Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    I know the feeling quite well...Constipated is my middle name lol!
    Doesn't prune juice help ladies? I need to be drinking it.. and hate it so much but it does work!
    I've had to go to drastic measures to get unplugged.. 3 times now. Never seen so much constipation!
    Age 7 5 MC May 2012 BFP June 2012 My ~*Princess*~ is now 3 yrs old! MC May 2015 Chemical June 2015
    DS#3 Arrived in April
    I love my Rainbow Baby with all my , She took a year to conceive! Thank you GD!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly Spirit View Post
    Doesn't prune juice help ladies? I need to be drinking it.. and hate it so much but it does work!
    I've had to go to drastic measures to get unplugged.. 3 times now. Never seen so much constipation!
    Nothing seems to work for me. I tried prune juice several times, it's so sweet yuck and it doesn't work with me. Tried dried prunes, lots of vegetables, kiwi, hot custard, fruit, nothing works. They only make me really really gassy which is so embarassing and upsetting, my tummy becomes bloated like a watermelon and still nothing works. I'm having Duphalac and sometimes have to put in glycerine suppositories, which also is something very uncomfortable but help. And Duphalac is a kind of syrup,it seems like oil but it is also very sweet. I hate it. Everytime i'm taking it,it makes me gag and I'm almost throwing up. I hope my baby will resemble hubby in his poop production!
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls,how are you feeling about getting your desired gender? I mean how much are you convinced that you have your desired gender growing in there?

Personally I keep on telling myself and my family that it's gonna be a boy. Many times it seems to me it is so obvious that I'm gonna have a boy that I just can't even imagine the angel face of a girl in my arms. It would be too good to be true! I keep on talking about the baby as if it is a boy. It is already a big miracle that there's a tiny baby inside me, but it being a girl would be a double miracle and I don't feel I'll ever be that lucky for a double miracle. Today I woke up though, with an image of a girl face in my mind, with those tiny pink lips and tiny nose, and those little fingers and she was all dressed in pink with a woolen hat, it's such a lovely image, I can't get it out of my mind. I'm trying to remove the image and put back the usual image of a cute little baby boy. I know it's gonna be a boy so I can't afford to fantasize much of girls.

How do you girls feel?
    I think we may have went on about this before a while ago! I am the opposite of you, I like to believe in "the secret" so we just assume it's a girl. Whenever we talked about the baby, we talk about AUBREE.. even close family member's just refer to the baby as that now too! LOL it's kinda cute! We have already picked up a few pink things. I think I can do this because I know deep down I will be happy as long as baby is healthy, I am not worried about GD. Maybe because we are only on our second? (Although I want this to be the last). I guess a few other things help me totally believe it's a girl, my best friends mom is very, I guess you could say, intune with things like this and before I even TOLD her I was pregnant she KNEW and she told me she so thinks it's a girl. I'll take it LOL! And we've had some spooky appearances with the name Aubree which we picked months and months before we even thought of actually trying! Signs just seem to point that way I will find in a couple months though! Not to mention this pregnancy is the complete OPPOSITE of DS so far. I know some say that has nothing to do with gender but I'd like to believe so
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    Cvd did the fresh pears and apples not help :-/ I was sure that would work! I have been having quite the opposite issue. Go figure.
    Well I have been eating apples and oranges but unfortunately due to my inability to pick fruit, the pears need like a WEEK to ripen!! LOL!!!! It's been better though!
    OK TMI - it's not like constipation where I just can't go for days, it's like a little teeny bit goes and it feels like it's not done (and obviously definitely isn't done) but won't go anymore! Then all day I feel like any min will be the time and it's literally POOPY feeling like that!! If that makes sense! I have been adding my small coffee back which seems to help to, but I'd really rather avoid caffeine. I don't think a small coffee will harm though.
    I wish there was an answer!!!! I'm definitely glad it's better though!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls,how are you feeling about getting your desired gender? I mean how much are you convinced that you have your desired gender growing in there?

Personally I keep on telling myself and my family that it's gonna be a boy. Many times it seems to me it is so obvious that I'm gonna have a boy that I just can't even imagine the angel face of a girl in my arms. It would be too good to be true! I keep on talking about the baby as if it is a boy. It is already a big miracle that there's a tiny baby inside me, but it being a girl would be a double miracle and I don't feel I'll ever be that lucky for a double miracle. Today I woke up though, with an image of a girl face in my mind, with those tiny pink lips and tiny nose, and those little fingers and she was all dressed in pink with a woolen hat, it's such a lovely image, I can't get it out of my mind. I'm trying to remove the image and put back the usual image of a cute little baby boy. I know it's gonna be a boy so I can't afford to fantasize much of girls.

How do you girls feel?
    I know that this is a boy. I feel like I am blessed enough to have even gotten pregnant given our past issues so why even worry? I would hate to have something bad happen and the guilt I would carry around knowing that I was only concerned about gender would be brutal. Would I love a little girl absolutely! Would I be equally blessed with a little boy...no doubt about it! Then again...this is only my second.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Well I have been eating apples and oranges but unfortunately due to my inability to pick fruit, the pears need like a WEEK to ripen!! LOL!!!! It's been better though!
    OK TMI - it's not like constipation where I just can't go for days, it's like a little teeny bit goes and it feels like it's not done (and obviously definitely isn't done) but won't go anymore! Then all day I feel like any min will be the time and it's literally POOPY feeling like that!! If that makes sense! I have been adding my small coffee back which seems to help to, but I'd really rather avoid caffeine. I don't think a small coffee will harm though.
    I wish there was an answer!!!! I'm definitely glad it's better though!
    Haha cvd you can always do the pears in the can. Get the ones in fruit juice or water if you can find those. They are way less sugary! Yeah I know that unfinished poop feeling very well!
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

How do you girls feel?
    I feel exactly the same. I have told EVERYBODY it's a boy and I will only let myself imagine that this is my forth boy. Obviously in my heart of hearts I pray it is still 50/50 but I can't dwell on it. I have to keep believing that this is DS4. To be honest I can't actually imagine what having a DD would be like so it makes it easier to pretend.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi Everyone,

Ugh-I'm glad to know I'm not the only one suffering from constipation. I wasn't sure it was a pregnancy thing, but reading your posts leads me to think it is! My digestion is so sluggish, I feel slow, bloated and gassy all the time now! Plus, I'm constantly nauseous and exhausted. I'm really not at my best these days and have even had the odd "what have I done?!" thought. It's just so hard to take care of my other 2 when I'm feeling so rotten. I keep trying to remind myself that this baby will be worth it, but I feel awful.

Like some of you, I feel certain this is a boy. Ramzi's theory points to this being my third boy and my gut instinct is saying the same. I'm trying to prepare myself for hearing 'boy' at the gender scan.
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678