I went into the doc yesterday for a pelvic and got right in. He did a prenatal with it lol which I wasn't prepared for.
    I'm naked from the waist down laying down with the drape on and he's finding the heartbeat and doing the fundal measurement..ha, ackward! Though he was professional it was a bit uncomfortable!

I went right in because I didn't want to play around incase it was BV because that is a bad infection to have being prego.. but luckily it's just yeast.. so yay for me for the next week I get to treat that!
    Never had it during pregnancy lol. But thank you DD, I'm peeing constantly when I sneeze and wretch! But you are worth it! haha

Glad it's nothing serious and it's better you took action and went to DR before things get more complicated xxx
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Butterfly glad that it's nothing serious although I know how annoying yeast infections are during Pregnancy. I had one nearly the whole nine months with DS2. I nearly cleared the local chemist out of all the canesten. I would put up with it to have a DD though x
    Holy shiz...how did your hubby handle that?
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A tip for you ladies: yeast infections are much more likely during pregnancy due to all of the hormones, but if you take a probiotic once a day it should protect you from them (or begin taking a couple of them per day when you DO have a YI; it'll knock it out faster than over the counter meds). The first time I never got a YI during pregnancy was my last pregnancy and it was because I took a probiotic once per day. What a relief because I typically get them BADLY when I'm expecting.

You can get them in the refrigerated section of any health food store. Just keep them cold!
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hey ladies! I've been SUPER EXHAUSTED and nauseous on & off all day. I've had headaches everyday for the last couple of weeks too but don't know if those are from my sinus infection or not. I've only vomited once though. Hopefully I'll get my energy back soon. I was never this tired with my other two.
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilpumpkin06 View Post
    Hey ladies! I've been SUPER EXHAUSTED and nauseous on & off all day. I've had headaches everyday for the last couple of weeks too but don't know if those are from my sinus infection or not. I've only vomited once though. Hopefully I'll get my energy back soon. I was never this tired with my other two.
    This seems to be what I am going through too Lilpumpkin! I have constant nausea! I've vomitted twice in the last week and a half What a crappy feeling! I'm also always super tired, I go for a nap and wake up still counting the minutes until bed time LOL good to know someone is sharing the same feelings as me these days! And tips for the nausea, has anything been helping you?
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast