Page 54 of 345 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaOD View Post
    Hi ladies like to join the list Im due July 29, 2013 Congrats to everyone
    Yay, Congratulations Andrea! Glad you're here with us. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy and that you have the gender of your dreams cooking in there
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Yay, Congratulations Andrea! Glad you're here with us. Hope you have a happy healthy pregnancy and that you have the gender of your dreams cooking in there
    Thanks dreamingping, we have 2 so really for our little as probably this is our last Just cant wait to find out.. will be a long 20 weeks wait

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    After lots of strong positive HPTs, I missed my period a couple of days ago and went to the doctor today and pregnancy is all confirmed! Good to hear that it's not all in my head and great to be able to tell hubby that we are for sure pregnant. I think he needed to hear that before he really believed it. Lol. Pretty excited.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Congratulations Violet and Andrea. Hope you both have a healthy 9 months ahead.

I didn't even bother going to the GP this time. I just booked in with my consultant. With DD my GP gave me a lecture on not to get excited as 25% of pregnancies ends in miscarriage and then didn't bother doing a pregnancy test as he said the ones in the supermarket are better than any test he would have. (He is great most of the time and esp for DD which is why I don't change).

Andrea I hear you on the 20 weeks being such a long time. I get so envious of the girls on here having the gender scan a lot earlier and even getting good guesses at 12 weeks.
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue

Dream Vet

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Welcome Andrea and Violet! Congrats to you both! Oh my goodness, ladies. I'm falling apart over here. The morning sickness is still hanging over me and my mood is out of control. All I do is argue with my DH and sit around and cry. I wanted to be pregnant but, now that I am, I'm terrified that I'll be overwhelmed by 3 kids. What if I can't manage once the baby's here? What if I'm actually a rotten mom? What if we're financially zapped forever because we had another baby? Bleh...just feeling so negative these days. I really hope these are just horomones messing with my head
    2008, 2011, swayed for a and happily welcomed a ! Margot was born on June 28/2013! She's perfect and our family is complete!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    So sorry about your flu cvd, as if it wasn't enough being nauseous! And especially now that we can't have anti-flu pills. Having paracetamol during pregnancy is ok though as long as you do not overdo it. Hope you will be feeling better soon.
    Thanks ladies for the well wishes! After 2 days of sleep, rest and literally living on my couch as long as DS let me when DH wasn't home, I finally feel like its getting better today. Hopefully will be all cleared up tomorrow! I hope no one else gets these sicknesses that I have been getting feels horrible! And worse when pregnant lol! As second trimester is only 3 days away I hope my immune system magically beefs up lol!!!! I eat so many fruits and veggies plus my prenatal - this babe sure is taking alot out of me!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    After lots of strong positive HPTs, I missed my period a couple of days ago and went to the doctor today and pregnancy is all confirmed! Good to hear that it's not all in my head and great to be able to tell hubby that we are for sure pregnant. I think he needed to hear that before he really believed it. Lol. Pretty excited.

That's great Violet. Are you having an ultrasound soon? It's so exciting to see the baby for the first time

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreaOD View Post
    Thanks dreamingping, we have 2 so really for our little as probably this is our last Just cant wait to find out.. will be a long 20 weeks wait
    Me too hoping for a little princess! Yeah this waiting to find gender is sooooo long!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Thanks ladies for the well wishes! After 2 days of sleep, rest and literally living on my couch as long as DS let me when DH wasn't home, I finally feel like its getting better today. Hopefully will be all cleared up tomorrow! I hope no one else gets these sicknesses that I have been getting feels horrible! And worse when pregnant lol! As second trimester is only 3 days away I hope my immune system magically beefs up lol!!!! I eat so many fruits and veggies plus my prenatal - this babe sure is taking alot out of me!

Glad you are a little better cvd and hope you'll be ok by tomorrow. I had flu some weeks ago and just felt aweful too, but luckily it only lasted for a few days for me. I see you're counting the days till your second trimester, I'm not the only one then I hope the 13weeks bring some magic with it and we're all be feeling well again!

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Last night I had the most vivid dream that I was at the doctor's and had an unexpected ultrasound, and then when it was over, the dr. asked if I wanted to know the gender. I said yes (and felt really nervous in my dream!) and he said "It's a girl." I was so, so happy! I told him "do you know I have 3 boys?" The feeling was incredible. It felt so real. Then I must have told my boys first, because ds1 told DH that I was having a girl, and then I showed dh the ultrasound pictures and you could clearly see the "hamburger" between the legs. Ever since I had my scan on Monday and the baby is on the left side (Ramzi says that means girl) I have had the thought in my head that there is a chance it could really be a girl, and I think that is where the dream came from. I am getting my hopes up so much here, I'm worried it'll be a big letdown if it does turn out to be a boy. Please, Ramzi, be right!
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Page 54 of 345 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast