Page 52 of 345 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Holy goodness I have come down with some type of flu. I'm so sick my head is so sore, throat and ears are sore, I have aches everywhere. I even took a Tylenol before bed because my temp was 99.5. Trying to rest but a busy 1.5 year old doesn't like it lol I am not having good luck this pregnancy
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by 3boys View Post
    Sorry for my absence girls. MS has been through the roof. Got admitted on Sunday with hyperemesis and had to stay overnight on a drip (four bags of fluid) my keytones were going crazy. They wouldn't let me leave until they were bellow two which meant I spent the whole next day there as well. Feeling a bit better they have put me on Metoclopramide and cyclizine tablets along with extra thiamine and folic acid. Is any one else on anti-nausea drugs? I feel guilty taking them. Can't believe how much hassle I have had with this pregnancy and I'm only ten weeks lol, I feel like a right drama queen, what with that and the fall down the stairs, the hospital must be sick of me.

Hoping for a 'normal' hospital free few weeks until my nuchal scan.
    Hi yes I take diclectin at night cause the nausea keeps me up and I can't sleep! The way my doctor explained it is that they are safe during pregnancy and not getting rest in the first trimester can be really harmful to the baby! I only take 1 and I'm going to be stopping as I hope it goes away in the second trimester but I so know what you mean about feeling guilty! Hope you feel better soon!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by cvd View Post
    Holy goodness I have come down with some type of flu. I'm so sick my head is so sore, throat and ears are sore, I have aches everywhere. I even took a Tylenol before bed because my temp was 99.5. Trying to rest but a busy 1.5 year old doesn't like it lol I am not having good luck this pregnancy
    Me too Cvd, I feel like I have had such a run of bad luck this pregnancy. Hope you feel better soon hun x
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Baby A looks Girly to me sweetpea. If you had of just posted the pictures and not said anything about what was said, I would have guessed girl on my own opinion anyway. Don't cry Hun Sending hugs xx
    Thank you, 3boys. I think just the thought of going from 2 boys to 4 boys is just terrifying me. That, and the thought that if these babies are both boys, my dream of ever having a daughter is over. Still feeling crappy about this, but there's a little bit of hope that I'm hanging onto, that at least one is a girl. We'll see in a few weeks.

How are you feeling, btw? I hope you and your little babe are doing well, and recovering just fine after your fall. I'm sorry to hear you're now having so much trouble with the nausea. I hope it gets much better for you soon! (((hugs))) to you, mama.
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ugh, that sounds terrible, cvd. So sorry to hear you're sick. I hope this passes quickly for you. And I know what you mean, this pregnancy hasn't been easy for me this time around either. But we'll be in the second trimester soon, hopefully that will bring less sickness and renewed energy!
    2013: twin boy stillborn at 37 weeks
    Sweet baby boy, you are loved and missed more than you will ever know.
    There's not a day that goes by that I don't think of you and wonder what
    you would have been like. I love you and miss you so much.
    Rest now, my baby, in the loving arms of Jesus.

Biggest shock of our lives - surprise BFP! And it's a GIRL!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Wink

Hi thanks for your thoughts

Looked at your pics am no expert but thought pic a looked girlie to me. Can't see nub in pic b and can't work out the skull theory to guess on that. Don't feel down - have everything crossed for you x

Quote Originally Posted by sweetpea View Post
    Hi, girls. I'm so sorry to hear about two of you ladies falling down the stairs now, how scary! I hope you ladies are alright, and that your little babes are safe and sound.

Hello to everyone else too - I know I missed a few posts back a couple of pages, and I promise I'll respond to them soon, but I'm feeling really, really down right now. Had an 11 week scan tonight, and it doesn't look very promising that I'll be having a daughter ever in this lifetime. Can you click on this link and tell me your thoughts? I'm very worried, and just feeling really down in the dumps at the moment...even burst into tears at one point tonight...

http://genderdreaming.com/forum/ultr...tml#post299438
    2003 2005 2010
    Swayed so really hoping for a little

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh no poor you - was you that sick before in your other pregnancies? I can't imagine being that poorly. Fingers crossed you get better soon x

I think I must have tumbled right over as I hurt knee and elbow/shoulder on one side and hand and toes on other! Must have been trying to protect baby - it all happened so fast x

I'm so sorry I haven't replied. I have been up the hospital again on a drip as I just couldn't stop being sick and my keytones were through the roof. I'm ok now.

Yes they did scan me on a portable ultrasound machine but I did cause a lot of fuss. My baby was fine. They told me that it is the best time to have a fall as baby is so tiny and well protected bellow your pelvis.
    Praying that your baby is ok hun, I know how worried you must be because I was a wreck. Did you fall forwards? Because that's what happened to me. I would have come off less injured if it wasn't for the closed baby gate at the bottom of the stairs. Sending you hugs x
    2003 2005 2010

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Get well soon - nothing worse than feeling really rough in pregnancy with a mini one running around needing looking after. Take care
    2003 2005 2010

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hi guys little update - had scan today and baby is beautiful and perfect and measuring 9 weeks 4 so my fall didn't effect them thank goodness x thank you all for your kind thoughts x
    2003 2005 2010

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by OneLastDream View Post
    Hi guys little update - had scan today and baby is beautiful and perfect and measuring 9 weeks 4 so my fall didn't effect them thank goodness x thank you all for your kind thoughts x
    So glad all turned out well!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 52 of 345 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast