Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyones Syptoms dissapear apeartheir BFP ?

I felt nauseau and had sore boobs before i got my BFP and since then apart from some cramping ive had nothing - no nausea, no tiredness, boobs feel fine, no bloating. Im not worried at all but was just wondering if anyone else was feling this ok ?
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I felt nothing much with any till about 6-8 weeks that's when the vomiting begins :/ The only symptom I had was a stabbing pains (not bad just that sensation) on ovary's and some period cramping too! I am not in the group but bored and figured why not reply Congratz Pink dust your way ;p
    Hoping for a pink rainbow!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    With DD i had 0 symptoms until the 3rd trimester i got tired. This time is a little different, i started getting nausea at about 7 - 10 weeks gone now though, and my boobs are really only sore now at 16 weeks.

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i had really really bad cramps in my left hand side for a good week after but other than that symptoms have been very mild. Until this one they were getting steadily worse and i really suffered. This time round it started about 7.5 weeks and i feel really tired in the evenings and sickish before and after tea but nothing really major just putting me off my evening meal - ironically the main thing i stomach is plain pasta (thought i'd seen the back of that with the le diet) but i'm nearly 11 weeks now and its still not really an issue - feels like it may be easing off too (with ds3 i was ill till about 15 weeks ish and felt so sick at regular times during the day even the thought of food was horrible)
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hardly any symptions here. Had cramping a lot and felt like AF was coming until BFP. Now I would hardly know I am pregnant. I even took another test yesterday just to check again. I am only 5 weeks so am sure the MS will start soon so I should enjoy it now. It is just werid walking around pregnant, no one knows and you don't even feel it.

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I had backache and cramping for the 1st couple of weeks(thought i was going to miscarry) and sore boobies then nothing......still pretty much nothing now
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Downloads
    Uploads
    The only thing I have had is a little bit of heartburn and bloating up in the evenings. No nausea, no tiredness, no sore boobs, no food aversions or cravings. Although I am eating more, If that is possible coming off the HE diet
    DD Christmas 2010

DS Sucessful Boy Sway July 2013

DD2: Sucessful Girl Sway March 1st 2016

Thank you atomic & gender dreaming. Feeling so blessed to have had 2 sucessful sways. We would love one more to complete our family and our fingers are crossed for blue