Oh, I saw your Team Green sign guess we'll know in April then
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie85 View Post
    CVD my family is the same, they keep referring to my baby as a girl and they say how they feel it's a girl and have connections to girly things. Also the name Maggie which I had picked has been showing up everywhere for us too! Hoping these are all signs for us!!!
    That is soo awesome! It gives me shivers things like that, and I don't usually believe in it!
    We were driving up north for a wedding a couple weeks after we got BFP and we came across this huge bridge, it was the memorial bridge of an AUBREE. We both seen it at the same time and both just looked at each other, spooky. Then after having this name picked for months and months, my dad just told me a couple weeks ago that AUBREY was actually my grandfathers middle name!! Apparently it was a man name spelled like that in the 1900's but now it is definitely a girl's name! lol. I love it! Fingers crossed for you Rosie!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    We are the exact opposite Dreaming! I have some belief in "the secret" so all we talk about is our baby girl, boy never comes into the convos unless we are talking about our current son hehe. This started even before we were trying to get pregnant. I have already had numerous people tell me they think it will be a girl this time and the name we have picked, Aubree, has been popping up EVERYWHERE. I'm not uber spiritual or anything but I'd like to think it's a sign Fingers crossed. I actually booked my 3D gender scan today, for January 3rd! I'll be 18 and a half weeks Super excited! And that is super cute of your son!!! AWW!

So you'll confirm in January, great I'll have another US in December, did not book it yet, but I'm hoping for when I'll be 12 weeks (approx end of November) and another one for 16 weeks which would be around Christmas time. I hope I'll get my Christmas special gift

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    That is soo awesome! It gives me shivers things like that, and I don't usually believe in it!
    We were driving up north for a wedding a couple weeks after we got BFP and we came across this huge bridge, it was the memorial bridge of an AUBREE. We both seen it at the same time and both just looked at each other, spooky. Then after having this name picked for months and months, my dad just told me a couple weeks ago that AUBREY was actually my grandfathers middle name!! Apparently it was a man name spelled like that in the 1900's but now it is definitely a girl's name! lol. I love it! Fingers crossed for you Rosie!
    Oh my! This can't be just coincidence! I love this!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    So you'll confirm in January, great I'll have another US in December, did not book it yet, but I'm hoping for when I'll be 12 weeks (approx end of November) and another one for 16 weeks which would be around Christmas time. I hope I'll get my Christmas special gift
    Where abouts are you?? Where I am in Ontario the earliest you can get a gender scan is 18 weeks!!! I'm so jealous of all the early scans lol!! We get a scan around 8-9 weeks just for dating, to make sure the due dates are correct then another around 18-20 weeks for a gender determination if you want it! I'm paying for a 3D gender scan though because the 2D here have known to have a REALLY LOW accuracy rate!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So things aren't looking so good. My beta only went from a 42 to a 48 and it should have doubled. I am here in the waiting room now. Doc told me it could have been lab error or ectopic. He's gonna do a sono while I'm here. Update when I know anything.

Last night my ds1 who just started religion told me he learned to pray. I asked what he prayed for and he told me he prayed he could meet my grandmother and that he prayed his mommy would have a baby.

I do NOT talk about ttc bc I had a NT scan and cvs to confirm ( last year) that I was carrying a baby with chromosome problems. I made the mistake of telling my boys we were having a baby bc then we weren't. So a year later and that's was my dear dear son is praying for!
    Cycle#1 Jan/Feb 2013: 10 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 1 expanded blast frozen to batch.

Cycle #2 May/June 2013: 17 eggs retrieved, 14 mature, 11 fertilized, 3 blasts frozen. Sending all 4 to Natera: 2 normals- 1 girl (cycle 2) & 1 boy (cycle 1)

Cycle #3 September 2013: 11 eggs retrieved, 8 mature, 8 fertilized. 4 biopsied. 2 normal boys

FET #1: October 25th: BFN

Cycle#4: Feb/March 2014: 12 eggs retrieved, 11 mature, 10 fertilized. 1 normal XX! Transfer March 3rd. BFP: 3/9/14!!!! Beta: 7dp6dt:38, 9dp6dt:139!, 6weeks 1 day: heartbeat!!!

She's here and I'm in love

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ok so I have this thought that keeps coming into my mind.....I split up with my ex husband (and father of my DS) years ago, and during the separation procedures I was very depressed and I had a dream where there was my late grandma, whom I really loved and still miss, and she told me 'You just have to do exactly like I did'. When I woke up I found myself thinking what she meant by those words. Time passed and I got another boyfriend for some time, we had a serious relationship but he was not the right one so we split up. Then I met my hubby and fell in love. Now just to give you details, my grandma got married very young, like I did, and she said she didn't even love her first husband. He died and she married again, her second husband died again and she remarried for the third time. Now my hubby is not the third husband, but he is the third important man in my life if I consider my ex husband, my ex boyfriend and now hubby. Another same thing we did is that her third husband has the same name as my present hubby and they have the same date of birth So my grandma had a son first, and then had a daughter, actually three daughters. So I just can't stop thinking that perhaps this was what she meant, to marry the third boyfriend, i.e. hubby and that I'll have a daughter as my second child. Apart from that when we were trying to conceive this baby, I dreamt of my grandma, and it has been a while since I dreamt of her and I prayed her to help me get pregnant and have a healthy baby. And for some reason deep down in my heart, I know that she helped me get pregnant

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by dreamingpink77 View Post
    Ok so I have this thought that keeps coming into my mind.....I split up with my ex husband (and father of my DS) years ago, and during the separation procedures I was very depressed and I had a dream where there was my late grandma, whom I really loved and still miss, and she told me 'You just have to do exactly like I did'. When I woke up I found myself thinking what she meant by those words. Time passed and I got another boyfriend for some time, we had a serious relationship but he was not the right one so we split up. Then I met my hubby and fell in love. Now just to give you details, my grandma got married very young, like I did, and she said she didn't even love her first husband. He died and she married again, her second husband died again and she remarried for the third time. Now my hubby is not the third husband, but he is the third important man in my life if I consider my ex husband, my ex boyfriend and now hubby. Another same thing we did is that her third husband has the same name as my present hubby and they have the same date of birth So my grandma had a son first, and then had a daughter, actually three daughters. So I just can't stop thinking that perhaps this was what she meant, to marry the third boyfriend, i.e. hubby and that I'll have a daughter as my second child. Apart from that when we were trying to conceive this baby, I dreamt of my grandma, and it has been a while since I dreamt of her and I prayed her to help me get pregnant and have a healthy baby. And for some reason deep down in my heart, I know that she helped me get pregnant
    This gave me shivers too! Holy today is a day of crazy things that happen LOL signs! The same name and birth date is what REALLY got me. That's a great story I would totally take that as something that is meant to be. Absolutely surreal!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh Hope! I hope the labs are wrong!! I am so rooting for you! This is totally unfair!! Fx for you

Had my first and only little girl Emmerson oct 19,2014 right on her due date!
    Hoping I stop calling her 'little dude, bud' and him real soon

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by HopeandDreamG View Post
    So things aren't looking so good. My beta only went from a 42 to a 48 and it should have doubled. I am here in the waiting room now. Doc told me it could have been lab error or ectopic. He's gonna do a sono while I'm here. Update when I know anything.

Last night my ds1 who just started religion told me he learned to pray. I asked what he prayed for and he told me he prayed he could meet my grandmother and that he prayed his mommy would have a baby.

I do NOT talk about ttc bc I had a NT scan and cvs to confirm ( last year) that I was carrying a baby with chromosome problems. I made the mistake of telling my boys we were having a baby bc then we weren't. So a year later and that's was my dear dear son is praying for!
    Crossing my fingers for you!!! Really hope you get some good news and there was just a lab mistake!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 7 of 345 FirstFirst ... 567891757107 ... LastLast