Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So sorry 3 boys. Hugs! xxxx

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    cvd- glad you got to hear that heartbeat finally that is a long time to wait you are a very patient mama I already wanna hear mine but know they won't be able to pick up w/ just a doppler for awhile.

3boys- so sorry you didn't hear pink. holding out for that 5% for you and peace for you either way.
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies! I just found out that I'm having identical twins!!!!! I'm still in shock!
    Baby A is measuring 5 weeks 6 days. We saw a heart beat! Baby B is smaller. We did not see a heartbeat but we are hoping it's just too early to see the heartbeat. I'm praying the babies are ok. My due date changed to 8/6/2013. Please pray for my babies!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Glad everything went well cvd. So nice to hear heartbeat for the first time
    Thanks dreaming
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    cvd- glad you got to hear that heartbeat finally that is a long time to wait you are a very patient mama I already wanna hear mine but know they won't be able to pick up w/ just a doppler for awhile.

3boys- so sorry you didn't hear pink. holding out for that 5% for you and peace for you either way.
    Thank you!! Yes I was a very patient mama lol with DS I heard way earlier, but since this is my second and I had no problems last one, my doctor is really spacing my appointments farther out. Hope you hear yours soon then! And that your feeling well!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower3 View Post
    Hi ladies! I just found out that I'm having identical twins!!!!! I'm still in shock!
    Baby A is measuring 5 weeks 6 days. We saw a heart beat! Baby B is smaller. We did not see a heartbeat but we are hoping it's just too early to see the heartbeat. I'm praying the babies are ok. My due date changed to 8/6/2013. Please pray for my babies!
    Wow!!!! Congrats x2! That's great!!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I pulled over twice yesterday to desperately buy popsicles from the gas station, is anyone else craving crunchy frozen things?
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunflower3 View Post
    So happy for you Sunflower, that's great news I had my first ultrasound at 6weeks cause I had some spotting and gynae couldn't find heartbeat yet, it was too small. She tried and tried and finally we saw a dot on the monitor which seemed to be going on and off and we assumed it was the heartbeat but we were not 100% sure. I wouldn't worry that much at this stage cause it is very very early. I hope your babies will both be fine and you'll have the gender of your dreams
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    I pulled over twice yesterday to desperately buy popsicles from the gas station, is anyone else craving crunchy frozen things?

Sometimes I do, right now it seems I'm carving fruit and fresh watery food, like cold melon, cold fruit salad or cold strawberries and yes....popsicles are quite inviting. Actually I'm mostly craving lemon sorbet....I really would like some

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thinking of you 3boys, I know it's too early but I'm just hoping you feel slightly better than yesterday. I keep thinking about you today and of how upset you might be feeling as I'm seeing myself in that same situation in a few day's time and I know I'm gonna feel miserable. There are times when I feel ok about having a boy,other times I just feel miserable and start crying. I guess we just had to let it all out. I feel so bad for all of us with GD. Praying you will be fine very soon dear!

Page 106 of 345 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156206 ... LastLast