Page 225 of 345 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 3446
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennaesue View Post
    Looks like we are on a blue streak, ladies! We are having baby boy #4! He is thankfully very healthy, and I could already tell how cute he is. He spent most of the scan all curled up in a ball, but he is without a doubt a boy! I am doing well, I really did think it was a boy.
    Ah congrats jennaesue!!! So glad you're doing well and baby is healthy! Do something nice for yourself today xo
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations jennasue on your little man. It is such a relief to know that our little ones are healthy.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats pearl on your great sway. Jenna sorry you didnt hear pink hunny but we all know boys are fab and he will fit in so well with his brothers - I wish i could know your secret about being so relaxed about it - i think id be crying a little even though i know this one is a boy in my heart im so hoping to give Hubby his daughter
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    big congrats jenna....i really admire your finesse and dignity. I feel I will be joining the blue club too on friday and am pretty sure I will be devastated and overcome with gd. I so wish I could feel and see things like you. I guess with time I just hope I can see the wood for the trees and just be grateful and happy I have a healthy child even if it might not be my desired gender. Delighted to hear he is healthy and congrats again.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Pearl327 View Post
    Congratulations jennasue on your little man. It is such a relief to know that our little ones are healthy.
    I agree!! Such a good feeling. I am counting down till our fun 3D ultrasound on the 7th so I can see babe again
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennaesue View Post
    Looks like we are on a blue streak, ladies! We are having baby boy #4! He is thankfully very healthy, and I could already tell how cute he is. He spent most of the scan all curled up in a ball, but he is without a doubt a boy! I am doing well, I really did think it was a boy.
    You're such a classy lady.. Well done on growing a healthy happy little man. Congrats. xx
    Eli Reeve - 19/April/09
    Sullivan Cole - 20/September/11

Expecting in August 2013 ... Please be a pinky!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Pearl-congratulations on hearing boy!
    jennasue-I am so glad you are doing well I am still a mess and would not wish this on anyone.

I think I am going to try to convince DH to try HT for girl in a couple of years. I think that if I can feel like there is still a chance that we will have a DD later then maybe I can move past this and start to be excited. I'm sure that once he is here I will be in love with him but right now I am really struggling with my emotions. I really did not want to have 5 kids and maybe down the road I will be ok with only 4 boys but right now it is just to hard to think that I will never have a DD.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof3boys View Post
    Pearl-congratulations on hearing boy!
    jennasue-I am so glad you are doing well I am still a mess and would not wish this on anyone.

I think I am going to try to convince DH to try HT for girl in a couple of years. I think that if I can feel like there is still a chance that we will have a DD later then maybe I can move past this and start to be excited. I'm sure that once he is here I will be in love with him but right now I am really struggling with my emotions. I really did not want to have 5 kids and maybe down the road I will be ok with only 4 boys but right now it is just to hard to think that I will never have a DD.
    We had agreed this would be our last, but today, I started thinking...well, maybe we could try one more time.... I did not mention this to dh, though!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the congrats, ladies! I can honestly say I'm really not sad. I'm feeling a little bit wistful about what might have been, and if I start thinking too much about how I would feel if we found out it was a girl, it starts to make me sad. I am feeling mostly fortunate that baby is healthy. I have a very close friend who had a baby with anencephaly last summer, and her experience really changed my perspective. I was so glad to see a nice, round head on the ultrasound screen! Also, I guess this probably sounds crazy, but I have a lot of practice with gender disappointment, and I realize now that I will love this new little guy no matter what. I went out today with my mom and bought him some cute little summer outfits and jammies. It was difficult to be around the girl clothes, but I did my best to avoid them. And we have also pretty much settled on a name (Charlie), so that helps for me to bond with him. The hardest part of today (besides the big moment when we found out) was telling my ds2. He's almost 6, and was really hoping for a girl. When I told him it was a boy, he started crying and said "no, I want a girl! We only have one girl!" (meaning me, lol) I almost starting crying then. But I told him we don't get to pick. If we did get to pick, I would have picked a girl. I told him boys are very special. He came around, and said "we need some baby clothes for him!" so I showed him the clothes we bought today and he got all excited and said "I want him to come now!" He is so darn cute. See, boys ARE special!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congrats pearl and Jenna on your healthy baby boys!!! You're right Jenna, it does put everything into perspective when you have friends that have such sad experiences.

Mommyof3boys I think I'd feel exactly like you. I never thought about having 5 but if this one is blue I'd be tempted to go high tech in the future if I was ever well enough to have more. Not likely though as I was told not to have this one as it was too much of a strain on my body!
    Last edited by Justjessica; February 21st, 2013 at 03:19 AM.
    due July 2013

Page 225 of 345 FirstFirst ... 125175215223224225226227235275325 ... LastLast