Uploads
    wow 2m already- time flies
    Its A Girl!!

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    I've had a show yesterday afternoon and then more this morning of clear stringy bloody tinged mucus so hoping it won't be much longer here. Getting excited.

Cvd, Hudson is adorable. Look at those chubby cheeks.

Congrats to Will and Kate on their little prince.
    Violet, that's great, sounds like things are moving along for you! I am slightly jealous though as I still haven't had any signs Have you been trying any natural methods to start labour that I need to know about

I think you are going to be before me! Good luck, hope we both get to see our little ones soon.
    Five lovely boys and my princess Jessica! Born August 2013

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Cvd, Hudson is adorable
    Five lovely boys and my princess Jessica! Born August 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Violet how exciting. My labour started about 12hrs after my bloody show. Your little girl will be here very soon
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Morning Ladies!

@CVD-he's so beautiful! What a chunky little ham he is, eh? Love that he's sleeping so well for you, I'm jealous. I'm a freaking zombie and I have little to no patience for the other 2 kids I want to make it up to them and take them out for a fun day or something, they deserve it.

@Violet-sounds very promising! I was so excited when I started having show, it means that your gal will be in your arms very very soon!

I was really hoping that one of the ladies in here would have their baby on the same day as the Duchess! You guys totally dropped the ball! Just joking LOL. Also, I was so convinced that she was having a girl. I'd have put $100 on it! I was kinda rooting for a girl for them, now that the policies have changed so that she could've reigned afterall. But a healthy bouncing baby boy is a wonderful gift indeed! Congrats to them.

Maggie's packed on over a pound since she was born, she's generally a happy baby but hates the carseat. She screams herself silly from point A to point B. She's in the middle of the 3 week growth spurt I was warned about, so I'm just a walking talking feedbag right now. I'm exhausted and she's not even a terrible sleeper, I'm just used to getting 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep so I've had to adjust to the needs of a newborn again.

Hope you're all well!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    I was really hoping that one of the ladies in here would have their baby on the same day as the Duchess! You guys totally dropped the ball! Just joking LOL. Also, I was so convinced that she was having a girl. I'd have put $100 on it! I was kinda rooting for a girl for them, now that the policies have changed so that she could've reigned afterall. But a healthy bouncing baby boy is a wonderful gift indeed! Congrats to them.
    I was hoping they would have a girl too.
    Me ~ 38, DH ~ 39, DD1 ~ 4 DD2 ~ 11 months

Freeze all IVF on hold until my hubby is ready for his son.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadis View Post
    Maggie's packed on over a pound since she was born, she's generally a happy baby but hates the carseat. She screams herself silly from point A to point B. She's in the middle of the 3 week growth spurt I was warned about, so I'm just a walking talking feedbag right now. I'm exhausted and she's not even a terrible sleeper, I'm just used to getting 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep so I've had to adjust to the needs of a newborn again.
    My first DD hated the car seat. She was finally diagnosed with acid reflux and given a prescription medicine. It worked wonders!
    Me ~ 38, DH ~ 39, DD1 ~ 4 DD2 ~ 11 months

Freeze all IVF on hold until my hubby is ready for his son.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies!! Hudson actually slept through the night a couple nights ago, I woke up at 7am in pain because my boobs were so full, so I had to wake him, I'm not sure how late he would have slept!

Dreamofpink - Ryder doesn't pay much attention really! He likes to give Hudson his blanky and soother and other then that, it's like he doesn't notice him lol! I'm sure it'll be a different story once Hudson starts trying to play with Ryder's trucks and tractors

Jadis - hope Maggie comes around to the carseat! Does she take a soother? I can imagine that must be rough, I'd hate to go anywhere in the car lol a baby cry breaks my heart!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    He is too cute

Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Here's our update:
    Hudson is 2 months old today!! He had his needles this morning and didn't even cry. Weighed in at a whopping 14lbs 7oz, he's doing great! We also put him in his crib for the first time last night as the bassinet is getting too small and he did fabulous! He went down at 10pm, woke up just to nurse and get changed at 4:30am then woke up at 8:30am he's perfect.

Attachment 12501
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hope it is your time and it won't be long. I was induced last week my due date was today. My husband was on vacation last week. He works for the railroad and would never make on time if he was in the middle of nowhere on a train. I have fast labors. My longest labor was 6 hrs. I don't feel contractions until I am between a 6-7.

Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    I've had a show yesterday afternoon and then more this morning of clear stringy bloody tinged mucus so hoping it won't be much longer here. Getting excited.

Cvd, Hudson is adorable. Look at those chubby cheeks.

Congrats to Will and Kate on their little prince.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Page 333 of 345 FirstFirst ... 233283323331332333334335343 ... LastLast