Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by jennaesue View Post
    The Radian is also what allowed me to jam 3 car seats in a Nissan Sentra! It's a great seat! We ended up getting another one for ds3 when he outgrew his infant seat just because we liked it so much, even though we had our Sienna by then. Now we have two Radians and a backless Graco Turbobooster three-in-a-row in the 2nd row of my van because the boys all want to be together. It's ridiculous!
    I wish we could do that! I really wish one of the rows had a bench so we could squish all the boys in a row, but I guess it's not 'trendy'. Too bad.

I'm trying not to think about what we're gonna do if we had twins or eventually #5.......LOL.......we're gonna have to strap someone on the roof!

My dream minivan is the Honda Odyssey. Looooove that van. But can't justify the cost, not when we just moved into our new house last year and there's still SO much money to be put into basic things (like fencing!)
    Me (38) and DH (38)

SAHM military momma to DS1 (2004), DS2 (who's all boy but loves to dance, though not in a tutu!) (2006), DS3 (2009), and our rainbow baby girl DD1 (2017)

early m/c Jan 2013

Cycle #1 @ HRC (Oct 2014) - 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized and biopsied. 1XX and 1XY abnormal. 1XX no DNA found, rebiopsied and found normal, frozen.
    FET attempt #1 (Nov 2014) - cancelled due to functional cyst. FET attempt #2 (Jan 30, 2015) - NT. Remaining embie failed to thaw.

May 2015 - started infertility treatments at OFC. Femara 2.5mg
    July 2015 - BFP after second round of Femara. Aug 4 2015 - 6w4d
    Dec 21 2015 - mmc 7w1d

Apr 2016 - IVF Cycle #2. Converted to IUI because of uneven response and leading follicles.
    Apr 19, 2016 - IUI with 3 mature follicles (2 right, 1 left), post wash: 17mil, 94% motility and 89% rapid motility. BFN.

June 3, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 5w.
    Sep 1, 2016 - 5mg Femara cycle. 8w.

Our rainbow baby girl arrived on Mon Aug 28, 2017 - "After every storm comes a rainbow". We are so thankful and grateful for every moment.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Boymomsrock View Post
    No no not you! You wouldn't need one with two Kids. I'm just saying in general I know so many ppl (my sister included) that will say I would NEVER drive a minivan. As if it takes away your cool factor or something. Um you have spit up on your shirt, you're not cool anymore lmao!
    Haha this made me laugh!!!
    Unfortunately, I hate to admit it, but we are young (22&26), and the "cool factor" is still part of it for us I guess you could say. I'm an only child so I grew up spoiled and was raised in that materialistic mindset, which I have no problem acknowledging, and haven't quite outgrown my ways hehe so I want something that'll look nice, that I'll like for the years to come! And DH well he is from a farming family that only drives trucks, so that's why he is against minivans lol it's not "manly" enough. Hahaha oh geez. I don't think our family will ever agree on another vehicle!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LacePrincess View Post
    I wish we could do that! I really wish one of the rows had a bench so we could squish all the boys in a row, but I guess it's not 'trendy'. Too bad.

I'm trying not to think about what we're gonna do if we had twins or eventually #5.......LOL.......we're gonna have to strap someone on the roof!

My dream minivan is the Honda Odyssey. Looooove that van. But can't justify the cost, not when we just moved into our new house last year and there's still SO much money to be put into basic things (like fencing!)
    Oh geez I can relate to the house thing. We moved into this house a year and a half ago, and we have put SO much work into it. We finally are happy with it now, but we still have future projects on our list LOL. Sometimes owning a house feels terrible LOL!!!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Our family is now complete - no more babies for us. We didn't get our girl but I wouldn't trade my boys for the world, so in love.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by LacePrincess View Post

One of the cool things about the Sienna is that is has a removable seat that can go in the 2nd row or can be stored in a cute little locker in the back. So if it can seat 7 or 8. We keep the seat in all the time and the boys all sit in the 2nd row, but once the new baby comes, I'll take the extra seat out and the big boys will sit in the back row, and the little ones will sit in the 2nd row captains chairs.
    2004 2007 2010

It's a boy! Due 7/8/2013

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Please just look at the cargo spaces. Think about having a stroller and when u do grocery shopping ect. Will you have to put the seats down to load groceries ect or have to leave the stroller home? It really is a PITA when all 5 of us go somewhere and I have to shift everything around if we buy anything... I personally am not a minivan person, I love trucks but the inside is not big enough for 3 kids let alone 4 comfortably. That's why I am aiming for a suburban. And for an SUV the new ones with the flex fuel offer pretty good mileage and not to mention the safety rating! HTH
    My family is complete!!!
    2/2000
    6/2003
    4/2011
    7/2013

Swayed for a

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyCakesTor View Post
    Please just look at the cargo spaces. Think about having a stroller and when u do grocery shopping ect. Will you have to put the seats down to load groceries ect or have to leave the stroller home? It really is a PITA when all 5 of us go somewhere and I have to shift everything around if we buy anything... I personally am not a minivan person, I love trucks but the inside is not big enough for 3 kids let alone 4 comfortably. That's why I am aiming for a suburban. And for an SUV the new ones with the flex fuel offer pretty good mileage and not to mention the safety rating! HTH
    We're not looking at the ones with 3rd row seating since there is only 4 of us so cargo space isn't that bad in the crossovers/suvs. It's about double my Jetta which is PLENTY! Haha thank you though.
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Thanks for all the comments ladies!
    Still hoping to get some reviews about the VW Touareg or Volvo CX90 for a family of 4?? Anyone out there?? Lol!
    June 21 2011 - Ryder
    May 22 2013 - Hudson

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234