Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Anyone else eating NONSTOP ? Im always famished !!!

I am hugry 24 7 - i loterally cant go longer than a couple of hours between eating.

Today i had:

7.30 - 2 pieces of marmite on taost
    9.45 - hot cross bun
    11.30 grapes and a banana
    1pm 2 rounds of ham and cheese salad sandwiches and a packet of crisps
    3pm cheese and crackers
    5pm - dinner fajitas

Now ( 7.25pm) contemplating whatelese i can eat im starving again !!! fruit and healthy stuff just doesnt appeal to me so looks like more toast
    Mummy to 3 gorgeous Boys and FINALLY our baby Girl
    Owen 2004
    Ellis 2006
    Liam 2009
    D Amy 2013

M/C Oct 2012 after 4 months trying

BFP again !! - Nov 2012 - Confirmed Twins at 6+5 then my dreams were crushed at 8+ weeks when one of our twins sadly died.

THANK YOU TO GENDER DREAMING FOR HELPING MAKE OUR DREAMS COME TRUE

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was super hungry (which is not new for me dh says I eat us out of house and home lol) but now I am just tired every day
    Its A Girl!!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    i still feel really tired and although i have not had any really m/s i'm off my food and can't eat anything strong tasting so not eating very much or varied tea - got my sweet tooth back sort of

today - bagel for breakfast
    lunch - beans on toast that i struggled to eat
    chocolate cake
    tea - mash potato

feel like i'm back on the le (only with cake)
    Me, DH, the three musketers:

DS1

DS2

DS3

And our little princess

By the grace of god our precious little girl joined our family, hoping and praying for many happy years together

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Nope i was like that last time tho.......i would literally get the shakes if i didnt eat for 2 hours i used to have to eat a sandwich right before bed just to take me through the night........never really felt full either
    due 25th june
    in shock both blue sways worked!!!

Big Dreamer

Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am hungry all the time and eating what ever comes my way. I blame it on the LE diet.... I have to remember though my stomach is only suppose to grow not the rest of me too..

Dream User
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes!! I am soo hungry all the time! Ive already gained 7 lbs. With both of my pregnancies, I didn't gain any weight in the first tri really. With my last, I actually lost weight at first!

I'm Bee

(DS1-5 yrs)
    (DS2-10 mos)
    with our

Due June 15th!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I was super hungry the first weeks of my pregnancy too, just couldn't stop eating and I gained 3kilos all of a sudden. Now I'm still eating more than my normal but definitaly less. Seems hunger is much less than earlier weeks. I think this is quite normal. Was like this with my ds too and I thought that I would be so fat at the end of my pregnancy but I wasn't.
    swayed for but blessed with

Our little bundle of joy has arrived Born on 31st May 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I am so full tonight I can hardly move! I only got my BFP yesterday so I've been frantically making up for 4 LE months! I'm loving having breakfast again and had my first chicken in weeks today!

Huge Chinese takeaway tonight washed down with about 100g dairy milk! It just keeps hitting me over and over again that I can eat whatever and whenever I like! I promised myself I'd have the weekend to go crazy then settle down and eat more healthily. I have to say, doing LE has made me so aware of how calorific things are, I seriously hate to think of how many cals I've had in the last few days. I don't want to regain all my weight, I quite like being skinny, although I realise that can't last now (obviously, d'uh!) but I'm scared of people now noticing the weight piling back on, like they noticed it coming off. At least people don't tend to comment on weight gain in the same way as loss - a colleague last week said I'd lost too much and basically asked if I'd been purging! Can't imagine her saying next week "wow you're looking flabby, what's your secret?"!

How long did you all allow yourselves a post-LE binge before getting a grip? Also, do you get water weight when you get a BFP, the same as you normally would before your period? I'm hoping the 2.5lb increase this week isn't all food!!

X
    Mummy to 2007 and 2009.
    MMC Jan 2013 at 11+1.
    Expecting 3rd Feb 2014.
    Please stay healthy and come to complete our family!

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes, I've been snacking non-stop. I feel sick and like vomiting if I don't eat something small regularly. There are only certain (mostly plain flavours) foods that I can cope with though.
    2005 2007 2011 2013

Dream Vet
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Quote Originally Posted by Mum23boys View Post
    I am hugry 24 7 - i loterally cant go longer than a couple of hours between eating.

Today i had:

7.30 - 2 pieces of marmite on taost
    9.45 - hot cross bun
    11.30 grapes and a banana
    1pm 2 rounds of ham and cheese salad sandwiches and a packet of crisps
    3pm cheese and crackers
    5pm - dinner fajitas

Now ( 7.25pm) contemplating whatelese i can eat im starving again !!! fruit and healthy stuff just doesnt appeal to me so looks like more toast
    Yep sounds like TWO! Lol...kidding sort of. With the twins i could not eat enough food until the end of the second trimester. Even my MIL commented how much i was eating, i was just STARVING. I was not like that with the first. But each pregnancy is different so who knows.
    Mom to 3 little men! Age 8 and twins who just turned 6!!

My Ovulation Chart
    || Ovulation Calendar

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast