Page 16 of 345 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    hello please may i join you lovely ladies.

BFP this morning so am officially pregnant (for now anyway, hopefully for another 8 months to) baby due 25/06/2012.
    Mrs. P! OMG so over the moon excited for you! Ahhhh! We are going to be experiencing this together. Yeah! Woo Hoo! Congratulations!!!!!
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thank you P4P me to, looks like we are only 5 apart too!
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Emily, really sorry things didn't work out for you, fingers crossed you'll be back here again in 3 weeks with your sticky little bean x

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Aw thank you P4P me to, looks like we are only 5 apart too!
    Have you been experiencing any symptoms? Just headaches and minor cramping. A little nausea. Sore boobs. But I am just happy to be pregnant! Didn't think it was going to happen.
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not really i don't feel pregnant at all, had really sore boobs for a good week now but only on and off, been tired (but then i have started my new position and sat a uni exam in the last week so been up midnight working!). Have had mega period pains and lower back ache was adamant it was af so shocked when it didn't show!

Am expecting bad morning sickness though as its been worse everytime i've been preggers - how about you what were previous pregnancys like?

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    not really i don't feel pregnant at all, had really sore boobs for a good week now but only on and off, been tired (but then i have started my new position and sat a uni exam in the last week so been up midnight working!). Have had mega period pains and lower back ache was adamant it was af so shocked when it didn't show!

Am expecting bad morning sickness though as its been worse everytime i've been preggers - how about you what were previous pregnancys like?
    I hear that Mrs. P! Some days I feel more pregnant than others. I also had cramping in my lower back which was another "hummm" moment. Usually af cramps are only in the front for me.

Well I have only had one other pregnancy and I didn't have much sickness. I had 24/7 nausea...kind of felt like motion sickness but never really threw up. Oh and I had what we call "the spits" which is where your salivary glands over produce and your mouth is constantly filled with saliva. It sucks! But I am sure not worse than vomiting.
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Tmi but any mamas have tips for constipation??? I was drinking some prune juice a bit back but now with this nausea I just can't do it!!! I eat all whole grain food, try to drink lots of water although I could definitely up that! Was wondering if anyone has anything else that seems to work (that my nauseous tummy can handle)? Nausea + constipation makes for a super unhappy mama lol!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cvd any fresh fruit should help. Pears and apples are the top fiber choices for my family. Can you stomach dried prunes or fresh pears or apples?
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Praying4Pink View Post
    Cvd any fresh fruit should help. Pears and apples are the top fiber choices for my family. Can you stomach dried prunes or fresh pears or apples?
    I don't think I could do prunes but I just went and got some apples and pears! I usually eat an orange each day too! Thanks
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    I don't think I could do prunes but I just went and got some apples and pears! I usually eat an orange each day too! Thanks
    They should help cvd! I have been okay so far but it is still early for me. I will be stocking up too. It may take a day or two but you should be going soon!
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Page 16 of 345 FirstFirst ... 614151617182666116 ... LastLast