Page 11 of 345 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been having a ton of vivid nightmares. last night it was see through worms crawling all over me trying to get in. I should probably stop watching The Walking Dead before I go to sleep...haha
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yeah, unfortunately it happens. When I was 21 weeks with my DS I had bleeding and had to be admitted to hospital cause they thought I would miscarry. I remember one night I asked a doctor what will happen if the bleeding persists and he simply said, we'll just have to remove the baby from you. I remember I spent the whole night crying and I felt devastated. Thanks God everything turned out fine. But I remember how I felt at the thought of removing my baby who had lived inside me for 21 weeks, let alone how I could want to get rid of it cause it was not of the desired gender
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    I have been having a ton of vivid nightmares. last night it was see through worms crawling all over me trying to get in. I should probably stop watching The Walking Dead before I go to sleep...haha

Oh my, that's disgusting. I'm so afraid of any kind of worm, so that would have made me itch all through the night and would have made me awake all night

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi ladies can I join you? I just got my BFP this morning and my due date is June 23rd. I thought I would be able to get into the doctor for b/w but they won't see me until 8 weeks. Is that normal? I can't remember with DS1 but seems that I had b/w done first and then u/s at 8 weeks. I at least wanted to make sure my beta was doubling appropriately.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So here you are Praying4Pink, I have just replied to you on your BFP thread Well Congrats again and glad you are here!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I think it's quite normal to ask you to come at 8weeks cause they cannot see anything on an ultrasound before the 7th week. I already had to go to doctor, first visit cause I had an infection down there, and another visit cause I had a little bleeding on Friday, so I immediately went to DR. Now I'm going again for a 7wk ultrasound to make sure everything is ok cause got beta result today and it did not double. But I would only be going for my 8th week scan if I was sure everything was ok.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Yeah, unfortunately it happens. When I was 21 weeks with my DS I had bleeding and had to be admitted to hospital cause they thought I would miscarry. I remember one night I asked a doctor what will happen if the bleeding persists and he simply said, we'll just have to remove the baby from you. I remember I spent the whole night crying and I felt devastated. Thanks God everything turned out fine. But I remember how I felt at the thought of removing my baby who had lived inside me for 21 weeks, let alone how I could want to get rid of it cause it was not of the desired gender
    Oh my goodness that is the scariest thing to go through. I am so glad everything turned out okay!!! What a nightmare!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    Hi ladies can I join you? I just got my BFP this morning and my due date is June 23rd. I thought I would be able to get into the doctor for b/w but they won't see me until 8 weeks. Is that normal? I can't remember with DS1 but seems that I had b/w done first and then u/s at 8 weeks. I at least wanted to make sure my beta was doubling appropriately.
    Congrats!! Glad to have you with us!! I also agree that's normal I went in when I found out a few weeks ago and my doc just checked blood pressure etc and have me forms for my bloodwork and said to just complete it before my next appt. which is Nov 1, ill be just over 9 weeks! So ya I think it's totally normal and fine!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Girls, do you have any solution for the constant bad taste in mouth? I had forgotten it even existed but it started on Sunday and it seems everything I eat or drink, the bad taste is always there. Has anyone found something which makes it go away at least for some time?

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Girls, do you have any solution for the constant bad taste in mouth? I had forgotten it even existed but it started on Sunday and it seems everything I eat or drink, the bad taste is always there. Has anyone found something which makes it go away at least for some time?
    I have to suck on peppermints a lot. It does make the taste go away, and sometimes makes the throw up feeling go away too.
    (9) (6) (5) (3) (1)

Page 11 of 345 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast