Page 255 of 345 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3446
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    omg p4p lol they both look exactly the same to me. If I had one I def. wouldn't look and would just ask them or I would be soo lost. The writing it down sounds like a good idea, i don;t know why they would have a problem w/ it
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    My scan is on Monday so I'm now at the obsessing/not functioning stage. I keep looking at my shortlist of boy names trying to reassure myself that if we hear "boy" it'll be ok!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by weeziewoozles View Post
    My scan is on Monday so I'm now at the obsessing/not functioning stage. I keep looking at my shortlist of boy names trying to reassure myself that if we hear "boy" it'll be ok!
    Good luck with your scan, I hope these next few days pass quickly for you!!

OMG I had a terrible dream last night. I went into labour early and Hudson was born at 30 weeks. It was SOOOOO incredibly real. 30 weeks is on Monday so I'm hoping it's not some kind of sign lol I woke up in tears and sweating. As much as I want this pregnancy to be over, I want Hudson to stay in there until his scheduled birthday!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post

OMG I had a terrible dream last night. I went into labour early and Hudson was born at 30 weeks. It was SOOOOO incredibly real. 30 weeks is on Monday so I'm hoping it's not some kind of sign lol I woke up in tears and sweating. As much as I want this pregnancy to be over, I want Hudson to stay in there until his scheduled birthday!!!
    I hope so too! 30 weeks would be scary!
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Atsaukina1 View Post
    omg p4p lol they both look exactly the same to me. If I had one I def. wouldn't look and would just ask them or I would be soo lost. The writing it down sounds like a good idea, i don;t know why they would have a problem w/ it
    Haha Atsaukina I actually thought the same at first but I think it is because it was a close up potty. The smaller one was done 2 days later and there was clearly nothing in between but YES they do look similar. I think the girl one looks like a hamburger and the boy one like a turtle. That's how I always explain it. I think I had been nubsessing and looking at gender parts for so long I knew immediately that she was a girl.
    Mommy to a darling 2 year old
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post

CVD I had a dream that I was in labor also but in my dream it didn't seem early or anything....it was just like it was supposed to be time for Joelle to come. It was pretty graphic though and exactly as I remembered from my son. Yes Hudson needs to stay put!
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well ladies today is my hospital tour! Super excited to be delivering at this new hospital (new as in new to me) because I have ALWAYS heard great things about them. I have always lived on the North side of our town so I was super excited to move further south and to have that option to deliver at Martin. Are any of you ladies delivering at new hospital locations?

OAN: Anyone ever heard of Aden Anais Muslin Swaddling Wraps? I just won a new pack of 4 for $26.00.
    Expecting a in June 2013

Make a pregnancy ticker

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    HopingforSaskia, if you're reading this-I'm crossing my fingers and toes for you!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Huge congrats LO123...absolutely thrilled for you....hope you have enjoyed a bit of pink shopping!

Best of luck hoping for!!!

Dream Newbie

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Well, we had the ultrasound this morning! The ultrasound tech was an OB/GYN, an older gentleman, he really knew his stuff and he went into detail describing everything he saw (made me feel more confident in his gender determination, ha). Looks like a healthy baby! He told us when not to look, and he left the room to print a picture of the nub shot and label it for us. He was so nice about it, I could tell he had done this before a time or two We could hardly wait, we opened the letter as soon as we got home... and it's a GIRL!!! We are so thrilled! I can hardly believe it, I am just in awe and shock... my mother in law keeps saying she won't believe it until she sees the baby, and that makes me a little nervous, but they are pretty accurate at 20 weeks, right? The doc sure seemed confident. I'll post the potty shot here so you can all see it. Thanks to all of you and GD for your support!

Praying4Pink, I love the Aden and Anais swaddles! They are great light swaddles/stroller covers in the summer, especially if you live somewhere hot like we do (we live in Texas). They get softer as you wash them more too

girl2March212013.jpg
    girl03212013.jpg
    Happy baby 2011

It's a !! Due August 10, 2013!
    Thank you Gender Dreaming!! You guys all rock!

Page 255 of 345 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305 ... LastLast