Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    NearlyDone I had bad cramps when I first found out last week all the way through this week too. It has been worse at certain times but pretty good today.

OAN: My hubby just called me and said my DS has strep. He didn't even seem sick. We sent him to the doctor because he was coughing from the sinus drainage that he gets from his allergies. Good thing we sent him in. Poor fella can't catch a break.
    Thankyou that makes me feel much better....i hope your little one is feeling better soon x
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by NearlyDone View Post
    Thankyou that makes me feel much better....i hope your little one is feeling better soon x
    Thanks Nearly he is feeling fine. Doesn't even act sick, lol. How is your cramping today dear? Praying it calms down a bit for you!
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hello week 5! Nausea has hit me hard today. I am having that unwell feeling. Thankfully I am at home with my son today. About to go take a nap, lol. How is everyone else feeling today?
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ah welcome to the nausea club!! I hope it's not too bad!!
    I feel pretty good today. I might actualy get some cleaning done finally lol!!! My nausea now seems to be fine in the morning then just gets progressively worse with before bedtime being BRUTAL. I think I like this better then all day but still sucks
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Can't wait till we reach at least 13weeks, perhaps we'll start feeling better. Besides I cought a cold and I can't stop sneezing, cleaning my nose and feeling cold....blah! I'm complaining about something all the time this pregnancy! Guess hubby will be freaking out soon with me complaining every second
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Ah welcome to the nausea club!! I hope it's not too bad!!
    I feel pretty good today. I might actualy get some cleaning done finally lol!!! My nausea now seems to be fine in the morning then just gets progressively worse with before bedtime being BRUTAL. I think I like this better then all day but still sucks
    Thanks...I guess, lol. I am actually home today because I just couldn't deal with the nausea. I also had a bit of pinkish/brownish spotting last night so I put myself on a mini bed rest. Should I call the dr about it? No cramping or anything and it is actually gone now :-/
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks...I guess, lol. I am actually home today because I just couldn't deal with the nausea. I also had a bit of pinkish/brownish spotting last night so I put myself on a mini bed rest. Should I call the dr about it? No cramping or anything and it is actually gone now :-/

I also had spotting at 6weeks (kind of rust in colour) and went to gynae cause I was also having back pain and was concerned. She did an ultrasound but it was too early to see baby, we saw the sac and the yolk sac and saw something ticking on the monitor which we presumed it was the heartbeat Gynae said not to worry as long as it is just spotting or brown mucus. She suggested not to have sex though for a couple of weeks. We went again to for an ultrasound at 7weeks, for reassurance and we could then see the baby and we heard and saw heart beating

I know it's not easy, but I wouldn't worry too much about it if it's just pink/brown spotting. Just try to not overdo with chores and rest more. I'm sure your baby is fine
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I agree with dreaming! I had some spotting at 5 weeks and my doc said it was prob from having sex and just to be more gentle and wait till the spotting stopped! Not sure if that could be a cause for you!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls, i too have the cold that been going around - coming out the other end but felt rough earlier on in the week. Cramping seems to have stopped to, been ok for a couple of days. No other symptoms at all apart from being tired (but then have had such a lot going on i'd be feeling tired anyway) don't really feel pregnant at all yet - only thing i am feeling is really teary, i keep crying at daft things (think its prob just cause i've been under a lot of pressure and am finding it hard that this was my last shot a girl which i am 90% sure has now gone for good)? Anyone else having hormone trouble????

P4P sorry the nausea has hit - atleast its proof your growing a little person, how was it in previous pregnancies?

Can't believe for some of you its not far off nub shots - i remember everyone getting their BFP's, feels like it was yesterday. Dreaming did you get a shot of the baby for the ramzi thing at all? (or just for us to go crazy over a cute baby)
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cramping is much less now thankyou and iv even got constipation (yay).....i had a little bit of bleeding just before 7 weeks with my second child and all was fine on a scan id call if your worried and thinking about it xx
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast