Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone else come on here daily because you can't talk to real life people about your pregnancy yet?

I can't or won't tell anyone, aside from DH about our pregnancy yet and so I'm on here chatting about things. Seems like my only real way to deal with all the sickness (sickness kicked in big time a couple of days ago). Oh dear I feel like this is going to be a long pregnancy.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    10 months is long isn't it! Lol!!
    Everyone knows I'm pregnant but I chat on here so much because only 1 of my friends has a child too. And she only has 1 and thinks I'm crazy for having 2 so it's hard to even talk to her sometimes lol!! I'm a little younger (22 & DH 26), all our friends are still in the random bf/gf stages, going to the bars, none own houses or cars yet even really. We settled down pretty fast got married, bought our house, already had our own cars to begin and now having our second child so no one gets it and talking to them is pointless! So I get all my pregnancy talk out here so when we see them, not often anymore now, we just listen to them babble about their single lives lol. I should also mention I'm a stay at home mom so the days get long without a ton of adult interaction, chasing an 18 month old haha! I find myself talking to him sometimes!!!
    I'm glad to have all you guys here to talk to and relate with, I wish I knew about this with DS!
    Last edited by cvd; November 27th, 2012 at 03:51 AM.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Ps: hope the sickness isn't too rough on you yet!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    ha ha ha have you couted how many posts i start a day that might give u an idea of how much I am on here !!!! :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I talk about my pregnancy more on here than in real life. In RL I'm not bothered about gender!
    2006 2008 2010 : 2013
    2 angels
    Due Jan 2020

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    If I had the time, I would also be here quite often. However I'm sitting for some important exams in the beginning of January and I'm attending an evening course three evenings a week and on saturday afternoon, so I'm being quite busy. Plus I have to prepare assignments and do some research and it's taking me a lot of time cause I haven't been studying for some time now and I'm finding it really difficult. So that's taking me a lot of time and I can't be here as much as I'd like. I'm gonna spend the christmas holidays studying and I'm so sad about this.
    I'm starting telling people now that I'm pregnant, but still have to tell most of my colleagues. I mostly talk about my pregnancy with my colleague who is also a dear friend but I don't talk about gender dreaming. She knows I'd like to have a girl but I don't fuss about it with her. She already has a girl, so I don't think she really would understand much about gender disappointment. I'm glad I can get it all out over here.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    me to i have only told one person in real life i'm pregnant, kinda feels like maybe its a dream really but i just can't deal with the comments, at least everyone on here is supportive x
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I LOVE HAVING YOU GIRLIES :-) DH isnt the baby talk type - he is only really ready to believe it at like 9 months and is one to decorate the nursery AFTER baby arrives so i love having you all to chat to- Id be lost without you all :-)
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one. Yes, can't talk to anyone about gender preference in real life either. People just don't get it. I'm dreading telling people in real life that I'm pregnant again in the way that I just know that everyone will be like, hope it's a girl this time. You never know you might have a girl? People already say things like that trying to encourage me to have another to get a daughter. I guess most people mean well but it doesn't help. I just say back to them that I just want a healthy baby, which is my main priority! But it would be nice to have a girl. The more I get my hopes up though, the harder I'll fall so I just try not to entertain the thought much.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs_P View Post
    me to i have only told one person in real life i'm pregnant, kinda feels like maybe its a dream really but i just can't deal with the comments, at least everyone on here is supportive x
    Same here. I have only told 2 close friends that I knew would be happy and would keep our secret. When do you plan on telling your family? We are going to wait as long as possible. I took a picture with my boys' swimming trunks hanging on the clothesline with a diaper beside them since i am due in the summer. I am going to mail it with a poem that ends with something about not calling until you only have positive things to say.
    200120042007June 24, 2013

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast