Page 25 of 345 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi, ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much, but the extreme nausea and extreme tiredness is totally kicking my butt! Just wanted to pop in really quick for an update, see how everyone's doing, and say congrats to all the new BFP's!

My next scan wasn't supposed to be until November 9th, but my OB wanted me to come in earlier to check on my ruptured cyst, so she scheduled a scan for this morning. I was excited to see the babies earlier than expected, but when I was about to get in the shower this morning, I went pee and when I wiped, there was a tiny bit of pink spotting on the toilet paper. I was SO worried all morning long, praying that everything was okay. Hubby went with me to the scan while my mom stayed at home with our boys. So, the u/s tech did the scan and saw the two babies right away, and everything was fine (thank God!). Baby A's heartbeat was 179 bpm and baby B's heartbeat was 164 bpm. They're measuring right on track. The cyst is almost gone, and the tech couldn't determine where the spotting was coming from, which is gone now, so I really don't know what that was. But boy, what a relief to see those two little hearts beating away! God is so good.

Anyway...I'm trying to keep up with everything that's going on with everyone, but it seems like we're all experiencing pretty much the same things (nausea, food aversions, tiredness, poop problems, LOL). Does anyone feel like they're showing yet? Yes, I know it's probably bloat at this point for all of us, but just wondering if anyone feels like it's noticeable to people yet? I'm trying hard to hide my bloat from friends and family until Thanksgiving Day (23 days to go!). I hope I can make it, I'm dying to spill the beans! Is anyone else planning on revealing their pregnancy on Thanksgiving?

ETA: I'll see if DH can scan a copy of our sonogram so I can upload it here tonight. If not, I may just have to take a picture of it instead.
    Last edited by sweetpea; October 30th, 2012 at 05:10 PM.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    hello and welcome to our new ladies

girls thanks for the ms advice - maybe i'm just not far enough yet - only 6 weeks today. Its not that i'm moaning about not being sick it just seems weird anyway will appreciate whilst i can.

CVD congrats on the scan, i know its not a definite but i would love news like that - fingers crossed aubree is on her way
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Hi, ladies! Sorry I haven't been around much, but the extreme nausea and extreme tiredness is totally kicking my butt! Just wanted to pop in really quick for an update, see how everyone's doing, and say congrats to all the new BFP's!

My next scan wasn't supposed to be until November 9th, but my OB wanted me to come in earlier to check on my ruptured cyst, so she scheduled a scan for this morning. I was excited to see the babies earlier than expected, but when I was about to get in the shower this morning, I went pee and when I wiped, there was a tiny bit of pink spotting on the toilet paper. I was SO worried all morning long, praying that everything was okay. Hubby went with me to the scan while my mom stayed at home with our boys. So, the u/s tech did the scan and saw the two babies right away, and everything was fine (thank God!). Baby A's heartbeat was 179 bpm and baby B's heartbeat was 164 bpm. They're measuring right on track. The cyst is almost gone, and the tech couldn't determine where the spotting was coming from, which is gone now, so I really don't know what that was. But boy, what a relief to see those two little hearts beating away! God is so good.

Anyway...I'm trying to keep up with everything that's going on with everyone, but it seems like we're all experiencing pretty much the same things (nausea, food aversions, tiredness, poop problems, LOL). Does anyone feel like they're showing yet? Yes, I know it's probably bloat at this point for all of us, but just wondering if anyone feels like it's noticeable to people yet? I'm trying hard to hide my bloat from friends and family until Thanksgiving Day (23 days to go!). I hope I can make it, I'm dying to spill the beans! Is anyone else planning on revealing their pregnancy on Thanksgiving?

ETA: I'll see if DH can scan a copy of our sonogram so I can upload it here tonight. If not, I may just have to take a picture of it instead.
    Glad to hear everything went well this morning sweetpea! Spotting is always such a scary thing even though it seems its soo common lol!!
    As for showing YES I feel like I am for sure showing, as you said it's mostly bloat, I'm definitely bigger at night then when I wake up but even waking up I noticed a wee little ponch. I'm gaining weight fast! We actually made our pregnancy public today I don't think I'll be able to hide it much longer and we couldn't keep it in, so we decided since all went well at the ultrasound it was time!
    Hopefully the time flies until thanksgiving for you!! It's still so incredibly exciting that you have 2 in there, and those are high heartbeats! They say that means girl hehehe. The tech didn't tell me the heartbeat today at my ultrasound! He just showed me, but I have an appt on Thurs with my doc and I'm sure she will bring out the doppler lol!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    hello and welcome to our new ladies

girls thanks for the ms advice - maybe i'm just not far enough yet - only 6 weeks today. Its not that i'm moaning about not being sick it just seems weird anyway will appreciate whilst i can.

CVD congrats on the scan, i know its not a definite but i would love news like that - fingers crossed aubree is on her way
    Thanks Mrs P!!! I'll have to admit, I did a little dance as we left the hospital haha! I hope Aubree is on her way too I hope the morning sickness holds off for you anyway! Glad your feeling good
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi Sweetpea,

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough! I hope you get past that really soon. It's frustrating that nothing really helps either.. Get plenty of rest!

Glad your bleed turned out to be nothing to worry about. What a relief! Such a worrying time in early pregnancy.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your double trouble : )

All the best XX
    Update! Identical twin girls!

Our family: 2008 2010 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Hi sweetpea, worry you're feeling so tired, I'm complaining every minute with tiredeness with one baby, let alone you, with TWINS Glad to hear your little ones are fine. It must be so exciting to see two babies on the screen So happy your spotting is not a problem. Usually it's nothing bad, but we still are so worried to see bleeding during pregnancy even if it's only a little.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Congrats to all the new ladies!!!! Glad your here!

I had my ultrasound this morning. It said I was actually 9w+4! 3 days big, so he said my due date would stay the same! I am ECSTATIC because I didn't even ask, but he told me baby's on the left and I ovulated from the left!!!! I know some dont believe in the ramzi theory but I do and ill take it!!!! Hehehe
    So glad that everything is ok and that baby is doing well. Can't wait for my scan on Sunday.
    Great news about ovulating on the left! I am 99.9% positive I ovulated on the right this time as when I went for my first Doctors appointment, upon feeling my abdomen he told me he thought he could feel a lump on my right ovary (indicating a cyst) I suffer a lot with this. Chances are its the corpus luteum
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads

Great news that babies are doing well. I am so excited for you having twins! Hope you feel better soon. As everyone has said don't blame you for feeling tired I am shattered and I've just got one baby in there.
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Glad to hear everything went well this morning sweetpea! Spotting is always such a scary thing even though it seems its soo common lol!!
    As for showing YES I feel like I am for sure showing, as you said it's mostly bloat, I'm definitely bigger at night then when I wake up but even waking up I noticed a wee little ponch. I'm gaining weight fast! We actually made our pregnancy public today I don't think I'll be able to hide it much longer and we couldn't keep it in, so we decided since all went well at the ultrasound it was time!
    Hopefully the time flies until thanksgiving for you!! It's still so incredibly exciting that you have 2 in there, and those are high heartbeats! They say that means girl hehehe. The tech didn't tell me the heartbeat today at my ultrasound! He just showed me, but I have an appt on Thurs with my doc and I'm sure she will bring out the doppler lol!
    Thanks, cvd! Congrats on going public with your pregnancy! That's such a great feeling! I can't wait until we're able to share our news! I only have to hold it in for another 3 weeks!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Maple View Post
    Hi Sweetpea,

Sorry to hear you are feeling rough! I hope you get past that really soon. It's frustrating that nothing really helps either.. Get plenty of rest!

Glad your bleed turned out to be nothing to worry about. What a relief! Such a worrying time in early pregnancy.

Looking forward to seeing a pic of your double trouble : )

All the best XX
    Thanks, Maple! I know, I hate the first few weeks of pregnancy - always scared that something is going to go wrong, and also feeling sick and miserable. I *love* the second trimester - can't wait to get there!

Congrats again on your BFP!! I'm so happy for you!!

Page 25 of 345 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575125 ... LastLast