Page 103 of 345 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3446
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I'm having a boy! I will post a pic when I feel up to it. Not feeling great to be honest. Can't believe I have four boys! I now share my house with five penis's ten pairs of balls and 35 boys collars to iron a week
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    oh 3 boys i am so sorry. i totally understand your disappointment. I too am slowly resigning myself to the fact...really have a gut instinct a 3rd boy is on the way. Just try and imagine all disappointment will go away when you see him live for the first time. I guess there is not much to say to make you feel better. Big hugs and thinking of you. Time does heal all wounds....

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    (((HUGS)))) 3boys..i'm so sorry to hear that!!!..I swear I totally understand what you are feeling@!!! i'm sitting here behind the computer screen w/ tears rolling down my cheeks, as if it was my ultrasound ....I feeel you !!!! I wish there was something I could say to make you feel better...but I know nothing I say will comfort you. I know it will take time, but I promise, you will be fine once the baby arrives!! this baby could be the sweetest thing ever!! he just might have so many accomplishments in life that will make you such a proud mom and he will probably be the most loved!.. please take care of yourself!! ..love you!!!
    2008 2010
    praying and swaying for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    was looking for update

so I had the craziest dream last night
    i found out I was prego with twins at the same time I found out one was gone and the other was a dwarf or somethnig. they kept using some term and I didn't know what the heck they were talking about. saying baby a and baby b. oh prego dreams they love to mess with you
    anyone else having crazy dreams?
    Yep over here! I keep having dreams that they can't find my baby's heartbeat
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so sorry you didn't hear pink - I wish you wasn't going through this xx
    2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so so sorry 3 boys.
    Me ~ 38, DH ~ 39, DD1 ~ 4 DD2 ~ 11 months

Freeze all IVF on hold until my hubby is ready for his son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    4 boys will be AMAZING !!! I know its not what you wanted to hear but I think it will be awesome.

Take some time out to get used to the idea sn remember we are all here for you. I really hope you can find some peace soon and that it doesnt ruin the rest of your pregnancy ( remember you will never get this back)

Big hugs hunny
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ps isnt 12 weeks 4 days too early to find out or are you further along ?? Sorry to be so nosey but that early I would have thought its harder to be sure and that perhaps you could still get your girl ( not trying to give u false hope ) but it does seem very early to be getting such a definate answer ?
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats 3Boys but 12 weeks does seem a little early for a gender scan, most places won't do it until 15 weeks and the nub theory is only about 70% ish accurate. With your great sway as well i wouldn't give up just yet (not that i'm one to talk i know)
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    3boys I am so sorry babe! I know that your heart really desires a little girl and that must be super hard to deal with the feelings that you have now that you have heard that it is in fact another boy. I am sure that he will be such a special kid and that you are going to be an AMAZING mom to that little fella. It still hurts though and for that I am sending you HUGE HUGS!! And just for the record...not that I am insinuating anything but I have a coworker who they told was having a boy because they looked at the nub at around this time or maybe even later. Well when they went in at 20 weeks..guess what. They were returning all of the boy clothes they purchased because boy oh boy it was a girl. IJS honey. Keep hope alive...at least for now
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 103 of 345 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast