Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Super nauseous here, too. I haven't thrown up yet, but I've been gagging and dry-heaving a LOT. Not fun...
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was sick for the first time this morning! I'm now sitting on the sofa with DS3 (others at school) feeling very sorry for myself
    On the plus side.... Good sign for me. with my miscarriage I was not sick once.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Booooooo I so wanna be feeing sick !!! Strange isnt it - sickness for me is the worst illness ever - anything else i can handle but i cry when im sick yet i am dyig to have morning sickness A) Because i want to be pregnant again and B) because then it will give me hope ( even if its is false ) that it might be a girl as i had no sickness with all 3 boys. I know its not related to sex but as all 3 of my pregnancies were the same something different would be good
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nauseous too but haven't thrown up yet and this continous bad taste is mouth is so annoying. Very very tired as well. I'm always sleepy at work and in the morning, when I wake up, it takes me about 45 minutes to really wake up, I feel like a zombie! And the evenings, I usually get asleep in front of the tv and if I go to bed and hubby joins in 5 minutes, I don't even realize that he got in bed cause I'm already snoring by then
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    Booooooo I so wanna be feeing sick !!! Strange isnt it - sickness for me is the worst illness ever - anything else i can handle but i cry when im sick yet i am dyig to have morning sickness A) Because i want to be pregnant again and B) because then it will give me hope ( even if its is false ) that it might be a girl as i had no sickness with all 3 boys. I know its not related to sex but as all 3 of my pregnancies were the same something different would be good

I also would be thinking that it might be girl if I had more sickness, I do believe in this theory although there are lots of girls who said that they had more sickness during a particular pregnancy but still got another boy. I got nausea earlier than with my boy, had some during 5th week, then it stopped and started again at week 6, but I'm not nauseous enough to think I might be carrying girl. With my son I'm not sure if it was week 7 or week 9 but def not earlier than that and I remember throwing up only 2 or 3 times during the whole pregnancy.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Forgot to mention that my older sister had little to no nausea during her first pregnancy and she had girl and she had lots of sickness, she even had to take pills cause she couldn't eat anything during her second pregnancy and she got Boy!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    I also would be thinking that it might be girl if I had more sickness, I do believe in this theory although there are lots of girls who said that they had more sickness during a particular pregnancy but still got another boy. I got nausea earlier than with my boy, had some during 5th week, then it stopped and started again at week 6, but I'm not nauseous enough to think I might be carrying girl. With my son I'm not sure if it was week 7 or week 9 but def not earlier than that and I remember throwing up only 2 or 3 times during the whole pregnancy.
    Yes this pregnancy is like the opposite of DS. I feel so sick always. With him, other then a missed period and growing belly I would have NEVER known I was preg. I felt great and absolutely normal. This one I am SO sick feeling and have been sick 2 times, only 1 with DS and I was like 4 months and swear it was the food not the preg lol. Gives me more hope its a girl she has a little attitude already! Lol
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    A strange thing has happened to me today.... Wherever I go........... I can smell burnt toast!!???? There is NO ONE cooking toast lol.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    This seems to be what I am going through too Lilpumpkin! I have constant nausea! I've vomitted twice in the last week and a half What a crappy feeling! I'm also always super tired, I go for a nap and wake up still counting the minutes until bed time LOL good to know someone is sharing the same feelings as me these days! And tips for the nausea, has anything been helping you?
    I've found that nibbling on pretzels between meals helps the nausea & headaches a lot!
    2006 2009
    IT'S A GIRL!!!! Prayed for and expecting a June 2013!!!

"For I know the plans I have for you...plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

"He has made everything beautiful in its time." Ecclesiastes 3:11

‘The lot is cast into the lap but every decision is wholly of the Lord’ (Proverbs 16:33). In Hebrew it reads;‘Even the events that seem accidental are really ordered by Him’.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Felt mildly nauseated most of the day today. Nothing too bad.

I'm tired most of the day, nearly every day, as well. I wouldn't really call it "fatigue", as much as I have no energy... does that make sense? I'm not falling asleep in the middle of the day or anything like that.

If acne were all the rage, I'd be one cool chick, we'll just leave it at that.

Also, I am eating like a friggin' crazy person. Is anyone else? I've gained 5ish lbs already! So serious. Of course, this isn't new to me in the least (I usually gain 15-20 lbs by the 20 week mark... overall typically a 35ish lb gain in the end), however I still despise watching the scale climb almost daily. I ate a lot of fruits and veggies today, but jeez, I'm just eating so much more than usual as a whole. I wish I could turn it OFF.
    Certified Labor Doula and Part-time Photographer
    Delighted Wife and Mama to (10) (8) (5) (3)

My identical twin girls were born at home on 6/13/13!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast