Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

How's everyone feeling?

It's gotten a bit quiet in here!
    I am on a crazy rollercoaster of hormones, I feel so terrible for my DH lol. Other then that, I pee about 30 times a day and I am EXHAUSTED. I just got over hand, foot & mouth disease which was terrible! No nausea or sore boobs or anything yet for me!

How are all you ladies feeling???
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Felt horrible this morning. I keep getting waves of nausea, but not actually puking.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh goodness, hope it gets better as the day goes on! How far along are you ZoeyMax?
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi cvd, I'm feeling quit ok up to now. I don't have nausea yet although sometimes I have food aversions, like I look at chocolate and don't find it inviting (that's a new one for me), but then I might enjoy it on another day. I'm still trying to eat some veggies or salads and I'm liking them, something which I didn't like when I wasn't pregnant and had to force myself to eat them when I was on LE diet.

I'm also feeling tired easily and sleepy and I find myself taking a nap in the afternoon when possible. Boobs are bigger and a little sore to the touch but not much. I'm feeling more emotional and moody too, sometimes I'm the happiest person on earth and a minute after I'm screaming! That's it basically. I think it's early for me to get nausea, I started feeling nauseaous after 7weeks pregnant with my son, actually I'm not sure if it was 7 or even 9 weeks although it can differ from one pregnancy to another.

I went to the doctor today but a different one from my usual gynecologist cause they called me this morning and said that he had to be hospitalized and offered a visit with a different one. I had to go cause my vg was itchy and was sure I have a yeast infection and did not want to delay in seeing a doctor. I also fixed an appointment with my usualy gyne on the 29th October, I'll be 8weeks 2days! I can't wait to go, I'll see my bean for the first time cause today it was too early for an u/s. When are you seeing your dr?
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Good to hear all is well for you! Hopefully the infection goes away soon, such an annoyance! Ya no nausea still for me as well but I can totally agree with the food aversions. I ALWAYS drink a morning coffee but lately the thought of coffee is icky lol.
    I went and seen my doctor about 2 days after I got my BFP LOL she was shocked I came in so early but just checked my blood pressure and such and gave me the paperwork for my bloodwork! I see her again Nov 1st, and I have an ultrasound booked for Oct 30th, I'll be 9w+1, I'm also sooooo excited for that! When are you planning to tell people?
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I told my parents and sisters but asked them to keep it for themselves for now. I also told a very close friend of mine and asked her the same thing. This week we're going to tell my in-laws and hubbie's brothers and will also ask them not to tell anybody yet. I told my son and he's old enough to keep it a secret. I think I will be telling others at around 12 weeks or so and I think by then the belly will start showing a little, so they will still guess if I don't tell. What about you?

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That's good!!
    I'm not very good at holding things in we've already told family and close friends! I will probably make it oficially public after my ultrasound maybe! Not sure we also might wait till 12 weeks for that!
    So this morning I woke up with HUNGER sickness lol such a pain in my tummy, I was starving. So I had to eat some toast then went back to bed!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi girls. Well we found out yesterday that we were expecting again!!! I had to go round my mums for a family dinner and it was really hard not saying anything (don't know how I'm going to last until the scan). But we have decided to definately wait until we know everything is ok this time before sharing the news. The only people that know are my DH and best mate

I have been feeling a bit dizzy and my boobs have been slightly sore but apart from that zero on the symptom front.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats 3boys! Glad to have you here! Did you add your due date to the due date list?? That's good your not having many symptoms yet!
    NVM just seen you did add it to the list!

I have been having CONSTANT nausea the last 2 or 3 days, while I eat, sleep etc. It has been terrible considering the Thanksgiving holiday No vomitting. My tummy is just sooooo upset. I want it to go away lol!
    Last edited by cvd; October 8th, 2012 at 09:03 AM.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations 3boys! Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy! Glad you joined us Yeah it's really tough not to tell the whole world about the baby I can't wait for some weeks to pass so we could be able to tell.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast