Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Me too dh is from a HUGE line of boys like somewhere in the last 30 births there is 1 girl his dad had only brothers his grandad only had brothers - it goes on an on way back. My mum and dad on the other hand only have girls !!
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mommyof3boys View Post
    Same here. I have only told 2 close friends that I knew would be happy and would keep our secret. When do you plan on telling your family? We are going to wait as long as possible. I took a picture with my boys' swimming trunks hanging on the clothesline with a diaper beside them since i am due in the summer. I am going to mail it with a poem that ends with something about not calling until you only have positive things to say.

Hey i like that - dpn't forget to post it so we can copyright you.

I'm not telling any time soon - am starting to get a bit of a tummy though. Shame i can't keeping denying it and then when the baby pops out be like oh yes you were right maybe i was pregnant. I didn't tell last time til i was 16 weeks although i'm not sure if that made my mom worse or not with the comments but going to at least wait til i've dealt with a bit of my gd and morning sickness - i really don't feel up to battling anyone else yet
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Violet_ View Post
    Anyone else considering telling people that they are having a boy or girl (whichever you have majority of) just to get them off your back. Just to quell the comments of 'you never know' (this might be a (insert DG)). I'm thinking of telling everyone it's a boy and then in the unlikely event (personally feel it's about 5%) that it's a girl I can just say, oh that was a surprise. And it would legitimately be.
    To be honest i have told everyone with ds3 as i didn't want the oh maybe to have to deal with once i knew and it was worst than them not knowing with ds2, people were down right rude at times and like oh dear poor you or you should have expected that really or i'm so sorry, three boys what luck. Really what you don't need when you have gd - i HATE people they can be so insensitive and cruel
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I have been lucky and have not gotten a single rude comment about 3 boys. I'm sure it will come once he is born though.
    DS 1 2008
    DS 2 2010
    DS 3 2013

May 2014 at 5 weeks

August 2014 at 12 weeks

DD1 our beautiful rainbow baby joined us october 2015. No sway...just miracles.

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Just wanted to say...GORGEOUS family Violet, you're a lucky lady!
    Sept 2008 & successful boy sway June 2010.
    M/C Oct 2012

Is DE in my future?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123