Page 335 of 345 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 3446
    Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Falling, I really hope you get the HB you want. I'm a crunchy homebirthing mama too and it would've been tough for me to wrap my head around a CS. Good for you for making peace with it, just in case. I'll be crossing my fingers for you that babe turns and finds her way to the right spot. Thinking of you!
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks ladies.
    I have admit, im a bit nervous with recovery and having a newborn and two toddlers. I really hope i can cope. Thats what im most nervous about.

I think im okay with a CS because of my intuition. But also, Ive had my amazing hospital water birth, which was so empowering bc it was the hardest thing i ever did in my life but still met all of my goals and had the unmedicated birth i had hoped for, despite such a long labor. But it was magical. I also had my dream HB with DS2. A little long, but not nearly as tough as my first. It was beauitful in every right. I think because this is my last and because ive had those two other positive (but very different) experiences, that could also be why im at peace with things. I hate that the baby may not have the benefit of a vaginal birth (and that i may not either), but im blessed to have had two lovely and amzing births. Had this happened with my first i def would not be coping well at all...

Quote Originally Posted by 5boysandcounting View Post
    Due date today and no signs whatsoever getting very fed up now! Who's left to have their baby who was due in July?
    *HUGS* so sorry you LO hasn't arrived yet. Sending tons of babydust your way <3
    (2009) (2010) (2012~Failed IG Sway)
    Expecting Thanks to God & GD!

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Happy birthday weezie!

Congrats babycakes and maybeoneday. Gorgeous babies! Maybeoneday - your Samuel is the spitting image of my Samuel side on. I had to do a double look to make sure it wasn't my baby lol!

Good luck to those waiting x
    due July 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 5boysandcounting View Post
    Due date today and no signs whatsoever getting very fed up now! Who's left to have their baby who was due in July?
    Hope it's soon for both of us. Ive had a few moments where I've got teary and upset as I feel so huge and uncomfortable but a cry usually helps and then I pick myself up and keep going. Hubby has been so great, patient and kind and is dotting and helps by cheering me up. It makes such a big difference. I also have some great friends and my doula is brilliant. This is a first for me seeing my due date come and go. My other kids where between 38-40 weeks (two due date babies). Everything is healthy and well with my baby though so am wanting to give my body a chance to go into labour spontaneously. If we get to 42 weeks though, I will go with an induction as ultimately I just want a healthy baby and think the placenta etc stops working as well after that. So one way or another my daughter will be Earthside in the next 10 days. The long wait is almost over.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys. I feel bad coming back to update as I was really bad and dropped off from posting in this thread quite a while ago. I have logged in and read from time to time but have just really struggled with fatigue and feeling busy, so I haven't replied for ages. I wanted to update though as I did sway with a few of you guys in the diet threads so I wanted to let you know that I had my baby last week and she is a beautiful little girl. I still cant believe it and am on cloud 9. Sharing those diet threads "what are you having for dinner" seems like yesterday now, even though the wait to get here (to baby in arms) felt so long at times. I am hanging out to see the rest of the babies from this thread born, and I hope that those of you who are still team green do get your DG. Falling to Grace I ended up with an unplanned c/s with this baby despite having had 3 births with no interventions of any sort before. The pain has not been as bad as I thought, and neither has the disappointment. I am sad (like you, about the fact that the baby doesnt get the benefits of a natural birth and also about the fact it was very different from what I had envisaged and planned) but now that she is here safely in my arms it doens't feel like it matters very much. I think I / you will need about 2 or 3 weeks of help before it is easy to look after toddlers and to keep up with laundry / lifting etc... but all in all the recovery has been ok. I would suggest weaning off meds slowly rather than stopping cold turkey like I tried the other day, and antiinflammatories really do seem to work well. If you want to talk through any stuff about c/s after hoping for a natural birth please feel free to pm me.

Congratulations to you all on the arrivals of your beautiful babies - what a wonderful thing. They are all so beautiful. Best wishes to those whose babies are still to come - they will be here so soon and it will all be worth it.
    Mummy to three beautiful little men :

And 2 beautiful both brought into my life by Gender Dreaming sways on the LE diet.

So grateful for this wonderful site with all the information on it. I am sure without this site I would not have my 2 beautiful girls.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Falling2Grace View Post
    OMG! there are so many cute adorable little babies in here! thanks for sharing all of your lovies, ladies! they are all precious and beautiful!

iluvmy4sons- congrats on your sweet little baby <3

To the ladies awaiting labor i hope it happens soon! I totally understand not wanting the induction and such. I went nearly 42 weeks with DS1. The doctors pressured me but i knew i wanted a natural birth and all was healthy so i waited it out...honeslty im really glad i did bc he was born face up and it was a long hard birth, but i firmly believe if i would have gone the induction route it would have ended in CS.

RE: babys that hate the carseat - DS2 HATED his! He would scream the entire time. It took many months but finally we ended up getting new carseats (need a way to fit three RFing across the back of a prius so had to purchase the radian XRT) and he is now a happy little camper (most of the time!). I thought his orginal carseat looked comfortable, but i guess not!

AFM, im 35 weeks. We *finally* are holding steady on a name (you wouldn't believe how many times we've changed it lol). Baby is STILL transverse (sideways). Ive done every logical and every nutty thing you can possibly think up to get her to flip and it's just not happening. Sigh. Was hoping for one last HB. ...maybe she will still flip, idk, but i have a consult on Monday with an OBGYN to discuss options (i was planning a second HB). So it's a major change of plans..however, amazingly i am at peace if CS has to result...which if you know me, you wouldn't think that would happen as im such a crunchy natural birther, but this time...something just feels off, i dont know what. and im not worried, but i feel like CS it will be (due to her position) but then i have a feeling they will say "oh yeah, she is deeply tangled in her short cord and couldn't get herself unravealed" ...or something like that. So im at peace about a planned CS. (though still holding out she will flip by 37 weeks and i'll get my last vaginal birth) Im going to ask about a "family friendly CS" (or "natural CS") and see what they can do...would love delayed cord clamping, but dont know if thats possible. Things are not set in stone. Im hoping she goes head down, but if not im glad to have my ducks in a row and my mindset positive about the drastic change of plans.

DH has healed well from the snip snip. And im ready to have this baby and move on with life Can't wait!
    Hope the baby flips so you can get your home birth.
    Mom of and born July 18th 2013.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    This morning is my consult to discuss planned CS for transverse lie. Nothing will be set in stone as she could still flip but I think ill be feeling a lot better after I speak w the OB. I didn't sleep a wink last night. I'm more excited-anxious than
    Nervous. I just want some answers really. Last night I think he baby changed positions but I cannot discern where as I'm getting movements all over the place. She flipped back before bed tho so I suppose it was irrelevant. Every once in a while she will flip to some other position but she doesn't stay there and ends right back to transverse so I'm really curious if maybe she is deeply entangled in her cord or something.

Do u guys think the OB will want to do an u/s today?

Quote Originally Posted by HopingWishingPraying View Post
    Hi guys. I feel bad coming back to update as I was really bad and dropped off from posting in this thread quite a while ago. I have logged in and read from time to time but have just really struggled with fatigue and feeling busy, so I haven't replied for ages. I wanted to update though as I did sway with a few of you guys in the diet threads so I wanted to let you know that I had my baby last week and she is a beautiful little girl. I still cant believe it and am on cloud 9. Sharing those diet threads "what are you having for dinner" seems like yesterday now, even though the wait to get here (to baby in arms) felt so long at times. I am hanging out to see the rest of the babies from this thread born, and I hope that those of you who are still team green do get your DG. Falling to Grace I ended up with an unplanned c/s with this baby despite having had 3 births with no interventions of any sort before. The pain has not been as bad as I thought, and neither has the disappointment. I am sad (like you, about the fact that the baby doesnt get the benefits of a natural birth and also about the fact it was very different from what I had envisaged and planned) but now that she is here safely in my arms it doens't feel like it matters very much. I think I / you will need about 2 or 3 weeks of help before it is easy to look after toddlers and to keep up with laundry / lifting etc... but all in all the recovery has been ok. I would suggest weaning off meds slowly rather than stopping cold turkey like I tried the other day, and antiinflammatories really do seem to work well. If you want to talk through any stuff about c/s after hoping for a natural birth please feel free to pm me.

Congratulations to you all on the arrivals of your beautiful babies - what a wonderful thing. They are all so beautiful. Best wishes to those whose babies are still to come - they will be here so soon and it will all be worth it.
    You are so sweet to share that. Depending in how things go today at my consult I may def be in touch. Congratulations on ur successful sway! I bet u are over the moon <3

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    How did it go Falling?
    2009 2011 2013 (failed sway)

HRC Jan 2016 - XX transferred - BFN
    HRC May 2016 - XX FET - BFN
    TTC 2017 - BFP!
    Our beautiful baby girl was born in September 2017!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I spoke with the OBGYN. She talked about ECV...sounded rather scary but she seems to be an advocate for it....she said if its done they do it at 37 weeks. They give you an epidural/spinal to numb you. Its done in the OR ("just in case" anything happens and needs a crash CS). and it only works 50% of the time...well to me those are good reasons not to try it lol. but to her those are good reasons TO TRY it...hmm....anywho, she said lets have an u/s and see where the baby is-maybe it wont even be an issue. I agreed to that, but i did tell her that this baby goes from head down to sideways and back and forth, so take it with a grain of salt if she is head down.
    Sure enough she was head down. Im happy that is, of course, but also not sure if i feel confident she will stay that way as she is classes as an "unstable lie".

In the meantime, i spoke with my MWs. I have a rebozo and i'll do belly wrapping today and then tomorrow i'll use my pregnancy support belt band in hopes of getting her to STAY this way. Bc now the problem is she isn't a stable head down. I'll alternate between the two and pray she maintains the posiion.

This thing was so hard to tie though! i def want DH to help next time. Wrapping isn't hard, but the tough part is pulling the fabric tight enough and back enough for the proper support (if its lose it's worthless). But i managed...JUST had enough to tie the back...hopefully it will work the next several weeks, but idk if i get bigger if it will or not.

I was happy to see Eva, though <3 She has a cute little button nose. Super danity. She weighs about 4lbs & 15oz. Both of my boys were born in the 7lb range, so i'll be interested to see if i go late or early with this one. (im 35+2). DS1 was born at 41+5 weighing 7lbs & 10oz. DS2 was born at 38+3 (basically an entire month earlier!) weighting 7lbs & 4oz. ...if baby gains about 1/2lb per week and assuming she is similar weight as her brothers then im guessing another 38 weeker...but obviously that doesn't indicate much of anything, just more interesting than anything.

She is in the 30th percentile...sounds a little small to me but the tech said not to worry. there is a range and she wasn't concerned and wouldn't be unless she got to the 10th percentile or less.

Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    Hope it's soon for both of us. Ive had a few moments where I've got teary and upset as I feel so huge and uncomfortable but a cry usually helps and then I pick myself up and keep going. Hubby has been so great, patient and kind and is dotting and helps by cheering me up. It makes such a big difference. I also have some great friends and my doula is brilliant. This is a first for me seeing my due date come and go. My other kids where between 38-40 weeks (two due date babies). Everything is healthy and well with my baby though so am wanting to give my body a chance to go into labour spontaneously. If we get to 42 weeks though, I will go with an induction as ultimately I just want a healthy baby and think the placenta etc stops working as well after that. So one way or another my daughter will be Earthside in the next 10 days. The long wait is almost over.
    I know how you feel, I've been the same, really hormonal not to mention grouchy! The time is going so slow right now and I'm not sleeping very well at all, only getting a couple of hours sleep a night. I'm also trying to remind myself to be patient, after all we can't be pregnant forever! I have a consultant apt in the morning, so I will see what he says. I wonder which one of us will be first? I still think it will be you as I haven't even had a show yet!
    Five lovely boys and my princess Jessica! Born August 2013

Page 335 of 345 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337 ... LastLast